What title would you like the most Mary to win when she comes back? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: What title would you like Mary to win

Roland Garros 18 26.47%
Wimbledon 29 42.65%
Flushing Meadows 4 5.88%
Australian Open 2 2.94%
YEC 1 1.47%
Olympics 14 20.59%
Fed Cup 0 0%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Old Apr 2nd, 2007, 06:33 PM   #1
country flag stefi62

stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute
What title would you like the most Mary to win when she comes back?

Hi guys,

let's dream a bit: when Mary comes back, what title would you like her to win or win again?

I hesitated between RG, Wimbly and the Olympics, but I definately chose the Olympics! That'd be awesome!

What about you?

Chanelle Scheepers - Abigail Spears - Vladka Uhlirova - Mervana Jugic-Salkic - Francesca Schiavone -Tsvetana Pironkova - Lisa Raymond - Sophie Lefèvre...
stefi62 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 2nd, 2007, 07:26 PM   #2
country flag Maeva

Maeva is a glorious beacon of light Maeva is a glorious beacon of light Maeva is a glorious beacon of light Maeva is a glorious beacon of light Maeva is a glorious beacon of light Maeva is a glorious beacon of light Maeva is a glorious beacon of light Maeva is a glorious beacon of light Maeva is a glorious beacon of light Maeva is a glorious beacon of light Maeva is a glorious beacon of light
Re: What title would you like the most Mary to win when she comes back?

I wish she will win the Olympics too! I'm sure that everythings gonna be alright for her, and win the Olympics should be very, very great, and an end so fantastic.

COME ON MARY

Elena DEMENTIEVA, Ana IVANOVIC, Kim CLIJSTERS, Tatiana GOLOVIN...
Maeva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2007, 09:04 PM   #3
country flag John A Roark

John A Roark has a reputation beyond repute John A Roark has a reputation beyond repute John A Roark has a reputation beyond repute John A Roark has a reputation beyond repute John A Roark has a reputation beyond repute John A Roark has a reputation beyond repute John A Roark has a reputation beyond repute John A Roark has a reputation beyond repute John A Roark has a reputation beyond repute John A Roark has a reputation beyond repute John A Roark has a reputation beyond repute

All four slams and the YEC...
wouldn't that show the world!
Go, Mary Caroline, go!
John A Roark is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2007, 09:19 PM   #4
country flag stefi62

stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by John A Roark View Post
All four slams and the YEC...
wouldn't that show the world!
Go, Mary Caroline, go!
You mean "All four slams, the YEC AND the Olympics!", don't you?

Chanelle Scheepers - Abigail Spears - Vladka Uhlirova - Mervana Jugic-Salkic - Francesca Schiavone -Tsvetana Pironkova - Lisa Raymond - Sophie Lefèvre...
stefi62 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2007, 10:01 PM   #5
country flag saby
Team WTAworld

saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future

I do agree with that
saby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2007, 11:09 PM   #6
country flag leviathane

leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of

me too
but if only one : RG one more time

Chanda Rubin ,Monica Niculescu, Kritina Mladenovic, Svetlana Kuznetsova, Vera Zvonareva, Kimiko, Martina Hingis , Stephanie Foretz, Laura Thorpe, Caroline Garcia, Patty Schnyder, Dinara Safina, Aravane Rezai, Ahsha Rolle, Arena Rodionova, Tatiana Golovin
leviathane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2007, 12:24 AM   #7
country flag sebbe

sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future

I voted for Wimbledon just because that has obviously been a goal for Mary and as we all know players seem to put a victory at Wimbledon on spot 1 so.
Old Apr 3rd, 2007, 01:22 AM   #8
country flag piercerocks

piercerocks has much to be proud of piercerocks has much to be proud of piercerocks has much to be proud of piercerocks has much to be proud of piercerocks has much to be proud of piercerocks has much to be proud of piercerocks has much to be proud of piercerocks has much to be proud of piercerocks has much to be proud of piercerocks has much to be proud of piercerocks has much to be proud of

wimbledon or us open! hopefully she wins everything.
lindsay DAVENPORT|jelena JANKOVIC|tatiana GOLOVIN|dinara SAFINA|francesca SCHIAVONE|daniela HANTUCHOVA|alona BONDARENKO|anastasia MYSKINA|
elena VESNINA|lucie SAFAROVA|flavia PENNETTA|nathalie DECHY
|andre AGASSI james BLAKE marat SAFIN robby GINEPRI novak DJOKOVIC andy MURRAY|
piercerocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2007, 07:30 AM   #9
country flag JMC

JMC is a name known to all JMC is a name known to all JMC is a name known to all JMC is a name known to all JMC is a name known to all JMC is a name known to all JMC is a name known to all JMC is a name known to all JMC is a name known to all JMC is a name known to all JMC is a name known to all

Wimbledon without any doubt;;;This is "THE" supreme consecration for a tennis player, even if in the case of Mary considered as french (...yes yes !!!!) to win Roland garros in 2000 was enormous.....
JMC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2007, 08:18 AM   #10
country flag MistyGrey

MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefi62 View Post
You mean "All four slams, the YEC AND the Olympics!", don't you?
All four majors, YEC,Olympics AND Miami!

And that too in a 12 month span.... Allez Mary slam!
Old Apr 3rd, 2007, 12:26 PM   #11
country flag laetitia(jordan)

laetitia(jordan) is just really nice laetitia(jordan) is just really nice laetitia(jordan) is just really nice laetitia(jordan) is just really nice laetitia(jordan) is just really nice laetitia(jordan) is just really nice laetitia(jordan) is just really nice laetitia(jordan) is just really nice laetitia(jordan) is just really nice laetitia(jordan) is just really nice laetitia(jordan) is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maeva View Post
I wish she will win the Olympics too! I'm sure that everythings gonna be alright for her, and win the Olympics should be very, very great, and an end so fantastic.
Me Too

Come on Cara and Liezel

Go Go JUSTINE, Aravane, Emilie, Julia, Anne, Alicia

http://marypiercefan.skyblog.com
laetitia(jordan) is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2007, 02:36 PM   #12
country flag MaryPierceLover

MaryPierceLover is just really nice MaryPierceLover is just really nice MaryPierceLover is just really nice MaryPierceLover is just really nice MaryPierceLover is just really nice MaryPierceLover is just really nice MaryPierceLover is just really nice MaryPierceLover is just really nice MaryPierceLover is just really nice MaryPierceLover is just really nice MaryPierceLover is just really nice

All grand slams would be nice!
Old Apr 3rd, 2007, 02:55 PM   #13
country flag Mark Spruce
I think I am falling in love !!

Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute

RG and Fed Cup

My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!

Where Is Love I Have Not Found Her Yet

Mark Spruce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2007, 07:42 PM   #14
Wizzy Maryfan

Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold

I chose Roland Garros because this tournament has something special for all french and for Mary too, it's her favourite tournament and a second victory there would mean so much for her and for every body in France (and in the World) !

But you know, i would be more than happy with "only" an Australian Open title !

And it would be nice to put IW or Miami in the pocket (Miami is by far most prestigious but you know, i don't care, i would be so happy with IW !)

> Oh, WITHOUT MIAMI, What tier one would you like Mary to win ?!

Hmmm ... I don't know what to chose ... Rome or Montreal ? or IW ?
Perhaps Rome, because clay seems sunnier than hard court, lol ! And I love seing Mary sliding on court ...
"I felt very strongly that it was not the right time for me to retire, and there were still some great things for me to accomplish in tennis. So once that really clicked inside of me and I realised that, I just started to work very hard, and to try to be the best that I could possibly be."

Mary Pierce

On the road since 1989

=> MaryPierce WebSite <=

- 'Cause Mary -
Wizzy Maryfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2007, 03:29 PM   #15
country flag Kirill_M

Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of

Hi to everyone, I’m new here. My name is Kirill, I’m from Russia. Mary – is my favorite tennis player. My english is not so well, so sorry… But i want to tell you why I love her.
I have taken a great interest in tennis very late, only sometimes looked through some tournaments which showed in Russia. So all also proceeded, but in May-June, 2005, when I looked translations from France (Rolan Garros), I have seen Mary. Here all has changed. This woman at once has drawn my attention - how many in it of feminity, grace and refinement. I began to watch its performance on tournament. I thoght that she win it, but…
And I never forget Mary’s tears in the final. After RG I watch every tournament with Mary. I was happy, when she has won tournament in Russia. It as seems to me, very symbolical, as in Russia it is a lot of Mary's fans. It’s wery sad? Tragedy in Linz was awful.
I wachted this match and voice of Mary, her shout still in my head… Now Mary goes on the amendment. Im very glad for her. I hope, that Mary will be ok.
I chose the Olympics. If Mary want win this title, she must win it!
Kirill_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote