***~Tennis Romania~*** - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 26th, 2014, 01:59 PM   #61
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of
Re: ***~Tennis Romania~***

I think there is a high chance we'll see [1]Tig vs [2]Buzean in the final...

ps. main draw is out.
Advertisement

Old May 26th, 2014, 02:38 PM   #62
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

Well, Diana is hot these days so another final for her is not out of the cards.

But in this case let me at least dream Patricia and Ema will meet in the top half semifinal
Old May 28th, 2014, 10:33 PM   #63
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.aradon.ro/primii-pasi-in-sportul-alb/1422046
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters, Na Li.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2014, 01:11 PM   #64
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.zerofotbal.ro/selma-cadar...junior-trophy/
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters, Na Li.
Old Jun 16th, 2014, 12:02 AM   #65
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: ***~Tennis Romania~***

Digi Sport said in the news they will broadcast the Galati $10k ITF Final , on Sunday (22nd of June), from 11.30 am local time:

http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...tid=1100031843 .

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #93 - W: Vero Beach'14, Astana '14; TT-d: #96 - W: Astana '14, Landisville'14 w/ Palin6o, Zawada'14; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #8 - W: Rome '14, Baku '14

Last edited by Nightcrawl3r : Jun 16th, 2014 at 12:10 AM.
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2014, 12:58 AM   #66
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
Digi Sport said in the news they will broadcast the Galati $10k ITF Final , on Sunday (22nd of June), from 11.30 am local time:

http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...tid=1100031843 .
Excellent news! Hopefully they manage to live up to that promise, unlike for Sibiu .
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2014, 09:05 AM   #67
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of

Let's sure hope so!! Hometown girl Pati Tig vs. Cristina Dinu would be a dream final to watch ... for me at least
Old Jun 19th, 2014, 12:31 AM   #68

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioana_sk8r View Post
Excellent news! Hopefully they manage to live up to that promise, unlike for Sibiu .
This time they said it in the news and it's in the Schedule also : http://www.digisport.ro/Program/

For Sibiu, it was neither of those things. Only that poster.

LE: (RO) : Deasemenea , vad si emisiunea "Asii tenisului" tot duminica unde de fiecare data a fost invitat cate-un jucator/ jucatoare (sau mai multi) . Nu stiu cine, ca n-am auzit inca. Poate Ducu si Rosca .

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #93 - W: Vero Beach'14, Astana '14; TT-d: #96 - W: Astana '14, Landisville'14 w/ Palin6o, Zawada'14; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #8 - W: Rome '14, Baku '14

Last edited by Nightcrawl3r : Jun 19th, 2014 at 12:39 AM.
Old Jun 19th, 2014, 01:13 AM   #69
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
This time they said it in the news and it's in the Schedule also : http://www.digisport.ro/Program/

LE: (RO) : Deasemenea , vad si emisiunea "Asii tenisului" tot duminica unde de fiecare data a fost invitat cate-un jucator/ jucatoare (sau mai multi) . Nu stiu cine, ca n-am auzit inca. Poate Ducu si Rosca .
DigiSport 2 it is . And an unreasonably early wake-up call on my side of the pond .

No prea cred ca Ioana Rosca e invitata pt ca a plecat direct de la RG in Spania si acum Italia, asa nu prea stiu cand ar fi putut sa filmeze emisiunea. Sau e in direct?
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2014, 01:36 AM   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioana_sk8r View Post
DigiSport 2 it is . And an unreasonably early wake-up call on my side of the pond .

No prea cred ca Ioana Rosca e invitata pt ca a plecat direct de la RG in Spania si acum Italia, asa nu prea stiu cand ar fi putut sa filmeze emisiunea. Sau e in direct?
Nu e in direct. E filmat cu cateva zile inainte de transmisie de obicei (cel mult 7-8) . Poate e chiar Halep . Nu stiu. Vedem cel tarziu duminica.

Old Jun 22nd, 2014, 01:54 PM   #71
country flag DanLovesWTA

Old Jun 22nd, 2014, 01:56 PM   #72
country flag DanLovesWTA

http://romaniatenis.ro/elena-bogdan-...pus-la-galati/
Old Jun 25th, 2014, 12:28 PM   #73
country flag DanLovesWTA

Some nice photos from CNT Trophy Bucharest

http://www.zerofotbal.ro/meciuri-bune-la-cnt-trophy/
Old Jun 28th, 2014, 02:25 PM   #74
country flag DanLovesWTA

http://www.frt.ro/ro/info_detalii/7037
Old Jun 28th, 2014, 10:08 PM   #75
country flag Not A Fan

These are actually kinda funny