CoCo's Cloud Nine! - Page 19 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 12th, 2007, 11:34 AM   #271
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coco Vandeweghe - Getting to know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post
Maybe you can play in the 50K in San Diego the 2nd week of November . They love to give you WCs there

Ps, maybe you could play doubles with Brie
Yeah We talked about how Brie cant find doubles partner
Just Do It is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 13th, 2007, 04:33 AM   #272
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoCoV View Post
ya i couldn't go... but i think it might work out for the better who knows...
i have seen brie but i haven't really watched her play to know much about her or how to play her
but when i do get to play her i will let u know
Im sure you will eventually, could be at a Tier II event - can you please video the match
Old Oct 13th, 2007, 03:11 PM   #273
country flag tennisbuddy12
College Tennis/Team USA expert

tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute

CoCo cant take anymore WC's until December when its her birthday....She used them all sorry coco

tennisbuddy12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2007, 03:14 PM   #274
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Coco Vandeweghe - Getting to know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbuddy12 View Post
CoCo cant take anymore WC's until December when its her birthday....She used them all sorry coco
I thought she had 1 more left . Anyways, i think she could get into the San Diego 50K Qualies based on her ranking. Its the last US Challenger of the year ...most of the higher ranked ITF players usually skip this one
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2007, 03:16 PM   #275

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyking View Post
Im sure you will eventually, could be at a Tier II event - can you please video the match
Old Oct 13th, 2007, 03:35 PM   #276
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyking View Post
ughhh that is cruel !!
Just Do It is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2007, 05:24 AM   #277
country flag CoCoV

CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold

be nice to brie she is trying her best and that is all you could ask for
but i won most of my wild cards usopen i didnt but acrua and pac life i did cant wait for my bday though so i can play a few more tourmants
CoCoV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2007, 03:30 PM   #278

Question Re: Coco Vandeweghe - Getting to know?

Quote:
be nice to brie she is trying her best and that is all you could ask for
but i won most of my wild cards usopen i didnt but acrua and pac life i did cant wait for my bday though so i can play a few more tourmants

Are you planning on playing more JR events next year CoCo ?? It would be cool to see you play a JR Slam other than the Us Open ...
Old Oct 16th, 2007, 05:54 AM   #279
country flag CoCoV

CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold

i am not sure but wouldn't it be cool to see me play the slams in the pros then in the juniors but us open sure was fun even though it was cut short but there r many more years to come...
Old Oct 16th, 2007, 03:43 PM   #280
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute

There'd be this competition for the WC at Australian Open, I think.

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2007, 04:20 PM   #281

Quote:
i am not sure but wouldn't it be cool to see me play the slams in the pros then in the juniors but us open sure was fun even though it was cut short but there r many more years to come...
Yes, i know...i read the interview where your mom sais that its not important what you do in JRs...only what you do in the pros ( which is true ) . Your fans are just excited to see you play more...hehe.
Old Oct 16th, 2007, 04:43 PM   #282
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbuddy12 View Post
Amy Dillingham got direct entry into the qualies in Lawrenceville with a ranking of almost 1,000, so it's not a question of needing WCs. I think it's more that Coco's mom probably has a careful plan for Coco's tennis development, including how much and where she wants her to play tournaments, and I don't think she's going to let us in on the details of her plan , so we'll just have to keep looking for Coco's name on entry lists. Coco knows she needs to be patient, and we also need to be patient.
auntie janie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2007, 11:41 PM   #283
country flag CoCoV

it defently is hard to play in the pros when you have the age restrictions but i do turn 16 in a month and a half and then i can drive also!!!! and i get more wc
Old Oct 17th, 2007, 12:49 AM   #284

Talking Re: Coco Vandeweghe - Getting to know?

Quote:
it defently is hard to play in the pros when you have the age restrictions but i do turn 16 in a month and a half and then i can drive also!!!! and i get more wc

Some tournaments ( like the Acura and German Open ) give away cars to the winner of the tourney . I think the German Open gives away a Porsche
Old Oct 24th, 2007, 11:32 PM   #285
country flag CoCoV

if you guys have been watching the news you have probly seen the fires in california... i got evacuated out of my house so i hope my house i going to be ok now all i have ot do is find a place to pratice where there arn't any fires around haha