Lindsay Lee-Waters Cheering Thread - Page 102 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 1st, 2012, 09:34 PM   #1516
country flag Danars

Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold
Re: Lindsay Lee-Waters Cheering Thread

They won the title in Osprey Nice win for the team and the first title since Summer 2010
Danars is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 1st, 2012, 10:15 PM   #1517
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

LLW/MML
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 11:54 PM   #1518
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danars View Post
They won the title in Osprey Nice win for the team and the first title since Summer 2010
Well done ladys!

Its a shame they aren't playing Charleston

LLW is on the Q entry list for next weeks 25K in Pelham, Alabama
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 07:26 PM   #1519
country flag Pebbles

Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one ladies hope she can rack up some wins in Pelham
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 09:19 AM   #1520
country flag Danars

Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold

She lost her first match in Pelham I hope she is playing doubles Dothan but she withdrawed in singles and also in Charlottesville I hope she is not retiring
Old Apr 12th, 2012, 09:07 AM   #1521

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She lost her first match in Pelham I hope she is playing doubles Dothan but she withdrawed in singles and also in Charlottesville I hope she is not retiring
No doubles Hopefully she's not injured and just resting up for the upcoming 50Ks. I'm hoping she'll get MD WC's for singles or she has decided to concentrate on doubles. I guess we'll find out soon...
Old Apr 12th, 2012, 10:07 AM   #1522
country flag Danars

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post
No doubles Hopefully she's not injured and just resting up for the upcoming 50Ks. I'm hoping she'll get MD WC's for singles or she has decided to concentrate on doubles. I guess we'll find out soon...
Not even doubles in Pelham I hope she is still playing, maybe only doubles. Three years ago she won in Charlottesville.
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 02:11 AM   #1523
country flag Kevin.
Team USA ♥

Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute

that last result was painful so i wouldnt be too surprised if she quit singles but i remember her saying she would give up when she is top 100 again but she is getting more injuries ;sad:
Doubles: Rank-15; Career High-12. Career Record: 108-114; Best Results: Winner: 2012-Wimbledon w/Kylger, 50k Lexington w/Kylger, 2011-Luxembourg w/drake1980;Finalist: 2012-San Diego w/Kylger, Moscow w/Kylger

Follow me on twitter!: www.twitter.com/kevintdillon
Kevin. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2012, 04:31 PM   #1524
country flag Danars

Her best chances to come back into the 100 are over But it would great to see her in doubles
Old May 1st, 2012, 11:34 AM   #1525
country flag Danars

Lindsay is still playing doubles In Estoril she won her first round with Moulton-Levy against the spain duo Arruabarrena-Vecino/Medina Garrigues and saved a matchpoint

In the 2nd round they have to play against the second seed Mirza/Rodionova
Old May 2nd, 2012, 12:49 PM   #1526

^^ Very good fight against a solid team lead by AMG! They got 70pts for this win They would have had to win a whole 50k for those amount of pts on the challenger circuit It pays to play the WTA Tourneys

GL against Sania/Rodio!
Old May 2nd, 2012, 09:09 PM   #1527
country flag Danars

Lost 0&4 Nice fight in the second set That is really strange that she got 70 points for one win here, but rules are rules

In the next week she wants to play the tournament in Carges-Sur-Mer.
Old May 2nd, 2012, 11:18 PM   #1528

Quote:
Lost 0&4 Nice fight in the second set That is really strange that she got 70 points for one win here, but rules are rules

In the next week she wants to play the tournament in Carges-Sur-Mer.
LLW/MML Nice 2nd set though

Great news that they'll play the 100K in France
Old May 6th, 2012, 05:24 PM   #1529
country flag Danars

$100,000+H Cagnes-Sur-Mer (FRA) Doubles Draw - 1st Round:

(4)Babos/Mladenovic (HUN/FRA) v Marosi/Voracova (HUN/CZE)
Lee-Waters/Moulton-Levy (USA/USA) v Minella/Pavlovic (LUX/FRA)

Minella/Parlovic played together at the 25k-tournament in Stuttgart 2010 and won this tournament. I hope Lee-Waters and Moulton-Levy can do some damage
It would be great to see Lee-Waters also playing in Starsbourg and maybe in Paris.
Old May 6th, 2012, 05:48 PM   #1530

Quote:
$100,000+H Cagnes-Sur-Mer (FRA) Doubles Draw - 1st Round:

(4)Babos/Mladenovic (HUN/FRA) v Marosi/Voracova (HUN/CZE)
Lee-Waters/Moulton-Levy (USA/USA) v Minella/Pavlovic (LUX/FRA)

Minella/Parlovic played together at the 25k-tournament in Stuttgart 2010 and won this tournament. I hope Lee-Waters and Moulton-Levy can do some damage
It would be great to see Lee-Waters also playing in Starsbourg and maybe in Paris.
Not too bad a draw! Hopefully they can go deep this week. Some hefty pts can be gained at a 100K

I'm not sure how long LLW plans on staying overseas. There is a 100K next week in Prague that they can play and then of course Stasbourg and Brussels the week before the French. Then we go directly into the grass season. I know Lindsay doesn't like to stay away from her family for too long. So she may head back home for a couple weeks before heading back out for some grass tourneys, including Wimby Q's