Simona Halep (România) - Page 127 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 8th, 2012, 02:09 AM   #1891
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of
Re: Simona Halep (România)

That was enough drama at Simona's match, too.
grs is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 8th, 2012, 03:21 AM   #1892
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't know about the DF on MP...

Good for her because she used to be the one choking away leads on the biggest points. At least that situation changed and she is a lot more mentally stable now, however her attitude and gameplan towards the bigger matches still need some arrangement. She is far too defensive against the bigger hitters and just sticks to pushing when she loses her confidence.
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 01:21 PM   #1893
country flag Falcon7x

Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice

She plays doubles with jannette hussarova. Tomorrow a 5 p.m
Falcon7x is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 04:44 AM   #1894
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Simona
Doubles against Dekmeijere/Moulton-Levy

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 11th, 2012, 04:23 AM   #1895
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

64 62 over Begu
Also in doubles QF too

Old Jan 11th, 2012, 04:24 AM   #1896
country flag hellas719

Old Jan 11th, 2012, 04:25 AM   #1897
country flag hellas719

She plays Wickmayer in QF. I want Yanina but it's great to see Simi in a QF because she fell to #57 this week so good to see her gain points

Old Jan 12th, 2012, 01:05 PM   #1898
country flag Falcon7x

Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice Falcon7x is just really nice

Anybody could record the match with wickmayer?
Old Jan 12th, 2012, 05:02 PM   #1899
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

You really want to watch that shitfest, seriously after that certain linecall in the first set, she just gave up herself...
Old Jan 12th, 2012, 11:01 PM   #1900
country flag Curcubeu

Australian Open, Main Draw:

[28] WICKMAYER, Yanina BEL v VOSKOBOEVA, Galina KAZ
PIRONKOVA, Tsvetana BUL v MIRZA, Sania IND
[Q] QUALIFIER v HALEP, Simona ROU
MATTEK-SANDS, Bethanie USA v [8] RADWANSKA, Agnieszka POL

She should at least defend her R1 points!
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 01:06 PM   #1901
country flag Falcon7x

Why did she give up?, was she fisically tired for her doubles match??
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 03:11 PM   #1902
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon7x View Post
Why did she give up?, was she fisically tired for her doubles match??
She uses to give up after losing an opportunity. Maybe because is trained by former Hanescu's coach.
grs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 09:22 PM   #1903
country flag Curcubeu

Yep, there are similarities that can't be denied...
Old Jan 14th, 2012, 08:25 AM   #1904
country flag Curcubeu

The qualifier she will face is #194 Paula Ormaechea, but she shouldn't underestimate her!
Old Jan 15th, 2012, 06:50 AM   #1905
country flag thadeuss

thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon7x View Post
Anybody could record the match with wickmayer?
the match with Wickmayer
thadeuss is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread