Lindsay Lee-Waters Cheering Thread - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 3rd, 2007, 08:31 PM   #121
country flag Lee-Waters

Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of
Re: !!lindsay Lee-waters!!

Lindsay on alternates list for 75k Alberqueqe (sp?) Go Lindsay!
Advertisement

Old Sep 12th, 2007, 01:20 AM   #122
country flag ~Eclipsed~

~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute

$75k Albuequerque, NM, USA - 6th in qualifying
$50k Ashland, KY, USA - 5th in qualifying

Good luck Lindsay. Maybe with a few more withdrawls, she will get into the MD of these tournies.

Lindsay Lee-Waters | Mary Pierce | Serena Williams | Elena Bovina | Jelena Dokic
~Eclipsed~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2007, 09:37 PM   #123
country flag ~Eclipsed~

~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute

$75k Albuequerque, NM, USA - W/D
$50k Ashland, KY, USA - W/D
$50k Troy, AL USA - W/D

She withdrew from all the tournaments she was entered in up until the first week of October. Who knows if she's injured or taking more time off to comeback strong. Good luck to her no matter what she's doing.

Lindsay Lee-Waters | Mary Pierce | Serena Williams | Elena Bovina | Jelena Dokic
Old Oct 12th, 2007, 07:36 PM   #124
country flag ~Eclipsed~

$50k Lawrenceville, GA : Oct 15 -- 18th in qualifying
$25k Augusta, GA : Oct 22 -- 12th in qualifying

Old Oct 12th, 2007, 07:46 PM   #125
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.A.S. Power View Post
$50k Lawrenceville, GA : Oct 15 -- 18th in qualifying
$25k Augusta, GA : Oct 22 -- 12th in qualifying

CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2007, 04:25 AM   #126
country flag ~Eclipsed~

$50k Lawrenceville, GA

QR1: - Lindsay Lee-Waters(USA) vs. Mami Inoue(USA)

Old Oct 15th, 2007, 01:58 AM   #127
country flag ~Eclipsed~

Lee-Waters def. Inoue 6-0, 6-1

Old Oct 15th, 2007, 07:25 PM   #128
country flag Lee-Waters

Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of

Good to see Linds back and what a great score! Go LLW! :d
Old Oct 15th, 2007, 11:11 PM   #129
country flag ~Eclipsed~

QR2: Lindsay def. (8)Mary Gambale(USA) 6-4, 6-2

Old Oct 16th, 2007, 09:49 PM   #130
country flag ~Eclipsed~

QR3: Podkolzina def. Lee-Waters 2-6, 6-2, 6-1

Old Oct 17th, 2007, 01:02 AM   #131
country flag tennisbuddy12
College Tennis/Team USA expert

tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute

i LOVE LLW....Heath and LLW are the nicest people I met there yesterday...There daughter is the cutest kid EVER....i was invited by them to the player party and i was very grateful...Heath asked me about....WTAWORLD!!!!

tennisbuddy12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2007, 02:13 AM   #132
country flag ~Eclipsed~

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbuddy12 View Post
i LOVE LLW....Heath and LLW are the nicest people I met there yesterday...There daughter is the cutest kid EVER....i was invited by them to the player party and i was very grateful...Heath asked me about....WTAWORLD!!!!
what did you say?

I hope you told Lindsay i said hi. Just kidding.

Old Oct 18th, 2007, 08:16 AM   #133
country flag Lee-Waters

Thats great! The result was a shame but good to see her back and winning
Old Oct 18th, 2007, 12:50 PM   #134
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back, LLW !
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2007, 05:26 AM   #135
country flag ~Eclipsed~

$25k Lawrenceville, GA

QR1: (5)Lindsay Lee-Waters (USA) d. (wc)Chieh-Yu Hsu (CHN) 62 61

Next up she plays the very attractive Stacia Fonseca. I think she should be able to get past her even though Fonseca is playing better lately. Go Lindsay!