Lindsay Lee-Waters Cheering Thread - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 8th, 2007, 07:00 PM   #16
country flag ~Eclipsed~

~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: !!lindsay Lee-waters!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee-Waters' Boy View Post
hey that is the video i posted there

lindsay is doing really well, i hear she looks great and seems very happy. she was entered in the el paso 10k i was hoping she might play some smaller events this summer to get match play but she pulled out.
She's playing right now. Why has she pulled out of events in the summer?

Lindsay Lee-Waters | Mary Pierce | Serena Williams | Elena Bovina | Jelena Dokic
~Eclipsed~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 8th, 2007, 07:01 PM   #17
country flag Lee-Waters' Boy
SMUstang

Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.A.S. Power View Post
She's playing right now. Why has she pulled out of events in the summer?
no i just mean she pulled out of the 10k - i was hoping she would play the smaller events. i bet she will still play the 25 and 50k - in fact she is still entered in the carson, ca event!

My Girls:
Ospina, Snyder, Irvin, Bradshaw, Dabek, Cargill, Frazier, Granville,
Craybas, Harkleroad, Schlukebir, Cochran, Seles, Mall, Reeves

Mouhtassine, Drake, Foretz, Camerin, Arvidsson, G Baker, Lubiani, Hantuchova,
Bartoli, Jidkova, Wheeler, Loeffler-Caro, L Reilly, Vakulenko, Pelletier, Tarabini, Molik

I Miss Zvereva, Cacic, Kelesi, Cristea, Ghirardi,
Reinach, Kandarr, Rottier, A Miller, Asa, Testud

Lee-Waters' Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2007, 07:12 PM   #18
country flag ~Eclipsed~

~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully she plays in Allentown. I was thinking of going there this summer.

Lindsay Lee-Waters | Mary Pierce | Serena Williams | Elena Bovina | Jelena Dokic
Old May 8th, 2007, 07:34 PM   #19
country flag Lee-Waters

Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of

Hope she gets a WC for the US Open!
Old May 8th, 2007, 07:37 PM   #20
country flag Lulu.
`

Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute

I love Lindsay. Best grunt ever
Lulu. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2007, 07:46 PM   #21
country flag Lee-Waters

Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of Lee-Waters has much to be proud of

I love how she thumps every shot
Old May 9th, 2007, 12:39 PM   #22
country flag Lee-Waters

Coached by husband Heath Waters, owner of Ace Tennis Academy in Atlanta, Georgia, USA; all-court style of play; likes both hard and clay courts; has a strong return...Married Heath Waters on March 7, 2000 and has a daughter, Sevyn Waters, born January 13, 2001...Started playing tennis at age 8 when a spectator at her baseball game suggested she try tennis because there was no future for a girl in baseball, plus she liked the idea of hitting the ball more often in tennis than in baseball...Moved from Owasso, Oklahoma, to Atlanta when she was 15 to train...Father's name is Ron, mother's name is Pat, has an older brother, Alex...Most memorable experiences are getting married and giving birth to her daughter...Favorite movie is Father of the Bride; favorite actor is Matthew McConaughey, actress is Cameron Diaz; favorite book is Amazing Grace by Jonathan Kozol; favorite place to visit is Hawaii for the serene environment...Self-described as a genuine person who loves to laugh...Most admires her husband who she describes as an eternal optimist and resilient person who pursues life with determination and conviction...Tennis player most admired is Andre Agassi because of his professional approach...Likes being a pro tennis player for the challenge of overcoming herself each day, but dislikes the injuries...Enjoys spending time with her husband and daughter, reading, listening to music and shopping...Graduated from Ben Franklin Academy as an honor student in 1995...
Old May 9th, 2007, 12:40 PM   #23
country flag Lee-Waters

Career-High Singles No. 33 (April 1, 1996)
Career-High Doubles No. 86 (February 16, 1998)

Current Sony Ericsson WTA Tour Rankings - As of 5/7/2007
Singles- Race - Doubles
420 253 872

CAREER $672,228
Old May 9th, 2007, 04:49 PM   #24
country flag ~Eclipsed~

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Diva* View Post
I love Lindsay. Best grunt ever
For me it's a toss up between her and Stevenson's. Although Lee-Waters grunt sounds like she is gonna bash the shit out of the ball, so I guess i like her's a little more than Alex's.

Old May 10th, 2007, 11:08 PM   #25
country flag Lee-Waters

Without a doubt the best grunt on the WTA- would have hated to have been in the hospital where she gave birth! LOL Love ya Lindsay!
Old May 10th, 2007, 11:14 PM   #26
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, i love how she goes for almost every shot. She is a marvel to watch when she is on her game . :-)
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2007, 11:24 PM   #27
country flag Lee-Waters

There is recent footage of her on www.youtube.com- do you think she'll get some WC in the american hardcourt season?
Old May 10th, 2007, 11:32 PM   #28

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully she will recieve a couple quali wcs :-) She is also entered in a 50K in Carson, CA in a few weeks.
Old May 10th, 2007, 11:39 PM   #29
country flag Lee-Waters

Yep she's a busy girl lately-playing qualies this weekend
Old May 10th, 2007, 11:44 PM   #30

I wonder how far out she is from the MD. It must be really rough playing qualis of a 25K. She is so dedicated....i really hope she can get her game 100% back