Who's going? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 30th, 2007, 09:19 PM   #1
country flag The Guilty
Team WTAworld

The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of
Who's going?

I'm going again this year, this time not only qualifying, but probably maindraw too!

You can expect reports and some pics as well!
The Guilty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 30th, 2007, 10:14 PM   #2
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who's going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Guilty View Post
I'm going again this year, this time not only qualifying, but probably maindraw too!

You can expect reports and some pics as well!
Thats a great news

Hope you will have great time there
Old Apr 2nd, 2007, 07:40 PM   #3
country flag Ravsieg

Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going, I don't know when yet.

~~ just too lovely ~~

Sorana Cirstea

Maria Kirilenko ~ Dominika Cibulkova ~ Raluca Olaru ~ Viktoria Azarenka

Formerly ~Kirilenko#1Fan~
Ravsieg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2007, 08:29 PM   #4
country flag Rui.

Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute

Probably I will go too...

Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est
fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
Run run run run run run run away
Rui. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2007, 03:30 PM   #5
country flag The Guilty
Team WTAworld

The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobi View Post
Thats a great news

Hope you will have great time there
Thanks I will for sure. It's my favorite time of the year And I need to relax before the exams
The Guilty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2007, 03:48 PM   #6
country flag Rui.

Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Guilty View Post
Thanks I will for sure. It's my favorite time of the year And I need to relax before the exams
Me too...

But mines are probably easier!

Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est
fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
Run run run run run run run away
Rui. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2007, 05:23 PM   #7
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

Wish there was a WTA TOurnament in Georgia or Romania
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2007, 09:32 AM   #8
country flag HenryMag.

HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going again as last year...Probably the entire week...
HenryMag. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2007, 02:37 PM   #9
country flag anafcp

anafcp is a glorious beacon of light anafcp is a glorious beacon of light anafcp is a glorious beacon of light anafcp is a glorious beacon of light anafcp is a glorious beacon of light anafcp is a glorious beacon of light anafcp is a glorious beacon of light anafcp is a glorious beacon of light anafcp is a glorious beacon of light anafcp is a glorious beacon of light anafcp is a glorious beacon of light

I'm going too. But i think that i will only be there for the first day of the maindraw.
anafcp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote