CoCo's Cloud Nine! - Page 20 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 25th, 2007, 01:22 AM   #286
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Coco Vandeweghe - Getting to know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoCoV View Post
if you guys have been watching the news you have probly seen the fires in california... i got evacuated out of my house so i hope my house i going to be ok now all i have ot do is find a place to pratice where there arn't any fires around haha
Yeah, its been all over the news here. Over half a million people have been evacuated . I just saw on the news that there expecting some rain tonight . Keep us posted and i hope that everything turns out ok... ...
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 26th, 2007, 02:38 AM   #287
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coco Vandeweghe - Getting to know?

Stay safe, Coco. Poor California
auntie janie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2007, 03:36 AM   #288

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

The fires seem to be subsiding, thank god
Old Oct 28th, 2007, 08:11 AM   #289
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute

Best of luck in your tennis today

Hope you beat that stupid guy today - I'm looking forward to seeing the posters
Old Oct 29th, 2007, 04:35 AM   #290

Question Re: Coco Vandeweghe - Getting to know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyking View Post
Best of luck in your tennis today

Hope you beat that stupid guy today - I'm looking forward to seeing the posters

What are you talking about KK ???
Old Oct 29th, 2007, 07:47 AM   #291
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute

Coco will fill ya in sometime
Old Nov 1st, 2007, 03:15 AM   #292
country flag CoCoV

CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold

well i had to play this guy that i really don't like... and when i beat him i was going to take a pic of it for kk and make it a poster and put it in my room but i lost so no poster
CoCoV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2007, 11:28 AM   #293
country flag tennisbuddy12
College Tennis/Team USA expert

tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute

coco isnt playing edie herr

tennisbuddy12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2007, 03:20 AM   #294

Lightbulb Re: Coco Vandeweghe - Getting to know?

6 weeks ( or so ) untill the B-day! How many tourneys can be played at age 16 on the WTA Tour . Sorry, most of the players i follow are over 21 ( Lilia is 29 and plays like 100 tourneys a year ), so i am not use to limits!
Old Nov 2nd, 2007, 04:15 AM   #295
country flag kittyking

Quote:
well i had to play this guy that i really don't like... and when i beat him i was going to take a pic of it for kk and make it a poster and put it in my room but i lost so no poster
I think you mean no poster....yet
Old Nov 3rd, 2007, 06:43 AM   #296
country flag CoCoV

CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold

haha yet....
i have no clue how many tournys i am able to play i will have to find that one out i think it is more than enough to get a solid ranking going like the other older girls i think i am the youngest in my group
Old Nov 3rd, 2007, 07:26 AM   #297
country flag kittyking

Quote:
haha yet....
i have no clue how many tournys i am able to play i will have to find that one out i think it is more than enough to get a solid ranking going like the other older girls i think i am the youngest in my group
And most beautiful
Old Nov 4th, 2007, 01:14 AM   #298

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyking View Post
And most beautiful
Stop being fresh to CoCo

Oh yeah,i wanted to ask you a question ( not not you KittyKing lol ). What have been some of your thoughts on some of the pros you have met. I know that you have played the Qualies of San Diego the past couple years and i was wondering if you had a chance to meet/ talk to any of them ?? I know that Bethanie Mattek and Amy Frazier played on the same courts as you in 2005 at the San Diego qualies. Thanks =)
Old Nov 4th, 2007, 02:44 PM   #299
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck CoCo Just One month and two days to go
Old Nov 5th, 2007, 06:25 AM   #300
country flag CoCoV

i have never met Bethanie Mattek so i couldn't tell you what kind of person she is but i love her out fits
i haven't met Amy Frazier either so i am usless to your question but i have met both willams sisters and shapova and her dad
sharapova wasn't that nice kind of stand offish and her dad was realy hard core
venus was really nice talked to me for a little bit but sernea wasn't as plesent i have praticed with peer and she is a very nice hard worker on the pratice court kick my butt around on a few drills but other that that i haven't realy met anyone realy