Marija Mirkovic - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: How high can Marija Mirkovic go?

Top 50 1 5.00%
Top 100 3 15.00%
Top 200 12 60.00%
Top 400 4 20.00%
Other (please specify) 0 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old Sep 15th, 2007, 10:45 PM   #61
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Marija Mirkovic Cheering Thread

Bump!

Marija returned to the Junior Circuit for the first time since January and won her first ITF Junior Girls Singles title of the season - and the second of her career - at the Grade 3 Pancevo International in Serbia. She had to come through the qualifying draw (she almost lost in the final round of quallies), but she didn't drop a set as she eased through the draw and collected another title...Awesome work Marija

She plays a Grade 2 event in Serbia this coming week before returning to the ITF Women's Circuit
Advertisement

Old Sep 16th, 2007, 12:08 AM   #62
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

She clearly likes playing in Serbia. Well done
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2007, 12:27 AM   #63
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Let's just hope she doesn't decide to play for Serbia
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2007, 12:35 AM   #64
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

I agree Danimoo. Hope she has a bit more loyalty to us than those other 2!!!
scottsue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2007, 02:07 AM   #65
country flag Harvs

Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute

haha exactly what i was thinking danimoo!!!

lol keep it going marija!
Harvs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2007, 05:53 AM   #66
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of

I dont really know too much about her, i've never even seen a photo. Does anyone think she has potential to be good? What career high ranking do u think she can get?
Old Sep 16th, 2007, 06:16 AM   #67
country flag Harvs

Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
I dont really know too much about her, i've never even seen a photo. Does anyone think she has potential to be good? What career high ranking do u think she can get?
i was at her semifinal AUS OPEN wildcard playoff loss to molik... i think she lost 6/4 6/2...

from what i saw that day, she has some really solid and hard groundstrokes... her serve isnt bad... and i dont think i saw her come to the net once...i think iv got some photos... ill chuck them up in a minute
Old Sep 16th, 2007, 06:17 AM   #68
country flag Harvs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
i was at her semifinal AUS OPEN wildcard playoff loss to molik... i think she lost 6/4 6/2...

from what i saw that day, she has some really solid and hard groundstrokes... her serve isnt bad... and i dont think i saw her come to the net once...i think iv got some photos... ill chuck them up in a minute
Old Sep 16th, 2007, 06:18 AM   #69
country flag Harvs

k just cheked my photos, all the ones of her, u cant really see her face lol sorry
Old Sep 16th, 2007, 06:19 AM   #70
country flag Harvs

k just cheked my photos, all the ones of her, u cant really see her face lol sorry
Old Sep 24th, 2007, 10:39 PM   #71
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

Marija played in a 25k in Montenegro this week. I think she was seeded 5th in quallies, but she lost in the final round to the 9th seed 6-4, 2-6, 6-4

She's withdrawn from the Rockhampton 25k in a couple of weeks, wonder where she'll play next
Old Oct 17th, 2007, 10:39 AM   #72
country flag OZTENNIS

Bump!

Gympie 1st Rd:

(WC) Marija Mirkovic (AUS) lt. (Q) R. Stephenson (USA) 4-6 0-1 ret inj

Anyone know what happened

Hope you are right for next week Marija
Old Oct 17th, 2007, 11:25 AM   #73
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Looked like she was going ok! Bad luck Marija!
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2007, 01:38 PM   #74
country flag SeanyQ

SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZTENNIS View Post
Bump!

Gympie 1st Rd:

(WC) Marija Mirkovic (AUS) lt. (Q) R. Stephenson (USA) 4-6 0-1 ret inj

Anyone know what happened

Hope you are right for next week Marija
She sprained her ankle. Had it taped up, but could'n't last much longer. She was doing a great job to get that many games off Stephenson prior to the injury. Stephenson will be top 250 within 18 months.
SeanyQ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2007, 09:04 PM   #75
country flag OZTENNIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanyQ View Post
She sprained her ankle. Had it taped up, but could'n't last much longer. She was doing a great job to get that many games off Stephenson prior to the injury. Stephenson will be top 250 within 18 months.
Did she sprain it during the match??

She's not in the qualifying draw for Traralgon, so she either is still suffering from the sprain or she sneaked another main draw wildcard..I'm thinking she's still injured