Marija Mirkovic - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: How high can Marija Mirkovic go?

Top 50 1 5.00%
Top 100 3 15.00%
Top 200 12 60.00%
Top 400 4 20.00%
Other (please specify) 0 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old Feb 29th, 2008, 06:38 AM   #91
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Marija Mirkovic Cheering Thread

Marija is in the semi finals of the 10k tournament in Wellington this week. She has beaten the in form Emelyn Starr 5-7 7-5 6-0, 6th seed Alison Bai 6-3 3-6 6-3 and 3rd seed Romana Tedjakusuma 7-6(3) 3-6 7-6(6) en route.

She plays 7th seed Kyung-Yee Chae in the semi finals tomorrow ...

Congrats on an awesome week and good luck tomorrow

Last edited by OZTENNIS : Feb 29th, 2008 at 06:58 AM.
OZTENNIS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 29th, 2008, 01:23 PM   #92
country flag Belco
TennisHaven

Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute

didnt know she was serb.. might have to follow her progress aswell now
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 03:34 AM   #93
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

I just sent an email to TNZ and they replied quickly () and said that Marija won her match today

She's in the final
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 03:47 AM   #94
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

WOOOOOOOO!!! Go Marija!!!!!!!!!!!

Assuming its against the Swede?
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 03:52 AM   #95
country flag OZTENNIS

Don't know who she plays in the final but I would assume she'll play the Swede

All the best of luck
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 03:57 AM   #96
country flag aussie_fan

aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future

nice win

Alicia Molik|Sam Stosur|Nicole Pratt|Casey Dellacqua|Sophie Fergsuon|Monqiue Adamczak|Jess Moore|And the rest of the aussies

Also support: Ana Ivanovic| Maria Kirilenko| Misa Krajicek| Marion Bartoli| Jarmila Gajdosova| Lucie Safarova
aussie_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 11:50 AM   #97
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

Good luck. Win it please!
scottsue is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 10:30 PM   #98
country flag Sammy 4 eva!!!
GA GA OOH LA LA.

Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck!

◊ Casey Dellacqua ◊ Olivia Rogowska ◊ Monika Wejnert ◊ Jelena Dokic ◊
◊ Laura Robson ◊ Sabine Lisicki ◊ Timea Bacsinszky ◊ Dinara Safina ◊
Sammy 4 eva!!! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 11:14 PM   #99
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to Marija in the final Excellent results for her this week, and good to see she's turning things around.
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2008, 08:30 AM   #100
country flag MirkovicJones

MirkovicJones is a glorious beacon of light MirkovicJones is a glorious beacon of light MirkovicJones is a glorious beacon of light MirkovicJones is a glorious beacon of light MirkovicJones is a glorious beacon of light MirkovicJones is a glorious beacon of light MirkovicJones is a glorious beacon of light MirkovicJones is a glorious beacon of light MirkovicJones is a glorious beacon of light MirkovicJones is a glorious beacon of light MirkovicJones is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone know what Marija is up to? Will she again play soon?
MirkovicJones is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2008, 01:28 AM   #101
country flag OZTENNIS

Did any of the Kiwis watch her in the final on TV?

If so, what did you think??
Old Apr 8th, 2008, 07:08 AM   #102
country flag MirkovicJones

MirkovicJones is a glorious beacon of light MirkovicJones is a glorious beacon of light MirkovicJones is a glorious beacon of light MirkovicJones is a glorious beacon of light MirkovicJones is a glorious beacon of light MirkovicJones is a glorious beacon of light MirkovicJones is a glorious beacon of light MirkovicJones is a glorious beacon of light MirkovicJones is a glorious beacon of light MirkovicJones is a glorious beacon of light MirkovicJones is a glorious beacon of light

I live in Australia no, since 2 years ago!!

But I've seen her play many times, big fan!!
MirkovicJones is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2008, 10:09 PM   #103
country flag OZTENNIS

Yes, I saw her play at the Australian Open and I liked her game. Got a big game which she's still growing in to.

Marija has entered heaps of tournaments from April 28, question is where will she play?
10k Bournemouth (No.1 priority)
25k Balikpapan (No.2)
25k Gimcheon (No.3)
50k+H Makararska (No.4)
10k Brescia (No.5)
10k Cochin (No.6)

I personally think she should play in 25k Balikpapan because it will have the weakest draw of all the 25k's. If not than 10k Cochin is a good option for some easy points
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 10:38 AM   #104
country flag OZTENNIS

Re: Marija Mirkovic's Fan Squad!!

Vote on my poll
Old May 3rd, 2008, 10:50 AM   #105
country flag OZTENNIS

Re: Marija Mirkovic's Fan Squad!!

Marija has a wrist injury which is slowly healing...hope to see her back on court soon