What's your fav RG outfit? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: What is your fav RG outfit?

RG1994 2 4.08%
RG1995 2 4.08%
RG1996 5 10.20%
RG1997 3 6.12%
RG1999 12 24.49%
RG2000 14 28.57%
RG2002 2 4.08%
RG2004 4 8.16%
RG2005 Pink 4 8.16%
RG2005 White 1 2.04%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old Apr 14th, 2007, 12:32 PM   #1
country flag stefi62

stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute
What's your fav RG outfit?

Hey guys,

In order to have a bit of fun during these quite days, I thought maybe I could start a series of polls about Mary's outfits, .... Just to keep this forum livefull!

Here is the first one: what is your fav RG outfit?

1) RG1994

2) RG1995

3) RG1996

4) RG1997

5) RG1999

6) RG2000

7) RG2002

8) RG2004

9) RG2005 Pink

10) RG2005 White

So, what is your choice?

Chanelle Scheepers - Abigail Spears - Vladka Uhlirova - Mervana Jugic-Salkic - Francesca Schiavone -Tsvetana Pironkova - Lisa Raymond - Sophie Lefèvre...
stefi62 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 14th, 2007, 12:34 PM   #2
country flag stefi62

stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What's your fav RG outfit?

The choice is very hard, I like RG2005 white, RG2002 and RG1994, but I have to choose RG1994!

Chanelle Scheepers - Abigail Spears - Vladka Uhlirova - Mervana Jugic-Salkic - Francesca Schiavone -Tsvetana Pironkova - Lisa Raymond - Sophie Lefèvre...
Old Apr 14th, 2007, 02:07 PM   #3
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

1. 1999
2. 2000
3. 1996
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2007, 03:47 PM   #4
country flag Zehri98

Zehri98 has much to be proud of Zehri98 has much to be proud of Zehri98 has much to be proud of Zehri98 has much to be proud of Zehri98 has much to be proud of Zehri98 has much to be proud of Zehri98 has much to be proud of Zehri98 has much to be proud of Zehri98 has much to be proud of Zehri98 has much to be proud of Zehri98 has much to be proud of

I like the 1999 because of the red detail, I always wanted Mary to wear red in RG and she did in 99.

I love the elegant 2000 effort because that was the dress she won RG in and also is very similar to the Vintage Valentino dress worn by Julia Roberts when she won her Oscar.

But my vote has to go to 1996, simply because of its iconic status and the way it revitalised the concept of the tennis dress. It brought femninity and sexiness back to the tour. C'mon Mary!

Last edited by Zehri98 : Apr 15th, 2007 at 10:47 AM.
Zehri98 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2007, 12:13 AM   #5
country flag Mark Spruce
I think I am falling in love !!

Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute

2000 for the obvious reason

My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!

Where Is Love I Have Not Found Her Yet

Mark Spruce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2007, 01:52 AM   #6
country flag Sund7101

Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future

I thought the one in 1995 looked the best on her.

I voted for the 2005 pink outfit so many good memories at RG 2005.

Pierce Seles Hingis Capriati Bartoli Davenport Kournikova Sugiyama Majoli Frazier
Sund7101 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2007, 08:11 AM   #7
country flag Kirill_M

Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of

stefi62, great idea!!!

My choice is:
1.RG2005 Pink
2.RG1996
3.RG2000
Agnes Szavay Tatiana Golovin
Karolina Sprem Casey Dellacqua Virginie Razzano Flavia Pennetta
Kirill_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2007, 09:09 AM   #8
country flag MistyGrey

MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute

RG 1996 outfit was legendary!

1. RG96
2. RG99
3. RG94
Old Apr 15th, 2007, 03:26 PM   #9
country flag pierce_fanatic
Team WTAworld

pierce_fanatic has a brilliant future pierce_fanatic has a brilliant future pierce_fanatic has a brilliant future pierce_fanatic has a brilliant future pierce_fanatic has a brilliant future pierce_fanatic has a brilliant future pierce_fanatic has a brilliant future pierce_fanatic has a brilliant future pierce_fanatic has a brilliant future pierce_fanatic has a brilliant future pierce_fanatic has a brilliant future

1996 outfit for me, it's just so simple, effective and classy.

------------------------------

We love you Mary !
pierce_fanatic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2007, 10:24 AM   #10
country flag totallyeddible

totallyeddible is a glorious beacon of light totallyeddible is a glorious beacon of light totallyeddible is a glorious beacon of light totallyeddible is a glorious beacon of light totallyeddible is a glorious beacon of light totallyeddible is a glorious beacon of light totallyeddible is a glorious beacon of light totallyeddible is a glorious beacon of light totallyeddible is a glorious beacon of light totallyeddible is a glorious beacon of light totallyeddible is a glorious beacon of light

1996 was the most memorable for me...

I didn't see what she looked like in 1995... That pretty pink Nike number looked great - she is so slim then...

My favourite is 1999 - very stylish with red stripe and matching red head band - very cool.
Old Apr 16th, 2007, 11:13 AM   #11
country flag Zehri98

Zehri98 has much to be proud of Zehri98 has much to be proud of Zehri98 has much to be proud of Zehri98 has much to be proud of Zehri98 has much to be proud of Zehri98 has much to be proud of Zehri98 has much to be proud of Zehri98 has much to be proud of Zehri98 has much to be proud of Zehri98 has much to be proud of Zehri98 has much to be proud of

Steffi, I think you should put this poll on GM since Mary was the original fashionista of the WTA tour! Thats jus wot I think, obv its totally up 2 u.
Old Apr 16th, 2007, 11:35 AM   #12
country flag sebbe

sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future

1999 is by far the nicest...very sexy and gracious.
Old Apr 16th, 2007, 01:47 PM   #13
country flag stefi62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zehri98 View Post
Steffi, I think you should put this poll on GM since Mary was the original fashionista of the WTA tour! Thats jus wot I think, obv its totally up 2 u.
Well, I don't know. I thought that poll was kindda specific for Mary's fans, but not that interesting for other members. But if you think it can interest others, why not, on the contrary, the more we speak about Mary, the less she is forgotten!

Old Apr 16th, 2007, 01:48 PM   #14
country flag squig2k

squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold

2000! The year she won
Old Apr 16th, 2007, 02:03 PM   #15
country flag stefi62

Funny, no outfit has 0 vote! It's lucky I did not put any ELLESSE outfit or the 2003 thing!