CoCo's Cloud Nine! - Page 282 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 30th, 2011, 06:57 PM   #4216
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CoCo's Cloud Nine!

She takes on Sam Stosur next. Even though Sam is back to good form, I still think CoCo gas a solid chance IF her serve is crakin' that day
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 31st, 2011, 03:00 PM   #4217

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

CoCo's playing her match against Sam today! Their match is 3rd up on Louis Armstrong Stadium
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 07:51 PM   #4218

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post
CoCo's playing her match against Sam today! Their match is 3rd up on Louis Armstrong Stadium

CoCo holds to 1 all. Very important first hold
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 08:24 PM   #4219

Sam takes e 1st set 6/3 . Not too shabby a first set from CoCo though
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 09:19 PM   #4220
country flag swim4life227

swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute

How obvious that Coco would lose that marathon game.

However, overall she played good and this match was probably *never* winnable with the type of form Stosur is in. However, she needs to find a way to win these marathon games. Ever since I've followed her she's been on the losing end of those games many more times than not. Until she finds a way to win those types of games she won't ever be able to take it to the next level.
swim4life227 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 09:29 PM   #4221

CoCo just lost to Sam 6/3 6/4

Overall i'm extremely happy with the way she competed today. She has come a long way since her 1st rd loss last year to Sabine. There's still allot to be worked on, but year to year improvements far out shine anything else.

Now for some mixed doubles play with Eric before heading to the indoor courts of Quebec City

100% support to CoCo
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 11:35 PM   #4222
country flag jusluvinjrtennis

jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light

Coco - please improve that backhand and the movement on the backhand side!!! Service percentage is much better though!
jusluvinjrtennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 12:53 AM   #4223
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute

Even though she lost today, it's clear that Coco has improved by miles since last year's US Open. Yes, she was outplayed by an in-form top-10 player; that should be no surprise. But what was great was that she looked like she belonged out there with Stosur today; she was in the match, she had opportunities; she didn't just give it away. Coco, you've come such a long way!
Can't wait to see what she'll show us next season.
auntie janie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 01:11 AM   #4224

CoCo has entered Osaka, Japan the week of October, 10th . She's currently 1 out of the MD...

GL, CoCo
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 01:48 AM   #4225
country flag Bingain

Bingain has much to be proud of Bingain has much to be proud of Bingain has much to be proud of Bingain has much to be proud of Bingain has much to be proud of Bingain has much to be proud of Bingain has much to be proud of Bingain has much to be proud of Bingain has much to be proud of Bingain has much to be proud of Bingain has much to be proud of

CoCo
GL at Quebec City and Osaka, and the mixed, too. Work on the tiny little things!!!!!
Bingain is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 02:01 AM   #4226
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Coco Nice effort!
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 07:49 AM   #4227
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute

http://espn.go.com/espnw/news-opinio...a-second-round

This is a good article.
Coco talks about her personal life (her relationship with her biological father), why her partnership with Gullickson ended and new partnership Gambill (which will be extended to until end of the Asian swing)

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 07:52 AM   #4228
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusluvinjrtennis View Post
Coco - please improve that backhand and the movement on the backhand side!!! Service percentage is much better though!
This.

Her BH is still very inconsistent, and her footwork seems so slow and sluggish. And she needs to play better on crucial points.

Her serve definitely helps her in this match to keep it competitive. And it is definitely a weapon.

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 12:15 PM   #4229
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harju. View Post

This is a good article.
Coco talks about her personal life (her relationship with her biological father), why her partnership with Gullickson ended and new partnership Gambill (which will be extended to until end of the Asian swing)
Good article, thanks for posting. Remember when her Dad posted here, trying to communicate with Coco, back when she also used to post here? That was really awkward.
auntie janie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 02:17 PM   #4230

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harju. View Post

This is a good article.
Hmm, very interesting article. I hope everything works out for CoCo in the end. I think Jan might be a very good change for CoCo. The USTA can be smothering at times. Only time will tell...