CoCo's Cloud Nine! - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 7th, 2007, 08:31 AM   #226
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coco Vandeweghe - Getting to know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoCoV View Post
haha kittyking that girl is a aussie you should be chearing for her l i don't know what i am going to be doing as far as tourments go i don't play alot of itfs and i can't really get going on wta's untill i am 16 because then i get way more tourments i will just have to wait and see
I feel insulted I'm a New Zealander not an Aussie
(yes I do cheer on my Kiwi girls, alot!)

I forgot about your age, your certainly playing well above your age level

And even if Jess was a kiwi I would still cheer for you............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......................maybe
Advertisement

Old Sep 7th, 2007, 02:50 PM   #227
country flag CoCoV

CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold

thats right i for got that you r from new zeland my bad
CoCoV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2007, 06:37 PM   #228
country flag matty

matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute

I've been hoping for some new American "up and comers" and it looks like Coco just may be it. The future was starting to look a little bit bleak for US women's tennis, and I was wondering who I was going to be cheering for. I don't mean to be negative because I know there are a lot of good 17 and 18 yr olds out there, but it seems that by that age you usually have to be making your mark pretty clearly. I guess Justine didn't win a grand slam until she was like 21, so players do peak at different ages....at any rate here's to the future of American tennis!
matty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2007, 07:57 PM   #229
country flag hammerhead

hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold

Has she ever won a tournament? I don't know too much about her
hammerhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2007, 08:15 PM   #230
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute

She won a pre-qualy tournament to get into San Diego this year. But she said she doesn't play many ITF's, and I don't think she's played that often in Juniors, either.
auntie janie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2007, 08:33 PM   #231
country flag hammerhead

hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold

Hopefull she will play more juniors and have some good resultsAll the good pros proved themselves in the juniors one way or another. They learned how to win.

Last edited by hammerhead : Sep 7th, 2007 at 08:37 PM. Reason: no smiley
hammerhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2007, 07:21 PM   #232
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Coco Vandeweghe - Getting to know?

match report (finally) from poster "Cat's Pajamas", copied from the Juniors thread --

Vandeweghe/Will vs. Buchina/Chernaykova

Coco and Allie were a great team! I was very impressed with Coco's serve and feel at net, while Alli knocked off some tough overheads. I'm not sure who was who between the 2 Russians but one had an awful attitude. Coco and Allie were all smiles as the cruised to victory.

The rest of Cat's reports are fun reading, highly recommended.
Old Sep 12th, 2007, 01:16 AM   #233
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute

Best of luck in Junior Fed Cup Coco
Old Sep 12th, 2007, 04:36 AM   #234
country flag kittyking

Oh and btw Coco I'm Harley...
Old Sep 12th, 2007, 11:05 PM   #235
country flag CoCoV

CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold

haha ya i kind of gessed
CoCoV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2007, 01:29 PM   #236
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Coco Vandeweghe - Getting to know?

Up to #279 in the rankings
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2007, 01:36 PM   #237
auntie janie

Question Re: Coco Vandeweghe - Getting to know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post
Up to #279 in the rankings
Old Sep 16th, 2007, 01:37 PM   #238
country flag tennisbuddy12
College Tennis/Team USA expert

tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Jr. Ranks i think

tennisbuddy12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2007, 01:59 PM   #239
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Coco Vandeweghe - Getting to know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbuddy12 View Post
Jr. Ranks i think
Yes, and that is a career high for her. I wonder what the usual cut off is for Jrs at slams ( say the Australian Open ) . I really havn't followed the jrs in years
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2007, 02:28 PM   #240
auntie janie

Did you notice that, in the WTA rankings, Coco is fast closing in on Brie!