US Open 2013 - Haide Simona! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 25th, 2013, 12:52 PM   #1
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
US Open 2013 - Haide Simona!

WOZNIACKI, Caroline DEN [6] - Qualifier (Q)
SCHEEPERS, Chanelle RSA - Qualifier (Q)
CEPELOVA, Jana SVK - Qualifier (Q)
HSIEH, Su-Wei TPE - ZAKOPALOVA, Klara CZE [31]

VESNINA, Elena RUS [22] - BECK, Annika GER
KNAPP, Karin ITA - , Qualifier (Q)
TSURENKO, Lesia UKR - SAFAROVA, Lucie CZE
BABOS, Timea HUN - VINCI, Roberta ITA [10]

KIRILENKO, Maria RUS [14] - WICKMAYER, Yanina BEL
Qualifier (Q) - DANIILIDOU, Eleni GRE
VEKIC, Donna CRO - DUQUE-MARINO, Mariana COL
WATSON, Heather GBR - HALEP, Simona ROU [21]

KUZNETSOVA, Svetlana RUS [27] - BURDETTE, Mallory USA
PENG, Shuai CHN - MEUSBURGER, Yvonne AUT
GIBBS, Nicole USA (W) - PENNETTA, Flavia ITA
MORITA, Ayumi JPN - ERRANI, Sara ITA [4]

Chakvetadze Barthel Pavlyuchenkova Kerber Halep Shvedova Bencic
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 25th, 2013, 02:45 PM   #2
country flag *O.R*

*O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US Open 2013 - Haide Simona!

Good luck

Petrova _ Stosur _ Kuznetsova _ Kanepi _ Rybarikova _ Makarova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Sharapova _ Vesnina _ Hantuchova _ Flipkens _ Jankovic _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Lucic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Hercog _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele
*O.R* is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2013, 12:28 PM   #3
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

Just one wish.
Simona to play like in New Haven final and the result will be so good at this USO.
NICULESCU----- Olaru Dinu A.Bogdan
soimu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2013, 09:02 PM   #4
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

3 televised matches for Romania tomorrow , including Halep's .
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2013, 09:35 PM   #5
country flag degady64

degady64 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
3 televised matches for Romania tomorrow , including Halep's .
where, when? some informations?
degady64 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2013, 10:14 PM   #6
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Pe net Poate Halep va intra si pe Eurosport fiind meciul 4.

http://www.usopen.org/en_US/scores/s...schedule8.html

http://www.streamhunter.eu/tennis-li...ing-video.html
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2013, 10:49 PM   #7
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

Quote:
Pe net Poate Halep va intra si pe Eurosport fiind meciul 4.

http://www.usopen.org/en_US/scores/s...schedule8.html
I see. They play on courts 11 and 17 that are both streamed.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 07:14 AM   #8
country flag degady64

Quote:
thanks
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 12:27 PM   #9
country flag MaSharp

MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of

With the game and shape she has last couple of months she should win this section and get to the SF. But GS is story for it's own. Although I like Pennetta, Kuznetsova and Vekić I hope Halep can get through. Her game is fun to watch and she has by far the biggest chances of beating Wozniacki (again.)

2004 2006 2008 2012 2014

Giorgi | Konjuh
MaSharp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 08:15 AM   #10
country flag degady64

US Open 2013: Heather Watson knocked out in first round

US Open 2013: Simona Halep offers stiff challenge to Heather Watson

US Open: Heather Watson puts up a good fight before succumbing to Simona Halep

Can someone make a new thread "news articles" (or another name) and move there this post? Tks!

Last edited by degady64 : Aug 28th, 2013 at 08:27 AM.
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 08:32 AM   #11
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by degady64 View Post
Done.
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=588289

Old Aug 28th, 2013, 08:51 AM   #12
Setsuna.

She will play Vekic and this will be first meeting between the 2. Vekic can be dangerous but Simona should win without much trouble. Just hope she will be ready (physically and mentally) for her next match.

Old Aug 28th, 2013, 09:01 AM   #13
country flag MaSharp

MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of

Donna is a big hope of women tennis but I think Simona should win this quite easily, definitely in two. Donna has big serve and her groundstrokes are also very powerfull, especially forehand.
But Simona has enough responses to neutralise Croat. I think it was good for simona to have such a tough first round match. If she won't have physical problems she should make R4 at least.

2004 2006 2008 2012 2014

Giorgi | Konjuh
MaSharp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 09:04 AM   #14
Setsuna.

Well, probably she can't fully recover for her next matches which would be understandable. She played and won too much lately and it's expected to see the physical and mental tirdness showing on her now. That's why I think we shouldn't expect her to play at her best in this USO.

Old Aug 28th, 2013, 09:18 AM   #15
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold

I wish she would drop out of the double match.
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote