Vania King - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 25th, 2005, 08:42 PM   #1
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of
Vania King

She deserves a thread here. I saw her play yesterday in the US Open qualies and she is very good! She has such smooth groundies and a great all around game. I think she has a great future and someone the US should be paying more attention to.
GO VANIA!
Kutuzova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 26th, 2005, 02:16 AM   #2
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of
She won again!!!! def. Kachlikova 5-7 6-3 6-3

One more and she is in the maindraw!
Kutuzova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2005, 05:01 PM   #3
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute
please win that match
Old Aug 28th, 2005, 08:15 PM   #4
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute
She is in MD
Old Oct 5th, 2005, 01:57 AM   #5
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Vania won her 1st rd match today in the TROY , 50K. I think it is a really good idea to get some match play this Fall in these ITF Tourneys
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2005, 11:13 PM   #6
country flag njguido11

njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light
Vania double bageled ditty in 1st round of San Fran. Hopefully she can win a few more matches and get into Aussie Open qualies
njguido11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2005, 07:01 AM   #7
country flag Seelieassassin

Seelieassassin is just really nice Seelieassassin is just really nice Seelieassassin is just really nice Seelieassassin is just really nice Seelieassassin is just really nice Seelieassassin is just really nice Seelieassassin is just really nice Seelieassassin is just really nice Seelieassassin is just really nice Seelieassassin is just really nice Seelieassassin is just really nice
Vania is doing really well recently. She is in the qualies of the Australian Open and currently around 203 WTA. It's a pity that not that many people are paying too much attention to her. But perhaps that is good because she doesn't need the media spotlight watching her every move.

Last edited by Seelieassassin : Nov 14th, 2005 at 03:17 AM.
Seelieassassin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2005, 07:14 AM   #8
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute
Vania's performance post US Open has been very impressive.

US Open
Qual 1 V King-WC - I Abramovic 6-2 5-7 6-0
Qual 2 V King-WC - K Kachlikova 5-7 6-3 6-3
Qual 3 V King-WC - E Gallovits(30) 6-4 6-71 6-4
1 V King-Q - K Koukalova 6-3 3-6 6-1
2 N Dechy(15) - V King-Q 6-1 6-1

Troy ($50,000 - AL) Oct 9 2005
1 V King - R de los Rios 6-4 6-1
2 V King - O Poutchkova(7) 6-2 6-1
QF K Brandi(1) - V King 6-1 6-3

San Francisco ($50,000 - CA) Oct 16 2005
1 V King - J Ditty 6-0 6-0
2 V King - A Haynes(4) 6-3 6-4
QF V King - A Cargill-Q 6-4 6-4
SF L Osterloh(7) - V King 6-1 6-1

Houston ($50,000 - TX) Oct 23 2005
1 V King - L Shumate 6-0 6-0
2 V King - O Poutchkova 6-4 6-3
QF V King - A Haynes(6) 6-4 5-7 6-4
SF A Perianu - V King 3-6 6-2 6-3

Quebec City Nov 6 2005
Qual 1 Fedossova - V King(4) 6-2 3-6 6-3

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2005, 09:52 PM   #9
country flag Seelieassassin

Seelieassassin is just really nice Seelieassassin is just really nice Seelieassassin is just really nice Seelieassassin is just really nice Seelieassassin is just really nice Seelieassassin is just really nice Seelieassassin is just really nice Seelieassassin is just really nice Seelieassassin is just really nice Seelieassassin is just really nice Seelieassassin is just really nice
Wow hopefully Vania can break through in the Tucson tournament and win it! She's proved that she can at least be in the top 40 from her wins in the US Open and challengers. She just needs to do well in the Australian and then her name will soon become a household tennis name.
Seelieassassin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2005, 05:10 AM   #10
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute
Vanis beat Amy who just won two tournaments in a row. Great win for her. Hopefully she can reach the final this time

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2005, 05:37 AM   #11
country flag NeverMisses

NeverMisses is an unknown quantity at this point
I agree that Vania is coming up quick and is well on her way to breaking through. Hopefully she can keep up what she's been doing because it has gotten her this far. With an average progress, this upcoming year should see her rise even further! Go Vania!
NeverMisses is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2006, 07:53 PM   #12
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
Vania

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2006, 05:40 PM   #13
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
Vania won her first round Pattaya qualifying match

Old Feb 5th, 2006, 08:02 AM   #14
country flag -sugi-

2nd Round Qualifying: KING Vania USA d. AMANMURADOVA Akgul UZB 5-7,6-3,6-4

Old Feb 5th, 2006, 12:59 PM   #15
country flag -sugi-

Vania in Pattaya, courtesy of www.jirobkk.com