Present for Miffedmax! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 7th, 2007, 09:48 AM   #1
country flag Dementinator
Captain of the SS Dementieva

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute
Present for Miffedmax!

Enjoy..

Aint she sweet..

Once a Lena fan always a Lena fan
Dementinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 7th, 2007, 03:08 PM   #2
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Present for Miffedmax!

to the infinite power.

That might be the best bang shot ever.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2007, 06:50 PM   #3
country flag Alenyaa

Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute

Oh wow, I always thought fringes give her a somewhat goofy look... but this one blows that impression right away! Pretty pic

Jelena Dokic, Tsvetana Pironkova, Caroline Wozniacki
Daniela Hantuchova, Gisela Dulko, Julia Görges

Former Training Accommodation Manager aboard the SS Dementieva
Now discovering New Horizons...
Alenyaa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2007, 02:35 AM   #4
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Come with me to the Dark Side . . .
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Old Apr 9th, 2007, 03:19 AM   #5
country flag kinglear

kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of

She's freaking adorable, but I agree that she looks more like a "cool" girl without bangs. She looks like such a "nice" girl with the bangs.

kinglear is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2007, 03:56 AM   #6
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

I think there are some more sophisticated styles with bangs that Lena could wear. But I love her with bangs. She has a long, narrow face and I think bangs soften it a little. But she's beautiful however she wears her hair.

Old Apr 10th, 2007, 04:08 PM   #7
country flag Danči Dementia
ˇDavai!

Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute

When she had the "bangs" she looked CUTE..........and she was younger....she looked more childish.

Now without the "bangs" and with that long beautiful blonde hair that she has(oh God how I envy that hair.......I'll kill yo have such pretty and long hair................but I can't) she looks.................GORGEOUS........ a super hot Russian girl........

I agree with Max "she is beautiful however she wairs her hair"

Hail Queen Komova
Dementieva - Hantuchova - Vaidisova - Ivanovic
Que el aire es de cristal, que puede estallar.....que aunque mis labios no hablen te quiero devorar.

Danči Dementia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2007, 05:52 PM   #8
country flag mc8114

mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute

i'm confused

is this a bday thread?
Old Apr 11th, 2007, 06:35 PM   #9
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

Nah, the Cap't knows (as I guess a lot of other do) that I have a thing for bangs. Especially Lena's bangs. (the fringe combed down over her forehead).

So he gives me grief about it, but since his giving me grief about it invariably means he's posted a pic of Elena with bangs, I don't mind at all.

As far as Lena looking "cute" with bangs and sophisticated without them, I have to admit I like Lena looking cute. This probably says volumes about all sorts of issues (and that's without even beginnig to address my fixation on her gloriously classic nose), but at this point I ain't gonna change.

Specifically, like I sort of said above, I think the right kind of bangs (she does have little girl bangs in that pic, which is fine when you're 18 or 19) would make her even more attractive. Like I said, she has a long, narrow face. The bangs make it look a little rounder and bring out her great cheekbones, IMHO.

Okay, now that I've rattled on to the point that it's probably getting a little creepy, I'll shut up and go spend some quality time with my other obbessions--British military history, bad horror movies and soccer.

Old Apr 11th, 2007, 06:53 PM   #10

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute

hehehe British military history eh? well I just spent a day at RAF Cosford and had a wonderful time gazing up at the amazing Vulcan bomber amongst others... that thing is seriously Lena Sized..... almost as powerful too I reckon..

Old Apr 11th, 2007, 07:39 PM   #11
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

Now you're comparing Lena to the Vulcan? YOu never learn . . . have to add a bit about that to Alenyaa's never-ending story threat.

Vulcan was an amazing plane--service record almost as long as our B-52 and a lot better-looking.

I read somewhere that at it's maximum altitude the Vulcan's large wings and control services meant it could actually outmaneuver most fighters that could be sent after.

An amazing plane.

Old Apr 11th, 2007, 08:10 PM   #12

there were loads of awesome aircraft there , DC3s (amazing plane) a BOAC De Haviland Comet ,remember them ,the one where the windows blew out because of metal fatigue and large square windows ,the worlds first ever jet airliner.. a fantastic Avro Licoln ,victors ,all sorts ,plus a cosolidated Catalina too...

all this is off topic ,but hey ,let me have my fun..... just this once..

Old Apr 11th, 2007, 08:46 PM   #13
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

Yeah, my fun, too.

Old Apr 12th, 2007, 07:51 PM   #14
country flag mc8114

mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
Nah, the Cap't knows (as I guess a lot of other do) that I have a thing for bangs. Especially Lena's bangs. (the fringe combed down over her forehead).

So he gives me grief about it, but since his giving me grief about it invariably means he's posted a pic of Elena with bangs, I don't mind at all.

As far as Lena looking "cute" with bangs and sophisticated without them, I have to admit I like Lena looking cute. This probably says volumes about all sorts of issues (and that's without even beginnig to address my fixation on her gloriously classic nose), but at this point I ain't gonna change.

Specifically, like I sort of said above, I think the right kind of bangs (she does have little girl bangs in that pic, which is fine when you're 18 or 19) would make her even more attractive. Like I said, she has a long, narrow face. The bangs make it look a little rounder and bring out her great cheekbones, IMHO.

Okay, now that I've rattled on to the point that it's probably getting a little creepy, I'll shut up and go spend some quality time with my other obbessions--British military history, bad horror movies and soccer.
ah ok

good answer
Old Apr 13th, 2007, 05:39 PM   #15
country flag Fearful Jesuit

Fearful Jesuit has a reputation beyond repute Fearful Jesuit has a reputation beyond repute Fearful Jesuit has a reputation beyond repute Fearful Jesuit has a reputation beyond repute Fearful Jesuit has a reputation beyond repute Fearful Jesuit has a reputation beyond repute Fearful Jesuit has a reputation beyond repute Fearful Jesuit has a reputation beyond repute Fearful Jesuit has a reputation beyond repute Fearful Jesuit has a reputation beyond repute Fearful Jesuit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dementinator View Post
there were loads of awesome aircraft there , DC3s (amazing plane) a BOAC De Haviland Comet ,remember them ,the one where the windows blew out because of metal fatigue and large square windows ,the worlds first ever jet airliner.. a fantastic Avro Licoln ,victors ,all sorts ,plus a cosolidated Catalina too...

all this is off topic ,but hey ,let me have my fun..... just this once..
do you have a pic of an Avro Lincoln?
would you share with me?

you're my favourite - how lucky can any man be?

Paola Suárez - Daniela Hantuchova - María Emilia Salerni - Nathalie Dechy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Sarah
me cago en penyarol
Fearful Jesuit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote