new outfit - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 3rd, 2007, 09:49 PM   #1
country flag urock34

urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold
new outfit

not sure if this has been posted but she has some new clothes
http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/WANike.html
i dont no just not flashy enough to normal
urock34 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 3rd, 2007, 09:59 PM   #2
country flag Bennguin1491
A new star is rising...

Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: new outfit

i LOVE the dress.

too bad i don't have an extra $90 laying around....

tazer.bennie.sharpie.<3
Bennguin1491 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2007, 08:55 AM   #3
country flag Mina Vagante

Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute

half of them clothes are for maria
Old Apr 5th, 2007, 04:13 PM   #4
country flag SV_Fan

SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future

This outfit right here was worn by Serena last year when she came to Charlotte on the williams sister tour. Now why is Maria wearing it.
Old Apr 5th, 2007, 04:22 PM   #5

Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SV_Fan View Post

This outfit right here was worn by Serena last year when she came to Charlotte on the williams sister tour. Now why is Maria wearing it.
are you sure?
Old Apr 5th, 2007, 08:35 PM   #6
country flag Mikey B

Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of

Quote:

r u sure? can u show a pic?? thats meant to be maria's french open dress, id be suprised if its a serena hand me down!!! it looks like a new one to me...
Mikey B is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2007, 11:20 PM   #7
country flag archie4

archie4 is a splendid one to behold archie4 is a splendid one to behold archie4 is a splendid one to behold archie4 is a splendid one to behold archie4 is a splendid one to behold archie4 is a splendid one to behold archie4 is a splendid one to behold archie4 is a splendid one to behold archie4 is a splendid one to behold archie4 is a splendid one to behold archie4 is a splendid one to behold
Question Re: new outfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey B View Post
r u sure? can u show a pic?? thats meant to be maria's french open dress, id be suprised if its a serena hand me down!!! it looks like a new one to me...
I'm pretty sure this is a new dress for Maria. Didn't Serena wear a dark blue/black version of her 2006 US Open outfit for the tour?
archie4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2007, 01:03 AM   #8
country flag SV_Fan

SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by archie4 View Post
I'm pretty sure this is a new dress for Maria. Didn't Serena wear a dark blue/black version of her 2006 US Open outfit for the tour?
No she wore that exact dress. I remeber clearly. I will try and get a pic. But I think she wore that exact dress. Because it was from her new Nike line.
Old Apr 6th, 2007, 02:21 AM   #9
country flag urock34

urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
No she wore that exact dress. I remeber clearly. I will try and get a pic. But I think she wore that exact dress. Because it was from her new Nike line.
no, it wasnt i was in denver and it was like her la dress except all blue with a little black in it
urock34 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2007, 02:27 AM   #10
country flag MrSerenaWilliams
GET.OUT.OF.THE.WAY.

MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute

it was this

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20061201_121839_sp01tennis.jpg (36.3 KB, 38 views)
Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
Sick of Serena winning everything so easily.

MrSerenaWilliams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2007, 10:00 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrserenawilliams View Post
it was this

yeah i thought is wasnt that
Old Apr 6th, 2007, 01:20 PM   #12
country flag Craigy

Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

No it isn't

twitter tumblr
Craigy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote