Sammy At Family Circle Cup - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 10th, 2007, 12:06 PM   #16
country flag Sammy 4 eva!!!
GA GA OOH LA LA.

Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sammy At Family Circle Cup

Good Luck Sam i am havin an all nighter to watch you on live scores!! lol i really need a life nayway go SAM!!

◊ Casey Dellacqua ◊ Olivia Rogowska ◊ Monika Wejnert ◊ Jelena Dokic ◊
◊ Laura Robson ◊ Sabine Lisicki ◊ Timea Bacsinszky ◊ Dinara Safina ◊
Sammy 4 eva!!! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 11th, 2007, 01:34 AM   #17
country flag Wedgie619

Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of

S Williams retires from her first round match..... so sammys draw would have opened up.... IF SHE DIDNT PLAY THE MOST DANGEROUS FLOATER IN THE DRAW.... this is such a sammy thing to happen
Semi/Quarter Finalist: YEC (09), Linz (07)/ Australian Open (09), Wimbledon (09)
Wedgie619 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2007, 01:50 AM   #18
GA GA OOH LA LA.

Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute

Lol i agree!!

Old Apr 11th, 2007, 01:55 AM   #19
GA GA OOH LA LA.

Has anyone noticed that Sam has now become very consistent she betas all the players ranked below her! This was her first 1st round loss for the year!! But for someone reasosn she just isnt challenging the top players she is not even coming close to winning. She has a big serve but also gets broken alot! She has the game i just wish she could put it all together and start challening the top players!!

Old Apr 11th, 2007, 09:31 AM   #20
country flag Mr.Kardashian

Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute

yeah sam has trouble keeping her came together consistently sometimes... especially against the top players... but im positive it will come... maybe shes a bit like alicia... you know a "late bloomer"
Mr.Kardashian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2007, 11:35 AM   #21
country flag ohgollymissmolik

ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_fan311 View Post
yeah sam has trouble keeping her came together consistently sometimes... especially against the top players... but im positive it will come... maybe shes a bit like alicia... you know a "late bloomer"
I've thought this for the last few months that maybe Sam is going to be like Alicia. I hate comparing players because they are all so different but I really think that Sam has ALL the criteria she needs to be winning those big games, it just needs to all sync together. Once it does then look out.

When Al's game all synced together she went on a 41 of 48 matches winning streak. I've believed for a while that the same thing is going to happen to Sam and the other players won't know what the hell hit them!

It's just SO damn frustrating watching her singles games in the meantime... If only we had a fast-forward button!
ohgollymissmolik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2007, 02:07 PM   #22
country flag aussy89

aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of

lols that be kool, but its good to c how sammys game progress =)
Old Apr 11th, 2007, 02:44 PM   #23
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

i'm tired of sammy performing like this, however it will take some time for her to make a big breakthrough i reckon. she has the game & its just a matter of having the belief to beat the top players. c'mon sammy, you can do it!
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2007, 12:06 AM   #24
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

She won't make any such breakthrough on clay - that's for sure. I think too many of the Aussies have a 'head thing' when it comes to playing on clay.

If Sammy is to cause a massive upset, it will come on the English grasscourts. She is capable of knocking around many of the top players, especially on grass. As long as she is able to improve her ranking this year i am happy.
Old Apr 13th, 2007, 01:15 AM   #25
country flag Harvs

Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute

DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!
I had REALLY high hopes for Sammy here...
Harvs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2007, 04:04 AM   #26
country flag Harvs

Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute

SHIT CANNOT BELIEVE THEY LOST THE DOUBLES... if they lose their number 1 position i will not be happpppy! AAAAAGH!
Harvs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2007, 11:08 AM   #27
country flag ohgollymissmolik

ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all

I think they will lose the #1 ranking now. Samopedia, am I right? I'm pretty sure they had to earn points to hold it at this tournament.

Have to say I was pretty shocked as well to see the score this arvo.
ohgollymissmolik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2007, 11:15 AM   #28
GA GA OOH LA LA.

Ohh No!!!

Old Apr 13th, 2007, 12:42 PM   #29
country flag aussy89

aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of

ahah, yeah i believe if cara makes final they wil be number 1 team, but i got no idea rankings confuss me lols.
Old Apr 13th, 2007, 12:46 PM   #30
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

this is disappointing news to hear. fingers crossed on cara not making the final, which is doubtful i would say.
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote