Hotties in Amelia Island ! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 5th, 2007, 11:44 PM   #1
country flag beaudz93

beaudz93 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Hotties in Amelia Island !

For guys: I went to the Tuesday and Wednesday day sessions. This was my first WTA tour event. I must say my top hotties were:

Dulko-unbelivable boday, wore a thong.
Benesova- nice body and ass, very athletic
Stosur- totally ripped but hot. She wails on the ball. friendly
Pennetta- maybe the best looking I saw, she played doubs w/dulko.

I got pics with Ivanovic, Raymond, and Petrova. Ivanovic was really friendly and seemd happy, hope she does well.

Going to Petrova vs Safina Friday- peace
beaudz93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 5th, 2007, 11:45 PM   #2
country flag Rod the Bama

Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future
Re: Hotties in Amelia Island !

I hope you`ll share some of your pics with us.

Rod`s Angels: Caroline, Ana, Flavia, Dani, Ula and Sabine

Rod the Bama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2007, 01:20 AM   #3
country flag aussy89

aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of

yes please share pics =) and ur correct on sammy lols =p
Old Apr 6th, 2007, 02:07 AM   #4
country flag Patty Choker

Patty Choker is a splendid one to behold Patty Choker is a splendid one to behold Patty Choker is a splendid one to behold Patty Choker is a splendid one to behold Patty Choker is a splendid one to behold Patty Choker is a splendid one to behold Patty Choker is a splendid one to behold Patty Choker is a splendid one to behold Patty Choker is a splendid one to behold Patty Choker is a splendid one to behold Patty Choker is a splendid one to behold

Patty Choker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2007, 09:50 AM   #5
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaudz93 View Post
For guys: I went to the Tuesday and Wednesday day sessions. This was my first WTA tour event. I must say my top hotties were:

Benesova- nice body and ass, very athletic
Stosur- totally ripped but hot. She wails on the ball. friendly
Pennetta- maybe the best looking I saw, she played doubs w/dulko.

I got pics with Ivanovic, Raymond, and Petrova. Ivanovic was really friendly and seemd happy, hope she does well.

Going to Petrova vs Safina Friday- peace
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2007, 10:33 AM   #6
country flag andrewbroad
Team WTAworld

andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
So was that on her left foot or her right?

--
Dr. Andrew Broad
http://geocities.com/andrewbroad/
http://geocities.com/andrewbroad/tennis/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jeldani/
My Eternal Fanship: 1. Monica Seles; 2. Мария Шарапова (‘Maria Sharapova’); 3. Daniela Hantuchová; 4. Jelena Dokić; 5. Iva Majoli; 6. Karina Habšudová; 7. Вера Звонарёва (‘Vera Zvonarëva’); 8. Nicole Vaidišová; 9. Анна Чакветадзе (‘Anna Chakvetadze’); 10. Lucie Šafářová; 11. Ирода Туляганова (‘Iroda Tulyaganova’); 12. Magdaléna Rybáriková; 13. Sabine Lisicki
andrewbroad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2007, 04:40 AM   #7
country flag JasonW

JasonW is a glorious beacon of light JasonW is a glorious beacon of light JasonW is a glorious beacon of light JasonW is a glorious beacon of light JasonW is a glorious beacon of light JasonW is a glorious beacon of light JasonW is a glorious beacon of light JasonW is a glorious beacon of light JasonW is a glorious beacon of light JasonW is a glorious beacon of light JasonW is a glorious beacon of light

I've been at Amelia all week, and this years hotties are:

1. Ivanovich
2. Golovin
3. Vesnina
4. Rezai
5. Pennetta

Visit http://www.ludorock.com Ludo is the next big band!!!
JasonW is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2007, 04:49 AM   #8
country flag Crazy 4 Anci

Crazy 4 Anci is just really nice Crazy 4 Anci is just really nice Crazy 4 Anci is just really nice Crazy 4 Anci is just really nice Crazy 4 Anci is just really nice Crazy 4 Anci is just really nice Crazy 4 Anci is just really nice Crazy 4 Anci is just really nice Crazy 4 Anci is just really nice Crazy 4 Anci is just really nice Crazy 4 Anci is just really nice

pics now!

Kirilenko~Sharapova~Kvitova~Cibulkova~Li~Lisicki~P ironkova~Bouchard~Halep
Crazy 4 Anci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2007, 01:10 PM   #9
country flag ram357

ram357 is just really nice ram357 is just really nice ram357 is just really nice ram357 is just really nice ram357 is just really nice ram357 is just really nice ram357 is just really nice ram357 is just really nice ram357 is just really nice ram357 is just really nice ram357 is just really nice

Pics would be sweet!!
ram357 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2007, 02:44 PM   #10
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

Ivetas has an ass?
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2007, 03:23 PM   #11
country flag Mark Spruce
I think I am falling in love !!

Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute

pics would be great please

My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!

Where Is Love I Have Not Found Her Yet

Mark Spruce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2007, 02:27 AM   #12
country flag beaudz93

beaudz93 is an unknown quantity at this point

The reason Benesova has a nice ass Is because I could almost see it with that nice little skirt she wears. I will have pics up soon.
beaudz93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2007, 08:31 PM   #13
country flag IanRadi
Winter is coming.

IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute

Please post the pictures of Gisela.
Old Apr 14th, 2007, 11:05 PM   #14
country flag Mark Spruce
I think I am falling in love !!

Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute

Great !!

Quote:
The reason Benesova has a nice ass Is because I could almost see it with that nice little skirt she wears. I will have pics up soon.

My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!

Where Is Love I Have Not Found Her Yet

Mark Spruce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2007, 06:04 AM   #15
country flag Harvs

Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute

Pennetta is not hot... eugh!
Harvs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote