Simona Halep (România) - Page 130 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 11th, 2012, 04:09 PM   #1936
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of
Re: Simona Halep (România)

If she pass past Daniela the second round will be easier, more easier. I' ve been waiting to long already for this sleeping beauty to wake up and climb the highs of WTA top. It's time now, I hope that she isn't waiting for Price Charming kiss.
grs is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 13th, 2012, 01:02 PM   #1937
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of
2012 Fed Cup

Bonk is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 13th, 2012, 05:06 PM   #1938
country flag Falcon7x

Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice

Simona will play tomorrow at 17:30 against Hantuchova and this time I hope will be broadcasted because she will play at cental court.
Falcon7x is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 13th, 2012, 06:12 PM   #1939
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, there should be!
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 14th, 2012, 03:12 PM   #1940
country flag Falcon7x

Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice

Maybe she will lost the match, but i like how she is playing, she is going at the right direction i think. Many good points, several line balls, but lack of power .
Old Feb 14th, 2012, 03:16 PM   #1941
country flag Falcon7x

And good serve.
Old Feb 14th, 2012, 03:50 PM   #1942
country flag Battiv

Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice

Her opponent seems very tired
Battiv is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 14th, 2012, 03:53 PM   #1943
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

after that choke in the first set i thought it was over

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 14th, 2012, 04:54 PM   #1944
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

She won 3-6 6-2 7-6(4)

Super happy! Who would have thought that she comes up with such an amazing scalp after some dire weeks, but she really plays a lot better if she isn't under pressure!
She hasn't given up yet on Olympia!

R2 against benesova is winnable as well! Haide!
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 14th, 2012, 04:55 PM   #1945
country flag PerfectForm

PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future

Simona did it So glad she pulled it through against Hantuchova. So good to see Simi winning these close matches that she used to lose.

Morita. Pavlyuchenkova. Halep. Antoniychuk. Wozniacki. Vesnina. Chakvetadze. Jankovic. Ivanovic. Puig

Larcher D B. Diyas. Orlik. E Bogdan. Khromacheva. Ishizu. Kovalets. Kichenoks. Cepelova
PerfectForm is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 14th, 2012, 04:56 PM   #1946
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 14th, 2012, 05:13 PM   #1947
country flag Falcon7x

How many points she win with this victory? 20??
Old Feb 14th, 2012, 05:20 PM   #1948
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon7x View Post
How many points she win with this victory? 20??
No, 70 - it's e Premier 5 tournament.

Simona, well done, but please, trust more in yourself!
grs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 14th, 2012, 05:21 PM   #1949
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

dos Santos is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 14th, 2012, 05:22 PM   #1950
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

WTA.2012.Doha.WS.R1.Halep.vs.Hantuchova.RUS.XviD
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread