Marija Mirkovic - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: How high can Marija Mirkovic go?

Top 50 1 5.00%
Top 100 3 15.00%
Top 200 12 60.00%
Top 400 4 20.00%
Other (please specify) 0 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jul 25th, 2008, 03:03 AM   #136
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of
Re: Marija Mirkovic

Marija has advanced to the quarter finals of the 10k event in Romania. She defeated the top seed Cadantu 6/3 6/3 in the second round and looks to have a great chance of marching through to take the title. Let's hope so anyhow!
scottsue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 25th, 2008, 07:58 AM   #137
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Go Marija, at least she is playing enough matches to put herself in this kind of position to take the title unlike other Aussie's who expect to be able to match it with the girls overseas without playing at all..It would be really pleasing for me to see Marija have success here.
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2008, 01:32 AM   #138
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

$US10 000 Hunedoara ITF Women's Circuit Event - Hunedoara, Romania
Women's Singles, Main Draw of 32
Representing Australia, Marija Mirkovic, unseeded

1RD: defeated Nevena SELAKOVIC (SRB) (U/#984) 6-1 6-2
2RD: defeated Alexandra CADANTU (ROU) (1/#491) 6-3 6-3
QF: defeated Diana-Andreea GAE (ROU) (7/#651) 4-6 7-5 6-4
SF: versus Antonia-Xenia TOUT (ROU) (8/#691)

Marija is the only non-Romanian player left in the tournament.
Congratulations, this has been an impressive week so far, fingers crossed for another win so that she can make the final of another 10k.
This win should put her back up around No.650, slowly getting back to her career high of No.518.

Marija has made the final, semi final, quarter final, second round and first round of at least one 10k tournament, so this is her chance to sweep the pool and claim a 10k
Old Jul 26th, 2008, 02:10 AM   #139
country flag Harvs

Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute

cmon marija
Harvs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2008, 02:15 AM   #140
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Make the final now Marija
Old Jul 27th, 2008, 12:18 AM   #141
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

SF: defeated Antonia-Xenia TOUT (ROU) (8/#691) 6-3 6-2

In the final she plays Diana Enache (spelling is probably wrong)
Olivia R beat her a few weeks ago, so hopefully Marija can repeat the dosage
CONGRATS AND GOOD LUCK
Old Jul 27th, 2008, 12:23 AM   #142
country flag Harvs

Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute

Yessssssssssssss!

Cmon Marija!
Harvs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2008, 12:29 AM   #143
country flag Dani12

WOOHOO! Go Marija, take the title!!
Old Jul 27th, 2008, 12:07 PM   #144
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

Good luck in the final Marija!
Old Jul 27th, 2008, 01:17 PM   #145
country flag broncosven

broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute

good luck

Alicia Molik~Nicole Pratt~Samantha Stosur~Christina Wheeler

Nicole Kriz~Monique Adamczak~Isabella Holland~Jessica Moore

Emily Hewson~Trudi Musgrave~Sophie Ferguson~Casey Dellacqua
broncosven is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2008, 02:44 PM   #146
country flag OZTENNIS

Final

Marija MIRKOVIC (AUS) lost to Diana ENACHE (ROU) (3/#478) 2-6 6-4 1-6

Congratulations on another impressive week. Ashame she couldn't snatch the title, but two 10k finals this season is a pretty decent effort
Old Jul 27th, 2008, 11:15 PM   #147
country flag Dani12

Bad luck Marija, good effort though
Old Jul 28th, 2008, 01:27 AM   #148
country flag scottsue

An impressive week. Let's hope the wins keep on coming.
Old Aug 11th, 2008, 11:27 AM   #149
country flag OZTENNIS

Marija, along with Alenka Hubacek, is playing a 10k in Germany this week. If she were to make the final here, she would re-enter the top 600...

But, regardless of this, she this week jumped back up to No.639 on the rankings which makes her the 15th highest ranked Australian woman, and No.2 in Victoria! This is thanks mainly to her 2 10k finals throughout the year...

I have liked her scheduling so far this season, mixing 25k's (like last week in Germany where she beat 2 good players in Bibiane Schoofs and Dominice Ripoll) with some 10k;s. It shouldn't be long before she is ranked up with Bai and challenging for the No.2 junior ranking. She is now No.3 in OZ, but I think she is our second best junior behind Jess. Let's hope for another big end to the season and maybe a top 450/500 ranking if the good form and injury free streak continue
OZTENNIS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2008, 12:52 AM   #150
country flag OZTENNIS

Unfortunately Marija had to retire injured when she was playing 6th seed Bibiane Schoofs in the first round of the 10k this week.

She won the first set in a tiebreak but then trailed 4-2 in the second when she called in quits.

Hopefully, she isn't seriously injured and will be ready to go at the Aussie 25k;s
OZTENNIS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote