Marija Mirkovic - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: How high can Marija Mirkovic go?

Top 50 1 5.00%
Top 100 3 15.00%
Top 200 12 60.00%
Top 400 4 20.00%
Other (please specify) 0 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old Apr 14th, 2009, 12:50 AM   #226
Golovinjured.

Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Marija Mirkovic

I hope she gets a few MD wins at these ITF's in Europe, I'd actually love her to get the French Open MDWC. Atleast she made the effort to get over there in the conditions and hit it out with these girls.

Unless Rogowska or Holland have lots of success in these 2 x $25K's in Australia, my bet is on Mirkovic.
Golovinjured. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 14th, 2009, 01:40 AM   #227
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

Don't mean to sound frank or blunt, but what is with the sudden interest in Marija?
Has she really done enough to warrant the French Open wildcard, or are people just saying she should get it because she is the only one playing at the moment?
Just let me point out that Marija is NOT in the TA hopeful squad for 2009, the AIS. Do you honestly think that TA would wish to give a non-AIS athlete a wildcard into an international Grand Slam? It is a ludicrious idea (from TA's perspective).

That said, one of the country's better prospects not in the AIS???
Old Apr 14th, 2009, 03:49 AM   #228
country flag Привет

Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute

Is the interest really that sudden?

I mean she did great at AO in the qualies, and she's actually making an effort to play overseas now.
Привет is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2009, 07:00 AM   #229
Golovinjured.

Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZTENNIS View Post
Don't mean to sound frank or blunt, but what is with the sudden interest in Marija?
Has she really done enough to warrant the French Open wildcard, or are people just saying she should get it because she is the only one playing at the moment?
Just let me point out that Marija is NOT in the TA hopeful squad for 2009, the AIS. Do you honestly think that TA would wish to give a non-AIS athlete a wildcard into an international Grand Slam? It is a ludicrious idea (from TA's perspective).

That said, one of the country's better prospects not in the AIS???
People are interested because she's the only one playing right now. I thought that was pretty obvious.

I think she's already been guaranteed the French Open MDWC, hence why she's over in Europe on the clay.
Old Apr 14th, 2009, 07:18 AM   #230
country flag Harvs

Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute

lol i dont think theres a hope in hell that marija will get the wildcard... i wouldnt mind her getting it, but i think theres no chance TA will give it to her over the likes of moore, holland, wejnert or rogowska...
Harvs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2009, 07:18 AM   #231
Golovinjured.

If Moore gets it... *death*
Old Apr 14th, 2009, 09:00 AM   #232
country flag Keadz

Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute

Mirkovic won't get the wild card I would like her to get it though, would be fantastic for her.

Anyway, if any Australian was overseas and winning matches against some tougher competition they would be talked about as well.

Good for Marija to be getting talked about though, I think her going over to Europe shows how serious she actually is about her career. Expecting her to crack the top 300 soon

DATE-KRUMM ERAKOVIC KUZNETSOVA BARTY SANDERS

ROGOWSKA ZAKOPALOVA PIRONKOVA JANKOVIC DELLACQUA
Keadz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2009, 09:04 AM   #233
country flag Keadz

Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute

She is on court now

lost the first set 4-6 and it is 1-0 up in the second.
http://www.e-tennis.net/itfcivita/index.htm

Old Apr 14th, 2009, 09:07 AM   #234
country flag Keadz

Comes back from 0-40 on serve to win 5 points in a row and hold

4-6 2-0

Old Apr 14th, 2009, 09:07 AM   #235
Golovinjured.

Livescoring are we?

Close first set, good start to the second.
Old Apr 14th, 2009, 09:12 AM   #236
Golovinjured.

Was up 15-30 & Deuce on Maka's serve then. 6-4 *2-1
Old Apr 14th, 2009, 09:12 AM   #237
country flag Keadz

Live scoring might be showing a bit too much interest in her though (joking Oztennis)

4-6 *2-1

Old Apr 14th, 2009, 09:18 AM   #238
country flag Keadz

Marija leads 3-1

Old Apr 14th, 2009, 09:21 AM   #239
country flag Keadz

break point! 40-ad

Old Apr 14th, 2009, 09:22 AM   #240
country flag Keadz

missed opportunity deuce. (saved 3 game points this game.)