Williams Fans: Get ready. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 31st, 2007, 10:50 PM   #1
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute
Williams Fans: Get ready.

After all this success and the doubts being dismissed, are we spoiled? When Serena was down in the second set and even match points, I was like .. she'll win. And of course, she did.

And now, after all their absences, we will know have a Williams Sister competing every week until the week after the French Open.
Venus: Amelia, Charleston, Warsaw, Istanbul.
Serena: Charleston, Berlin, Rome.

We will have a Williams every week, be prepared!
Venus' goal of Top 16 is out of the question due to the inflating of the rankings. But she should get into the Top 24 to avoid seeds 1-8 in the R32. Serena's goal: Top 8.

The clay season is about to start .. Venus and Serena are ready to recapture the WTA Tour.
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 31st, 2007, 10:52 PM   #2
country flag .Andrew.

.Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Williams Fans: Get ready.

Venus & Serena back for domination

I'm so proud of Serena and Venus equally very much. I'm happy to see Venus with such a heavy schedule I hope she won't be tired for Roland Garros! But she may withdraw... hopefully not.

Maybe another Serena/Justine showdown in Berlin
Stephens. Hampton. Robson. Voegele.
.Andrew. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2007, 11:02 PM   #3
country flag trufanjay

trufanjay has much to be proud of trufanjay has much to be proud of trufanjay has much to be proud of trufanjay has much to be proud of trufanjay has much to be proud of trufanjay has much to be proud of trufanjay has much to be proud of trufanjay has much to be proud of trufanjay has much to be proud of trufanjay has much to be proud of trufanjay has much to be proud of

Serena and Justine are bound to meet on red clay before the French. I can't wait!!!
I think we will see four clay court titles from the Williams sisters combined before the French. Hopefully more.

It's great to be a fan of the two most talented women in tennis.

Only IDIOTS count out the Williams sisters!!!
Serena: 13 Slams, ranked: #1
Venus: 7 Slams, ranked: #2
trufanjay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2007, 11:14 PM   #4
country flag BuTtErFrEnA
Rena's Army

BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute

well that depends on how Venus plays.....Serena is playing fine but Venus has to get the kinks out of her game before she can win like in Memphis...plus they need draws like this Amelia Island draw...where Venus has a highly probable shot at the finals

I shall destroy the temple, and rebuild it in 3 days
BuTtErFrEnA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2007, 11:28 PM   #5
country flag winone23

winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm proud of both sisters! Go Venus and Serena!

Eleven, Jamba Juice, Miami Dolphins, V*Starr Interiors ,World Team Tennis
Veelieve! Venus will rise again 2014!
Taylor Townsend / Madison Keys
NY KNICKS / TEAM MELO
winone23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2007, 12:08 AM   #6
tennnisfannn

tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute

I cannot see serena playing berlin and rome back to back.
Old Apr 1st, 2007, 12:09 AM   #7
country flag darrinbaker00
Serena's #1 Hater

darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennnisfannn View Post
Why not?
"He who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the Lord." -- Proverbs 18:22

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard." -- Herb Brooks

"A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life." -- Muhammad Ali
darrinbaker00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2007, 01:05 AM   #8
country flag Marcus1979
Team WTAworld

Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute

in 2002 she played both

I think it was R/up in Berlin
Won Rome

and then won Roland Garros
Old Apr 1st, 2007, 02:33 AM   #9
country flag DOUBLEFIST

DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by In The Zone View Post
After all this success and the doubts being dismissed, are we spoiled? When Serena was down in the second set and even match points, I was like .. she'll win. And of course, she did.

And now, after all their absences, we will know have a Williams Sister competing every week until the week after the French Open.
Venus: Amelia, Charleston, Warsaw, Istanbul.
Serena: Charleston, Berlin, Rome.

We will have a Williams every week, be prepared!
Venus' goal of Top 16 is out of the question due to the inflating of the rankings. But she should get into the Top 24 to avoid seeds 1-8 in the R32. Serena's goal: Top 8.

The clay season is about to start .. Venus and Serena are ready to recapture the WTA Tour.
DOUBLEFIST is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2007, 02:46 AM   #10
country flag No Name Face

No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennnisfannn View Post
agreed. i'll bet there will be some withdrawals. hopefully not too many as they'll probably need the practice to go far in RG.

venus is, however, a great clay courter. serena's pretty good too.
No Name Face is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2007, 02:53 AM   #11
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute

Is Serena continues to win, and if by any chance, Venus gets her act together and also starts winning, we should also be ready to hear that WTA has become boring again.

Nadia Petrova Grand Slam Hope Is Fading
Updated: Sep 11. 2013
Next Update Date: Post 2014 RG
Live Stream, football, tennis, etc.. : http://www.sportlemon.tv/
tennisbum79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2007, 03:04 AM   #12
country flag Marcus1979
Team WTAworld

Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute

after the last few years I think everyone will appreciate it tho

in 2002 that was during a period on where Womens tennis was really good quality wise and people claimed it was boring as it was just Venus and Serena then the rest.

What I am saying back then people could be picky as it was during a time of great quality in tennis

the last few years have not been that strong when you compare to like 1998-2003/04