The Danes are coming - Danish juniors thread - Page 64 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 29th, 2013, 04:24 PM   #946
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Danes are coming - Danish juniors thread

Keep it up, girls!! Emilie seems like a very good doubles player.

I wonder what they're going to do about Eddie Herr??

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 29th, 2013, 07:29 PM   #947
country flag angliru

angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute

Re. Eddie Herr: Maybe a direct MD entry is possible? Tereza Mihalikova is #1 ALT at the moment (last update 27 NOV) and will surely get in. Emilie is is #5 alt or so. I suspect they know more about the latest entry updates than we do? I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Otherwise a MD WC could be a possibility although not very likely.

GL against Zadoinov/Cabaj Awad! It'll be a tough match; Zadoinov/Cabaj Awad are in good form here, defeating the #1 seeds among others. Francati/Mihalikova won their QF 75 63, btw.
angliru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2013, 01:22 AM   #948
country flag goOudinUSA

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

The QD is out for Eddie Herr. Neither Emilie nor Tereza are in the QD.

Bally

Tim Howard
Old Nov 30th, 2013, 08:49 AM   #949
country flag angliru

angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute

XXVII Yucatan Cup, MEX, G1

Doubles SF

(8)Aliona B. Zadoinov (ESP)/Jacqueline Cabaj Awad (SWE) d. Emilie Francati (DEN)/Tereza Mihalikova (SVK) 75 64

Good effort

A good week. And yes, she's a good doubles player. Tereza Mihalikova is also very good. I saw Tereza play doubles with Simone Alipieva once. A really exciting doubles match!

GL to Emilie (and Tereza) at Eddie Herr if they get in, and at Orange Bowl! Simone Alipieva was on the Eddie Herr acceptance list but isn't in the QD. I didn't really expect her to go to USA, so that's no surprise. Same for Orange Bowl where she's also on the acceptance list, and where Julie Noe, btw, has withdrawn (no surprise either).
Old Nov 30th, 2013, 03:20 PM   #950
country flag goOudinUSA

Nice run for them... Hope they play together at Eddie Herr. Really like this team.

Bally

Tim Howard
Old Dec 1st, 2013, 05:52 PM   #951
country flag angliru

A photo of Emilie and Tereza in the Yucatan SF can be seen here (it's Emilie at the net):

http://copayucatan.com.mx/wp-content...e/_mg_7965.jpg
Old Dec 2nd, 2013, 12:54 AM   #952
country flag goOudinUSA

Great news!

Emilie received a MDWC into Eddie Herr!!
Her R1 opponent is fellow wildcard recipient, Katarina Kozarov of Serbia. GL Emilie!

Also, Simone Alipieva is playing the Eddie Herr U16 tournament. She is the 10th seed.
Her R1 opponent is Gabriella Pollner. GL Simone!

In the U12's, Hannah Viller Møller drew the #1 seed, Anastasia Potapova. GL Hannah!
Angrilu, do you know anything about Hannah?

Bally

Tim Howard

Last edited by goOudinUSA : Dec 2nd, 2013 at 01:02 AM.
Old Dec 2nd, 2013, 05:57 AM   #953
country flag angliru

Great news. Thanks. Hannah Viller Møller is the best U12 girl in Denmark at the moment. She won both indoors and outdoors Danish Championship titles in 2013 (and was RU in 2012). She's good, but she's quite short and really tiny - also when compared to other U12 players. I've posted a photo from January 2013 earlier in the thread.

Hannah's Tennis Europe profile is here. She won a TE U12 doubles title in November. I think a SF is her best singles result at Tennis Eurpoe.

GL to the Danes in Florida
Old Dec 2nd, 2013, 10:08 PM   #954
country flag goOudinUSA

Emilie won 63 63! Nice win!! Her R2 opponent is Anastasia Shaulskaya, who defeated the 13th seed. GL Emilie!
Also, she and Tereza are teaming up again in doubles! They play Vazquez/Zarazua in R1. GL girls!!

Bally

Tim Howard
Old Dec 3rd, 2013, 05:32 AM   #955
country flag angliru

Well done. She's ranked #144 this week - a new career high! GL next round. Nice that she's teaming up with Tereza again. Come on, girls
Old Dec 4th, 2013, 02:16 AM   #956
country flag goOudinUSA

Hannah lost 06 16. Tough draw against the #1 seed.
Simone lost 36 46.

Emilie and Tereza won 67(8) 63 10-6! Congrats!!
_____
Emilie Francati
Singles R2 vs Anastasia Shaulskaya (RUS).
Doubles R2 vs (8)Jacqueline Cabaj Awad/Varvara Flink (SWE/RUS).

GL!!

Bally

Tim Howard
Old Dec 4th, 2013, 05:53 AM   #957
country flag angliru

Well done by Emilie & Tereza. Tough match! I watched a bit of the match; Emilie/Tereza were quite shaky at times w lots of volley misses, DF's etc. But also some good stuff like nice return winners. There was no score on the stream, and no sound either, so I had no idea of the score. But I was actually quite surprised when Emilie and Tereza gave each other a happy "high five" at the end of the match because I really thought the Mexican team was winning. GL next rounds

Hannah was up agains a really good girl, Potapova, who's been winning U14 tournaments on the TE tour. She was even RU at a grade 1 tournament! I didn't really expect Hannah to win more than a game or two. Tough draw. Too bad she didn't enter doubles so she could play a bit more while in the US. I expect her to enter Orange Bowl U12 though.

I don't think Simone was playing after all. She seems to have been replaced by a girl from Belarus. I wonder if she's going to play Orange Bowl (U16 or U18)? She's still on the U18 acceptance list.
Old Dec 5th, 2013, 02:10 AM   #958
country flag goOudinUSA

Emilie won 63 63!! Congrats! Her QF opponent is Elena Gabriela Ruse (ROU). GL Emilie! Keep up the good play!!
Unfortunately, Emilie and Tereza were edged out of a win, losing 76(5) 16 10-12.

Bally

Tim Howard
Old Dec 6th, 2013, 03:40 AM   #959
country flag goOudinUSA

Emilie's great run came to an end tonight against Ruse, 36 16.
But another great week! Keep it up and GL in the Orange Bowl!!

Bally

Tim Howard
Old Dec 6th, 2013, 08:46 AM   #960
country flag angliru

Yeah, pretty good run by Emilie. GL in the Orange Bowl qualies!

The Orange Bowl U16 Q-draw is out. No Danish players. The question is whether Simone will be in the U16 MD or the U18 QD, or if she's suffering from some kind of injury because she withdrew from Eddie Herr? Ida Krause, btw, posted this photo from Florida (from left: Hannah Møller, Sebastian Grundtvig, Ida Krause, Simone Alipieva):

Ida Krause and Helena Francati, btw, played U14 qualies at Eddie Herr but didn't make the MD. GL to all the Danes in Orange Bowl.