CoCo's Cloud Nine! - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 28th, 2007, 01:23 AM   #181
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Coco Vandeweghe - Getting to know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-lix View Post
Good luck at junior, Co. It's going to be fun. Lots of good players are playing this year.
Win and you shall receive a MD WC next year.
And maybe a WC into the 08 Aussie Open as we have a WC fair trade agreement with the Aussies
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 28th, 2007, 12:35 PM   #182
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coco Vandeweghe - Getting to know?

Are you still in NY, Coco? I hope so -- lots of great practice partners there right now.
auntie janie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2007, 05:11 PM   #183
country flag CoCoV

CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold

ya i am still here but i can't go on a court in flushing because you need a bage and mine won't work there any more itill i get my new one on sat then i can start praticing there
CoCoV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2007, 08:32 PM   #184
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoCoV View Post
ya i am still here but i can't go on a court in flushing because you need a bage and mine won't work there any more itill i get my new one on sat then i can start praticing there

Oh, well. I guess you are hitting in some playground somewhere, with the other girls who have to wait for badges? Or you could hit with some of the posters here. Or paint the face of that snotty umpire on a wall, and smack forehands at that.
Old Aug 29th, 2007, 02:06 AM   #185
country flag CoCoV

CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold

exactuly there r ulike no hard courts on on the east coast there r only hard tru or grass or indoor and i can't play on any of those
and don't get me started on finding someone to hit with what a pain in the butt
Old Aug 29th, 2007, 06:21 PM   #186
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
exactuly there r ulike no hard courts on on the east coast there r only hard tru or grass or indoor and i can't play on any of those
and don't get me started on finding someone to hit with what a pain in the butt
How about Forest Hills Thats right down the road and should be pretty close to the surface of the US Open You would think they would offer up some other places in the area to practice. =-o
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2007, 11:06 PM   #187
country flag Tennis-Chick

Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Coco Vandeweghe - Getting to know?

Quote:
i feel privileged i think you r the first one to do that
lol
First of many, I'm sure

Beth Mattek-Sands Georgie Stoop

Come back soon Tati
Tennis-Chick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2007, 09:00 PM   #188
country flag CoCoV

ya but someone to pratice with is the tough part haha
anyone comming out for the juniors because i am def going to be there tomarow if not morning then def affternoon
Old Sep 2nd, 2007, 12:54 AM   #189
auntie janie

Arrow Re: Coco Vandeweghe - Getting to know?

Coco's quarter of the Junior draw -- lots of the young Americans all squeezed in this section, and Hendler as well:

Ksenia Milevskaya BLR (7) vs. Tamaryn Hendler BEL
(SE)Jade Curtis GBR vs. Lenka Jurikova SVK
Shiho Akita JPN vs. (Q)Kimberly Couts USA
(wc)Asia Muhammed USA vs. Bojana Jovanovski SCG (11)

Elena Chernyakova RUS (14) vs. (wc)Lilly Kimbell USA
Valeria Solovieva RUS vs. (wc)Coco Vandeweghe USA
Ioana Ivan ROU vs. Nastassya Burnett ITA
Jessica Moore AUS vs. Madison Brengle USA (3)

Good luck against Nicolai, Coco! We're out here rooting for you!

Last edited by auntie janie : Sep 2nd, 2007 at 07:14 PM.
Old Sep 2nd, 2007, 05:51 PM   #190
country flag Elleke

Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all

It's Valeria not Nicolaï
Anyhow, good luck Coco! 1-0* and 2 bps, go girl

Elleke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2007, 07:15 PM   #191
auntie janie

Thumbs up Re: Coco Vandeweghe - Getting to know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elleke View Post
It's Valeria not Nicolaï
Anyhow, good luck Coco! 1-0* and 2 bps, go girl
Fixed!

Congrats on your straight-sets win, Coco.
Old Sep 3rd, 2007, 05:02 PM   #192
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute

Solid win CoCo
Old Sep 3rd, 2007, 11:28 PM   #193
country flag CoCoV

it was a good match i only play doubles tomarrow so i will try to get allie going again she had a tough loss today but we r going to kick butt in dubs
Old Sep 4th, 2007, 12:54 PM   #194
auntie janie

Good luck, Coco & Allie! Since you're playing late, are you going to watch any of Oudin vs. Pav? I'd love to see that match.
Old Sep 4th, 2007, 12:57 PM   #195
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute

Suddenly Coco and Kim are the only US players left from that quarter .

Allie blew a 5-2 lead in the third set yesterday . Good luck in doubles, Co.

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote