CoCo's Cloud Nine! - Page 47 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 6th, 2008, 06:26 AM   #691
country flag Amalgamate

Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future
Re: CoCo's Island! Best fans on the beach!

Heading up to Berkeley tomorrow. I will report back!
Amalgamate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 6th, 2008, 10:08 PM   #692
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harju. View Post
Coco is playing double with Jamie Hampton. Funny, because the last time Jamie posted, she didn't really have nothing good to say about Co. I wonder how their match is like.

I know. Well, hopefully Jamie will find out what a nice person CoCo really is .
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2008, 12:10 AM   #693
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute

4r. (3) Coco Vandeweghe def. (17) Blair Seideman 7-5 6-0.

Another hot bagel .

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2008, 12:14 AM   #694

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: CoCo's Island! Best fans on the beach!

Quote:
4r. (3) Coco Vandeweghe def. (17) Blair Seideman 7-5 6-0.

Another hot bagel .
She must get hungery after her hard fought first sets .

Keep going CoCo!!
Old Aug 7th, 2008, 02:20 AM   #695
country flag Amalgamate

Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future

Hey Guys, so I saw CoCo's match today, and it was not her best at all. The first set was atrocious and filled with errors. The girl she was playing was no where near in CoCo's league, so for her to win it 7-5 was really bad lol. However she finally cut down on her errors in the second set and was able to get things together to win the bagel. To win this tournament she is really going to have to cut down on her unforced errors and construct the points out there because her errors were quite abundant out there today.

Also as a sidenote, Jamie Hampton is a major bitch on court! I saw some of her singles match today, and she was screaming and yelling at her opponent, and she finally got a point penalty for it. Then she started yelling at the ref. It was really ugly and I am not a fan.
Old Aug 7th, 2008, 02:25 AM   #696
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertG99 View Post
Hey Guys, so I saw CoCo's match today, and it was not her best at all. The first set was atrocious and filled with errors. The girl she was playing was no where near in CoCo's league, so for her to win it 7-5 was really bad lol. However she finally cut down on her errors in the second set and was able to get things together to win the bagel. To win this tournament she is really going to have to cut down on her unforced errors and construct the points out there because her errors were quite abundant out there today.

Also as a sidenote, Jamie Hampton is a major bitch on court! I saw some of her singles match today, and she was screaming and yelling at her opponent, and she finally got a point penalty for it. Then she started yelling at the ref. It was really ugly and I am not a fan.
At least Coco now knows how to win ugly . Guess it's a bad day?

Funny thing was Jamie hammered Coco for abusing the racket. At least racket is a dead thing, you know.

Old Aug 7th, 2008, 02:55 AM   #697

Quote:
At least Coco now knows how to win ugly . Guess it's a bad day?

Funny thing was Jamie hammered Coco for abusing the racket. At least racket is a dead thing, you know.
There doubles match should be a joy to watch .

Anyways, i hope CoCO can cut down on her errors as the tourney goes on. Thanks for the match report Robert!
Old Aug 7th, 2008, 03:09 AM   #698
country flag Amalgamate

haha no problem guys! And yes it was definitely an off set for CoCo and she had to win ugly and come back from being a break down, but she pulled it out. I was not able to stay for their doubles match, but I am sure they will continue to win and thus I will have the opportunity to watch them later this week!
Old Aug 7th, 2008, 10:43 PM   #699
country flag Amalgamate

Vandeweghe def. Bolender 6-2, 6-4

CoCo was really on her game today guys! Much better than yesterday! She played really solid today, and her serve was really on. She had one game in the first set with four aces in a row! More updates from todays matches in the tournament thread!
Old Aug 8th, 2008, 12:11 AM   #700

Quote:

CoCo was really on her game today guys! Much better than yesterday! She played really solid today, and her serve was really on. She had one game in the first set with four aces in a row! More updates from todays matches in the tournament thread!
Keep going CoCo!!

Robert, have you snapped any pics yet
Old Aug 8th, 2008, 12:58 AM   #701
country flag Amalgamate

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post
Keep going CoCo!!

Robert, have you snapped any pics yet

I havn't Right now I don't have a digital camera that I could use to take pics
However I have found some pics from the tourney online, but the site won't let me post them because they are too big?
Also- If CoCo makes the final, I will be able to take pics ( I will have my camera by then)
Old Aug 8th, 2008, 01:20 AM   #702

Quote:
I havn't Right now I don't have a digital camera that I could use to take pics
However I have found some pics from the tourney online, but the site won't let me post them because they are too big?
Also- If CoCo makes the final, I will be able to take pics ( I will have my camera by then)
Ok. Lets hope she makes the final .
Old Aug 8th, 2008, 03:05 AM   #703
country flag darrinbaker00
Serena's #1 Hater

darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

She even came in behind her serve a few times today. All signs point to a Vandeweghe-Muhammad semifinal Saturday.
"He who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the Lord." -- Proverbs 18:22

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard." -- Herb Brooks

"A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life." -- Muhammad Ali
darrinbaker00 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2008, 06:36 AM   #704
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Congrats Coco. Glad to see her playing well again. Her serve has always been a weapon. She served like 13 aces @ Wimbledon, granted she still lost the match.

Mallory Cecil next. Might give Co a bit of problem. Good luck.

Old Aug 8th, 2008, 11:14 PM   #705

Thumbs up Re: CoCo's Island! Best fans on the beach!

Qf: (3)Coco Vandeweghe def. (8)Mallory Cecil 6-4,7-5