CoCo's Cloud Nine! - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 24th, 2007, 03:41 PM   #166
country flag CoCoV

CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold
Re: Coco Vandeweghe - Getting to know?

sorry guys i had her but to bad it raind the night before and i just tried to rush it thinking she was put away
CoCoV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 24th, 2007, 05:55 PM   #167
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, well. So next time your match is held over, you'll know what not to do.
But that was fantastic the way you recovered from that rough start in the first set; that was some comeback, against a Tour veteran. And hey, you got a cute pic in the paper that you can save.
auntie janie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2007, 08:15 PM   #168
country flag CoCoV

CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold CoCoV is a splendid one to behold

haha true now off to juniors
Old Aug 24th, 2007, 08:48 PM   #169
country flag Cat's Pajamas
A Young Troubadour.

Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute

That flag incident is ridiculous, I'm glad you are so patriotic though!

Tough loss but I hope you do well in juniors!
Old Aug 24th, 2007, 10:04 PM   #170
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry I forgot to post the link to the Coco flag article; here it is:

http://www.nypost.com/seven/08242007...nd_slammed.htm
auntie janie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2007, 10:47 AM   #171
country flag Temi4 fromLatvia

Temi4 fromLatvia is just really nice Temi4 fromLatvia is just really nice Temi4 fromLatvia is just really nice Temi4 fromLatvia is just really nice Temi4 fromLatvia is just really nice Temi4 fromLatvia is just really nice Temi4 fromLatvia is just really nice Temi4 fromLatvia is just really nice Temi4 fromLatvia is just really nice Temi4 fromLatvia is just really nice Temi4 fromLatvia is just really nice

delirium...It is ridiculous... Nadya Petrova already a year on every match comes forward in a cap with the Russian flag on it...
Temi4 fromLatvia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2007, 12:58 PM   #172
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Coco Vandeweghe - Getting to know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoCoV View Post
haha true now off to juniors

Its ok CoCo, youve just had some bad luck lately. Good Luck in the Juniors.

Ps, That Flag incident was awfull. The "unidentified ref" should be disciplined in some way. You just don't go around touching and ripping items off players bodys with atleast telling them first what there about to do . The "misinterpreted our rule concerning commercial identification" that the USTA gave as an exuse is bull. I am wondering if the person who did this was from the US or not ?
Anyways, atleast you made the NEW YORK POST! ...

Last edited by CrossCourt~Rally : Aug 25th, 2007 at 01:06 PM.
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2007, 12:41 AM   #173
country flag CoCoV

i love the attention as all the haters are putting it
form what i heard from the tourment ref she was miss informed she acted to quickly what i really didn't like though was when i went on the court the next day the chair ump said really like a snot what no flag today haha some people r just weird
Old Aug 26th, 2007, 12:47 AM   #174
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute

If it helps you've certainly gained a reputation as the hottest patriot in the world
Old Aug 26th, 2007, 01:47 AM   #175
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Coco Vandeweghe - Getting to know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoCoV View Post
i love the attention as all the haters are putting it
form what i heard from the tourment ref she was miss informed she acted to quickly what i really didn't like though was when i went on the court the next day the chair ump said really like a snot what no flag today haha some people r just weird
Next year you should come walking out holding an american flag on a 6 ft pole and wave it all around No, No...don't listen to me
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2007, 01:55 AM   #176
country flag AlexB

AlexB has much to be proud of AlexB has much to be proud of AlexB has much to be proud of AlexB has much to be proud of AlexB has much to be proud of AlexB has much to be proud of AlexB has much to be proud of AlexB has much to be proud of AlexB has much to be proud of AlexB has much to be proud of AlexB has much to be proud of

I was at the match both days...if it wasn't for the rain she wins no question. she has the goods to be great from what I saw, very poised for such a young girl. Also got to speak to her after the match. She was very gracious after the match when an average person would have just walked away.
I also got to meet her mom and coach and they were all class acts. I became a fan of hers real quick.

Anastasia Myskina - 2004 French Open Champion
Member of the 2004 Fed Cup Champions
Member of the 2005 Fed Cup Champions
AlexB is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2007, 03:18 PM   #177
country flag CoCoV

thats not a bad idea but i have to get good enough first
Old Aug 26th, 2007, 09:11 PM   #178
country flag Tennis-Chick

Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute

Coco your now in my sig...that's a privilege

Though I was too lazy to write Vandeweghe, so I just wrote CoCoV

Beth Mattek-Sands Georgie Stoop

Come back soon Tati
Tennis-Chick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2007, 01:13 AM   #179
country flag CoCoV

i feel privileged i think you r the first one to do that
Old Aug 27th, 2007, 03:09 PM   #180
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck at junior, Co. It's going to be fun. Lots of good players are playing this year.
Win and you shall receive a MD WC next year.

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote