Sofia Arvidsson - Cheering Thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 24th, 2010, 10:37 PM   #1
country flag IMPOSSIBLE
. . .

IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Sofia Arvidsson - Cheering Thread

Sofia Arvidsson. Cheering Thread

Last edited by IMPOSSIBLE : Sep 24th, 2010 at 10:44 PM.
IMPOSSIBLE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 11th, 2010, 05:16 PM   #2
country flag IMPOSSIBLE
. . .

IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sofia Arvidsson - Cheering Thread

WTA Linz

1: Sofia d. Yvonne Meusberger 57 63 63

Old Oct 11th, 2010, 05:23 PM   #3
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Pfewww Not really a great start but it is a win
Old Oct 11th, 2010, 06:22 PM   #4
country flag King Of Tennis

King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of

too many stupid mistakes, in particular at the net

Sofia has changed her photo profile on sonyericssonwtatour

Akiko Morigami I miss you!

Kurumi Nara-Misaki Doi-Junri Namigata
King Of Tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2010, 09:24 PM   #5
country flag IMPOSSIBLE
. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Of Tennis View Post
too many stupid mistakes, in particular at the net

Sofia has changed her photo profile on sonyericssonwtatour
but otherwise did she play ok?
Old Oct 11th, 2010, 09:40 PM   #6

King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of

mmm yes..but nothing special..i know she can do much better GO SOFIAA

Old Oct 12th, 2010, 06:19 PM   #7

tomorrow against Vinci!!

Old Oct 13th, 2010, 09:32 PM   #8
country flag IMPOSSIBLE
. . .

hmmm... saw the match, she seems to lead and then just lose focus and eventually go on to lose. However she was striking the ball nicely, just a few too many errors. Vinci is a tricky player though

♠ Check Out > Sofia-Arvidsson.webs.com

♠ Follow > Sofia Arvidsson Twitter Fans
Old Oct 18th, 2010, 07:07 PM   #9
country flag IMPOSSIBLE
. . .

WTA Luxembourg

1: Sofia vs. Roberta Vinci

Vinci again, time for revenge Sofia
Old Oct 21st, 2010, 08:48 AM   #10
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

She lost again. I saw the match and she had really her changes was even leading a break... It was just Vinci who won the keypoints and not Sofia
Old Oct 21st, 2010, 08:54 AM   #11
country flag jimmy_the_greek

jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future

shame for Sofia but hopefully this was a good learning experience for her!
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 08:33 PM   #12
country flag IMPOSSIBLE
. . .

100.000 Poiters next

Old Oct 27th, 2010, 02:01 PM   #13
country flag IMPOSSIBLE
. . .

$100.000 Poitiers

1: Sofia vs. Lucie Hradecka

Good Luck Sofia

Old Oct 27th, 2010, 02:56 PM   #14
country flag IMPOSSIBLE
. . .

$100.000 Poitiers

1: Sofia d. Lucie Hradecka 62 62
2: Sofia vs. Arantxa Rus

Well done Sofia
Old Oct 27th, 2010, 05:39 PM   #15
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Solid win