RUMOUR: Stosur married her GF - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 17th, 2007, 07:27 AM   #31
country flag JackWalker

JackWalker has a brilliant future JackWalker has a brilliant future JackWalker has a brilliant future JackWalker has a brilliant future JackWalker has a brilliant future JackWalker has a brilliant future JackWalker has a brilliant future JackWalker has a brilliant future JackWalker has a brilliant future JackWalker has a brilliant future JackWalker has a brilliant future
Re: RUMOUR: Stosur married her GF

didn't she show up at a sponsor party with her boyfriend last year? i could have sworn it was confirmed that she had a boyfriend.
Advertisement

Old Apr 17th, 2007, 07:30 AM   #32
country flag Calypso

Calypso has much to be proud of Calypso has much to be proud of Calypso has much to be proud of Calypso has much to be proud of Calypso has much to be proud of Calypso has much to be proud of Calypso has much to be proud of Calypso has much to be proud of Calypso has much to be proud of Calypso has much to be proud of Calypso has much to be proud of

OMG, she's a thespian!
Calypso is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 17th, 2007, 07:42 AM   #33
country flag gotthebend

gotthebend is a splendid one to behold gotthebend is a splendid one to behold gotthebend is a splendid one to behold gotthebend is a splendid one to behold gotthebend is a splendid one to behold gotthebend is a splendid one to behold gotthebend is a splendid one to behold gotthebend is a splendid one to behold gotthebend is a splendid one to behold gotthebend is a splendid one to behold gotthebend is a splendid one to behold

I don't think it's true. Such a weird timing
gotthebend is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 17th, 2007, 07:51 AM   #34
country flag peanuts

peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't even know she's gay.
peanuts is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 17th, 2007, 07:56 AM   #35
country flag Morrissey

Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold

I knew Sam was gay when I saw the lesbian contingent when she played Martina Hingis at the Australian Open last year. Gigi Fernandez an openly lesbian player was her coach and the other lesbians such as Lisa Raymond and Renee Stubbs were there too.
Morrissey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 17th, 2007, 07:59 AM   #36
country flag peanuts

peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't know Gigi Fernandez is gay either!
peanuts is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 17th, 2007, 08:01 AM   #37
country flag Randy H
Moderator - Juniors

Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeJones View Post
Why??? What is the need for a lesbian to get married??? If you love your "other" there is no need.

To each there onw I guess
No one *needs* to - It's a choice and a matter of wanting to, and if a lesbian wants to do so she should have every right to just like any straight person can.

If it's true, congratulations to Sam and her partner...Those of us who remember the days of gossip back in her challenger days may not find this to be much of a shock
"Religion has actually convinced people that there is an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. Any if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!

But he loves you."

George Carlin
Randy H is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 17th, 2007, 08:10 AM   #38
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Sam
Old Apr 17th, 2007, 08:27 AM   #39
country flag Sam's Slave

Sam's Slave has a reputation beyond repute Sam's Slave has a reputation beyond repute Sam's Slave has a reputation beyond repute Sam's Slave has a reputation beyond repute Sam's Slave has a reputation beyond repute Sam's Slave has a reputation beyond repute Sam's Slave has a reputation beyond repute Sam's Slave has a reputation beyond repute Sam's Slave has a reputation beyond repute Sam's Slave has a reputation beyond repute Sam's Slave has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by drake3781 View Post
I don't understand the logistics. She had a week between the Miami Doubles Final (would have been on a Saturday?) and the 1R at Charleston, in fact I think it was Saturday I saw her practicing there, so one week Max.

So where did she go for this wedding. I don't think in the US; aren't there only one or two places in the US that allow gay marriage, and she would have needed a license. Too short a time to go bqack to Australia; would have been 2 days transport each way leaving only three days there - don't think so.
she was also in Amelia Island playing the singles. and her birthday was on march 30th, maybe someone saw her celebrating her birthday and just got it wrong and thought she has married...

Sam Stosur
Alicia Molik
Elena Bovina
Svetlana Kuznetsova

Alicia Molik Fanpage
Sam's Slave is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 17th, 2007, 08:28 AM   #40
country flag Sam's Slave

Sam's Slave has a reputation beyond repute Sam's Slave has a reputation beyond repute Sam's Slave has a reputation beyond repute Sam's Slave has a reputation beyond repute Sam's Slave has a reputation beyond repute Sam's Slave has a reputation beyond repute Sam's Slave has a reputation beyond repute Sam's Slave has a reputation beyond repute Sam's Slave has a reputation beyond repute Sam's Slave has a reputation beyond repute Sam's Slave has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brashkoala View Post
didn't she show up at a sponsor party with her boyfriend last year? i could have sworn it was confirmed that she had a boyfriend.
no don'T think so. i guess you're talking about a pic of sam with a guy that was on here. it was on her official site to and it was a friend not her boyfriend.

Sam Stosur
Alicia Molik
Elena Bovina
Svetlana Kuznetsova

Alicia Molik Fanpage

Last edited by Sam's Slave : Apr 17th, 2007 at 08:35 AM.
Sam's Slave is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 17th, 2007, 09:05 AM   #41
country flag Slutiana

Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrissey View Post
I knew Sam was gay when I saw the lesbian contingent when she played Martina Hingis at the Australian Open last year. Gigi Fernandez an openly lesbian player was her coach and the other lesbians such as Lisa Raymond and Renee Stubbs were there too.
my gosh i never knew that!!!
Slutiana is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 17th, 2007, 09:08 AM   #42
country flag sonnys

sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future

Congratulations!!
Old Apr 17th, 2007, 09:20 AM   #43
country flag Hellion

Hellion has a reputation beyond repute Hellion has a reputation beyond repute Hellion has a reputation beyond repute Hellion has a reputation beyond repute Hellion has a reputation beyond repute Hellion has a reputation beyond repute Hellion has a reputation beyond repute Hellion has a reputation beyond repute Hellion has a reputation beyond repute Hellion has a reputation beyond repute Hellion has a reputation beyond repute

good for her ! hope she's happy !
Hellion is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 17th, 2007, 10:09 AM   #44
country flag TomasUli

TomasUli has much to be proud of TomasUli has much to be proud of TomasUli has much to be proud of TomasUli has much to be proud of TomasUli has much to be proud of TomasUli has much to be proud of TomasUli has much to be proud of TomasUli has much to be proud of TomasUli has much to be proud of TomasUli has much to be proud of TomasUli has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanuts View Post
I didn't know Gigi Fernandez is gay either!
then you missed the years when she and Conchita Martinez were more than just close friends...

I remember a match that Conchita was playing... you could hear Gigi screaming from the bottom of her lungs "Luchando Conchis, luchando!!!" (luchando = fight)... hearing that... made it even more obvious that they were a couple at the time lol.
TomasUli is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 17th, 2007, 10:19 AM   #45
country flag ohgollymissmolik

ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotthebend View Post
I don't think it's true. Such a weird timing
i thought about this last night after i first saw it and the timings not that weird actualy. she definatly had a few spare days at the miami tournie. i think there was a stretch after singles she didnt play dubs agin for 3 days so couldve got married then IF she realy did. then yeah, kinda weird she went straight on to amelia island and charleston and now fed cup BUT she does have a 2 week break after fed cup and isnt entered in any tournies till germany on 7 may. thats plenty of time for a 'honeymoon'. thats my thoughts.

if its all true i hope shes COMPLETLY HAPPY and wish her all the best.
ohgollymissmolik is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread