Lindsay Lee-Waters Cheering Thread - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 31st, 2007, 09:15 AM   #106
country flag Lee-Waters

Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of
Re: !!lindsay Lee-waters!!

She is using her special ranking to get MD entry-but hopefully she can get past Melinda and get some points! Go Lindsay! ;D
Advertisement

Old Aug 2nd, 2007, 09:02 PM   #107
country flag ~Eclipsed~

~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately she lost to Czink 7-6, 6-2

I read a report saying that she played well, it's just that Czink was doing everything better than Lindsay. Poor Linds, will she ever start winning in singles again.

Lindsay Lee-Waters | Mary Pierce | Serena Williams | Elena Bovina | Jelena Dokic
~Eclipsed~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2007, 09:07 PM   #108
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: !!lindsay Lee-waters!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.A.S. Power View Post
Unfortunately she lost to Czink 7-6, 6-2

I read a report saying that she played well, it's just that Czink was doing everything better than Lindsay. Poor Linds, will she ever start winning in singles again.

I know things seem dim right for LLW, but...she has gotten some really bad draws. She has made competitive matches out of all of them. Hopefully she can get some wins under her belt during the fall season.Allot of the lower ranked players will be overseas to play in in the smaller Asian tourneys She needs more match wins to boost her confidence.
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2007, 09:25 PM   #109
country flag Lee-Waters

Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of

I think that Lindsay will only play here the U.S for the rest of the year-her and Czink won the doubles @ Washington- she has withdrawn from Boston 75k- hope she plays @ the Open
Old Aug 14th, 2007, 02:05 PM   #110
country flag Lee-Waters

Praying for a WC!
Old Aug 14th, 2007, 04:57 PM   #111
country flag ~Eclipsed~

~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute

I think she at least deserves a QWC. I think she'll receive one and hopefully gets a friendly draw.

Lindsay Lee-Waters | Mary Pierce | Serena Williams | Elena Bovina | Jelena Dokic
Old Aug 14th, 2007, 07:39 PM   #112
country flag Lee-Waters

She withdrew from 50k Boston-maybe to prepare?
Old Aug 14th, 2007, 10:02 PM   #113
country flag ~Eclipsed~

Possibly, qualifying is held next week so it would make sense, either that or she's injured. I really hope it's not the latter of the two.

Old Aug 15th, 2007, 12:00 AM   #114
country flag Lee-Waters

She last played in Washington dub's final that she & Czink won- then withdrew from Boston- don't think she is injured
Old Aug 20th, 2007, 12:08 AM   #115
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly, I think Lindsay could probably use a little break about now. What she's been attempting to do this year is incredibly tough. I'm not saying she's not up to the challenge, but she isn't 20 any more; she probably could benefit from a little r & r now and then to recharge her batteries, then get back out there with renewed enthusiasm. We're pulling for you, Lindsay, Heath, & kids!
auntie janie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2007, 01:02 AM   #116
country flag ~Eclipsed~

You're probably right. I hope she at least plays USO qualifying (if she gets a qualifying WC that is). After that, take at least a couple months off, if not the rest of the season and recharge for next year like you said.

Good luck Linds in whatever you decide on doing.

Old Aug 20th, 2007, 07:33 AM   #117
country flag Lee-Waters

She didn't get that QWC-
Old Aug 20th, 2007, 07:35 AM   #118
country flag Lee-Waters

She didn't get that QWC-
But i hope she plays a few more tourney's this year, just 2 or 3 more at the least- good luck Lindsay!
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 04:14 AM   #119
country flag ~Eclipsed~

Yeah it's a shame, but hopefully she comes back refreshed after a layoff.

Old Aug 21st, 2007, 01:44 PM   #120
country flag Lee-Waters

Yeah i hope so too-there is a 75k coming up in September-it's here in the states so i am sure Lindsay will play there and do well! Go Linds!