CoCo's Cloud Nine! - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 13th, 2007, 08:24 PM   #76
country flag The Most

The Most is just really nice The Most is just really nice The Most is just really nice The Most is just really nice The Most is just really nice The Most is just really nice The Most is just really nice The Most is just really nice The Most is just really nice The Most is just really nice The Most is just really nice
Re: Coco Vandeweghe - Getting to know?

Great Job Coco!! Beau had a good volleyball tournament in Atlanta.
If you win this last match, you're in the qualifer tournament?
The Most is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 13th, 2007, 11:47 PM   #77
country flag tennisbuddy12
College Tennis/Team USA expert

tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute

CoCo beat Allison!!!!

tennisbuddy12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2007, 11:57 PM   #78
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbuddy12 View Post
CoCo beat Allison!!!!
Really? How did you find out?
auntie janie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2007, 01:05 AM   #79

tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntie janie View Post
Really? How did you find out?
I 'emailed' her....thats how i know most of the players i know....well all of them

Old Jul 14th, 2007, 03:21 AM   #80
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbuddy12 View Post
CoCo beat Allison!!!!

CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2007, 10:18 PM   #81
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute

article from last month:

http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports...6tennotes.html

Vandeweghes cut Higueras ties

By Jerry Magee
UNION-TRIBUNE STAFF WRITER
June 26, 2007

Jose Higueras is one of the most celebrated of tennis instructors, but Higueras' idea of how Coco Vandeweghe should play and how those close to her feel she should play apparently did not jibe. Coco no longer is being schooled by Higueras in the Palm Springs area.

Guy Fritz, the 15-year-old's Rancho Santa Fe neighbor and longtime coach, explained that when Coco was placed in Higueras' charge, it was with a proviso that Higueras would not act to alter her game. “With the Russian women practicing five hours a day, we just wanted to get her into an environment where she could be practicing for long periods,” said Fritz.

According to Fritz, however, Higueras sought to give Coco's game a baseline emphasis. As Fritz envisions it, her future should be attached to her serve. “She can serve 115 mph,” noted Fritz of the 6-footer.

Fritz has Coco playing in $10,000 professional satellite events in Mexico. In one recent event, she was a semifinalist, her mother said.

While Coco was participating in the recent National Open Hard Court event at the Balboa Tennis Club – she finished third – Ben Press, a dean of San Diego tennis teachers, looked in on her. Press' judgment: “She can be a player.”
Old Jul 15th, 2007, 03:32 AM   #82
country flag CoCoV

CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
article from last month:

http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports...6tennotes.html

Vandeweghes cut Higueras ties

By Jerry Magee
UNION-TRIBUNE STAFF WRITER
June 26, 2007

Jose Higueras is one of the most celebrated of tennis instructors, but Higueras' idea of how Coco Vandeweghe should play and how those close to her feel she should play apparently did not jibe. Coco no longer is being schooled by Higueras in the Palm Springs area.

Guy Fritz, the 15-year-old's Rancho Santa Fe neighbor and longtime coach, explained that when Coco was placed in Higueras' charge, it was with a proviso that Higueras would not act to alter her game. “With the Russian women practicing five hours a day, we just wanted to get her into an environment where she could be practicing for long periods,” said Fritz.

According to Fritz, however, Higueras sought to give Coco's game a baseline emphasis. As Fritz envisions it, her future should be attached to her serve. “She can serve 115 mph,” noted Fritz of the 6-footer.

Fritz has Coco playing in $10,000 professional satellite events in Mexico. In one recent event, she was a semifinalist, her mother said.

While Coco was participating in the recent National Open Hard Court event at the Balboa Tennis Club – she finished third – Ben Press, a dean of San Diego tennis teachers, looked in on her. Press' judgment: “She can be a player.”
The guy who wrote this didn't get anything right frist of all i have never played a tourment in mexico nor have i ever been to mexico
and i didn't cut jose my mom just wanted me to come home and he stoped his accadamy anyway so its wasn't as big of a deal as he is making it
the reasons that i went to jose was because i didn't know what a real training was supposed to be and i quickly learned that over there ture the game styal that he taught does not fit my game as well as he would have hoped if anyone has seen me play and its not what kind of game i want to do i am big i can serve and volley and i know how to volley my coach and i both think that way and that is the kind of stuff that i need lol

btw i won the pre quily 2 and 2
CoCoV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2007, 11:30 AM   #83
auntie janie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoCoV View Post
The guy who wrote this didn't get anything right frist of all i have never played a tourment in mexico nor have i ever been to mexico
and i didn't cut jose my mom just wanted me to come home and he stoped his accadamy anyway so its wasn't as big of a deal as he is making it
the reasons that i went to jose was because i didn't know what a real training was supposed to be and i quickly learned that over there ture the game styal that he taught does not fit my game as well as he would have hoped if anyone has seen me play and its not what kind of game i want to do i am big i can serve and volley and i know how to volley my coach and i both think that way and that is the kind of stuff that i need lol

btw i won the pre quily 2 and 2
Thanks for clearing that up, Coco. I'm really glad to learn that that's not your style of game; the last thing the Tour needs is more boring baseline ball-bashers. But that type of game is quicker to develop, and most parents foolishly want immediate results for their kids, not aware that by choosing that road their kids will never develop a fuller game. I think it's great that you already know you need to stick with the type of all-court game suits your talents. Sounds like you and your Mom know exactly what you're doing.

And congrats on winning the pre-q!! This calls for a 3-banana dance! Playing in the San Diego event will be a fantastic experience for you.
Old Jul 15th, 2007, 05:01 PM   #84
country flag CoCoV

CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks for clearing that up, Coco. I'm really glad to learn that that's not your style of game; the last thing the Tour needs is more boring baseline ball-bashers. But that type of game is quicker to develop, and most parents foolishly want immediate results for their kids, not aware that by choosing that road their kids will never develop a fuller game. I think it's great that you already know you need to stick with the type of all-court game suits your talents. Sounds like you and your Mom know exactly what you're doing.

And congrats on winning the pre-q!! This calls for a 3-banana dance! Playing in the San Diego event will be a fantastic experience for you.
ya my mom and i try lol
thanks for all the support and the bannana dance
CoCoV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2007, 08:02 PM   #85

Acura qualies this weekend!

shes in the MAIN DRAW!!!

Last edited by tennisbuddy12 : Jul 26th, 2007 at 09:44 PM.
Old Jul 26th, 2007, 09:44 PM   #86

look above....coco is in the main draw

Old Jul 26th, 2007, 09:50 PM   #87
country flag The Most

The Most is just really nice The Most is just really nice The Most is just really nice The Most is just really nice The Most is just really nice The Most is just really nice The Most is just really nice The Most is just really nice The Most is just really nice The Most is just really nice The Most is just really nice

How do you know? There's no main draw published on the Acura Classic web site.
The Most is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2007, 09:33 PM   #88
auntie janie

http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports...1s27acura.html

The tournament at the La Costa Resort and Spa, meantime, upgraded the “opportunities” Brittany Augustine of Carson, Coco Vandeweghe of Rancho Santa Fe and Asia Muhammed of Las Vegas claimed when they won “opportunity” events. Instead of being in qualifying, they have been granted wild cards into the 56-player main draw.

Vandeweghe, 15, said her dream has been to oppose Venus Williams, which is now a possibility at La Costa. “She better be ready!” Vandeweghe said.
Old Jul 28th, 2007, 01:34 AM   #89

CoCo plays Elena Bovina!!!

Old Jul 28th, 2007, 11:28 AM   #90
auntie janie

Wow, I wish I could see that match. GOOD LUCK, COCO!!