Marija Mirkovic - Page 24 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: How high can Marija Mirkovic go?

Top 50 1 5.00%
Top 100 3 15.00%
Top 200 12 60.00%
Top 400 4 20.00%
Other (please specify) 0 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 26th, 2009, 09:11 AM   #346
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Marija Mirkovic

Yeah i wonder what happened?? starr may as well have not played either after her loss!!
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 11th, 2009, 10:05 PM   #347
country flag Keadz

Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute

10k Bucharest (ROMANIA), maindraw.
round 1
(1)Marija Mirkovic AUS d. (Q)Raluca Elena Platon ROU 63 63
round 2
(1)Marija Mirkovic AUS d. Federica Grazioso ITA 62 63

DATE-KRUMM ERAKOVIC KUZNETSOVA BARTY SANDERS

ROGOWSKA ZAKOPALOVA PIRONKOVA JANKOVIC DELLACQUA
Keadz is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2009, 03:42 AM   #348
country flag jack21

jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold

Solid from Marija so far. I hope she doesn't play anymore 10K's though, she can earn more points by making the QF's of a weak 25K than she can by winning this whole tournament. Still hope she does well here though as she has some tough competition e.g Elena Bogdan and Elora Dabija.
jack21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2009, 05:11 AM   #349
country flag Vicky88

Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of

Maybe she is coming off an injury as she was supposed to play a $25k last week which she pulled out of. Anyway good result and hope she takes it all the way.
Vicky88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2009, 12:26 PM   #350
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Keep going Marija....some tough locals in the draw here....playing matei in the quaters tonight will be no guarantee and bogdan floating in the draw....still if marija plays well there is no one here she can't beat....hopefully she can take it out and get through injury free!!
|
Old Jun 12th, 2009, 11:18 PM   #351
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of

Matei d. Mirkovic 6/4 4/6 6/3
Old Jun 13th, 2009, 02:39 AM   #352
country flag ozfan44

Not a huge shock but disappointing non the less!!
Hopefully she can pick up some decent results on the rest of her stay in europe??
anyone know what her schedule is like?
|
Old Jun 13th, 2009, 03:43 AM   #353
country flag jack21

jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold

She is playing a 25K in Italy next week, she is in the main draw and holland is also in qualifying.
jack21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2009, 10:55 PM   #354
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of

$25,000 Torun 2009 POLAND Clay

R1: Diana Nakic SLO [Q] d. Marija Mirkovic AUS 6/4 6/3
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 01:40 AM   #355
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh good god! What is going on?!
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 02:19 AM   #356
country flag Vicky88

Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of

She had that fantastic start to the year and now it feels as if she has stopped dead in her tracks. She did withdraw from a few tourneys a while back, so I am wondering if she has properly recovered from an injury.
Vicky88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 07:07 AM   #357
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

US Open qualifying is starting to look out of reach.
Would be great if she could pluck some gritty wins from somewhere
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 08:35 AM   #358
country flag 10sfan1970

10sfan1970 is an unknown quantity at this point

Marija may have been "struggling" compared to some of our other girls. I give her a lot of respect on getting out of Australia and going to Europe and playing against much better players then we have in Australia. Any girl that has done well in our weak tournaments is a false indicator of where our girls really are. I believe Marija will be farther down the road as a tennis player then any of the other Aussie girls staying and playing in the piss weak tournaments.
10sfan1970 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2009, 05:38 AM   #359
country flag Daniel.

Marija is going to Asia, plays $10k Japan next week.
Old Aug 21st, 2009, 05:43 AM   #360
Golovinjured.

Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute

Win it, bitch!
Golovinjured. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote