CoCo's Cloud Nine! - Page 297 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 14th, 2012, 10:32 PM   #4441
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CoCo's Cloud Nine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swim4life227 View Post
Into a premier final, seemingly out of nowhere. AMAZING!

6-2,3-6,6-2

This essentially books her a direct entry into the next 4 slams.
Sorry I had to leave, I was so nervous with her serving it out

So proud of CoCo! And your right, this pretty much sets her up at WTA level through next summer Some of those shots were just amazing!
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 14th, 2012, 10:52 PM   #4442

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

With this win CoCo moves up to #69 in the rankings
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 11:20 PM   #4443

Btw, CoCo got a WC into San Diego She takes on Chani in the 1st rd... GL!
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 11:47 PM   #4444
country flag Lazyking

Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all

Great play from CoCo. Made a new fan indeed
Lazyking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2012, 12:08 AM   #4445
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing Coco

Crazy that she's in a premier WTA final!!
Old Jul 15th, 2012, 08:27 PM   #4446

CoCo holds to even up the score at 2 all
Old Jul 15th, 2012, 08:29 PM   #4447

Rena hods to 3-2, but CoCo now striking the ball very well after a slow start. She just needs to get in more 1st serves
Old Jul 15th, 2012, 08:33 PM   #4448

CoCo fires an ace to tie things up at 3 all
Old Jul 15th, 2012, 08:38 PM   #4449

Co breaks for a 4-3 lead in the 1st. Now let's just hope her serve stays strong here to consolidate
Old Jul 15th, 2012, 08:44 PM   #4450

Rena holds, Co to serve for the 1st set at 5-4
Old Jul 15th, 2012, 08:56 PM   #4451

Co fought hard,but Rena breaks to even up the score at 5 all
Old Jul 15th, 2012, 09:10 PM   #4452

CoCo lost the 1st set 7/5. She had her chances with a set point and 2 game points to take it to a TB . All in all I'm extremely happy with the way Co is handling the situation
Old Jul 15th, 2012, 09:22 PM   #4453

Co broken, 1-3
Old Jul 15th, 2012, 09:30 PM   #4454

Finally a good game where she closes it out with a winner... 2-4
Old Jul 15th, 2012, 09:37 PM   #4455

Co serves up an ace to hold to 3-5