CoCo's Cloud Nine! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 26th, 2007, 09:09 AM   #16
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coco Vandeweghe - Getting to know?

Coco is in semis where she'll meet Helena Besovic fom Bosnia ad Herzegovina keep goin Coco
Advertisement

Old May 30th, 2007, 02:02 AM   #17
country flag The Most

The Most is just really nice The Most is just really nice The Most is just really nice The Most is just really nice The Most is just really nice The Most is just really nice The Most is just really nice The Most is just really nice The Most is just really nice The Most is just really nice The Most is just really nice

Kiki is her uncle. I'm her dad - no kidding!
The Most is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2007, 11:22 AM   #18
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome, Coco's Dad! Are you with her in Houston, then? I hope Coco's ready to take revenge on Besovic.
auntie janie is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2007, 01:15 PM   #19
country flag The Most

The Most is just really nice The Most is just really nice The Most is just really nice The Most is just really nice The Most is just really nice The Most is just really nice The Most is just really nice The Most is just really nice The Most is just really nice The Most is just really nice The Most is just really nice

I'm not at the tourney in Houston. I live in New York and Coco lives with her mother in CA so I don't get a chance to see many tournaments. My ex-wife does do an excellent job managing Coco's budding career. It's a full time proposition!
Old May 30th, 2007, 01:39 PM   #20
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute

So you must be Bruk (thanks, Google). I enjoy your brother's NBA analyses on ESPN. Before long I'm sure we'll get the chance to watch your kid play on TV, too.
Old May 30th, 2007, 04:23 PM   #21
country flag The Most

No, I'm Bobby. Bruk is also Coco's uncle. Coco uses her mother's maiden name.
Old May 30th, 2007, 06:13 PM   #22
auntie janie

Oh! So all the Vandeweghes are on her mom's side, then. Okay, glad I got that straight before I make some terrible faux pas.
Old May 31st, 2007, 10:28 AM   #23
auntie janie

Coco lost to Helena Besovic again; that was a tough opponent for the first round.

Not sure if Coco's playing anywhere next week, but she's high on the qualy-alt. list for the Allentown 25K the week after. Allentown is not too far from where I live, so I'm thinking of trying to get up there for a day maybe. I hope she'll get in.
Old Jun 5th, 2007, 01:13 AM   #24
country flag The Most

I hope she gets in too because it's closer to NY than TX!
Old Jun 5th, 2007, 01:23 PM   #25
country flag tennisbuddy12
College Tennis/Team USA expert

tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute

How did you come accross wtaworld?

tennisbuddy12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2007, 01:13 AM   #26
auntie janie

Coco withdrew from the Allentown field today. I don't know if she's signed up to play somewhere else next week or not.
Old Jun 18th, 2007, 09:57 PM   #27

tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute

I talked to Coco and she is playing Southlake! She told me to update her thread too

Old Jun 18th, 2007, 10:08 PM   #28
auntie janie

Where is it that you're talking to all these players, tennisbuddy?
Old Jun 19th, 2007, 01:44 AM   #29

I talked to Nancy caro over email once through er website, jamea jackson thorugh myspace once and i talk to a lot of usta girls that are well known online....i cant tell you all of my secrets janie

Old Jun 19th, 2007, 10:17 AM   #30
auntie janie

That's okay, I'm happy for you. I hope you'll get a chance to see them play sometime. Maybe before long we'll be watching them all on tv. (Well, maybe not Nancy ).