Compared to Justine, is Serena the epitome of class, grace and truthfulness? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 30th, 2007, 01:15 PM   #1
country flag GoDominique

GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute
Compared to Justine, is Serena the epitome of class, grace and truthfulness?

Well?
GoDominique is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 30th, 2007, 01:17 PM   #2
Pureracket

Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Compared to Justine, is Serena the epitome of class, grace and truthfulness?

To think, people have not caught on to your trollish existence. Maybe they have and just don't care.

OFFICIAL BLACKSMITH OF THE ROYAL COURT

I don't mind straight people as long as they act gay in public!
Pureracket is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 30th, 2007, 01:18 PM   #3
country flag FrOzon

FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future
Re: Compared to Justine, is Serena the epitome of class and grace?

boring...
FrOzon is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 30th, 2007, 01:21 PM   #4
country flag GoDominique

GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Compared to Justine, is Serena the epitome of class, grace and truthfulness?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pureracket View Post
To think, people have not caught on to your trollish existence. Maybe they have and just don't care.
No, but they have caught on to your stalkish existence whose only purpose is following other posters around.
Old Mar 30th, 2007, 01:23 PM   #5
Pureracket

Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDominique View Post
No, but they have caught on to your stalkish existence whose only purpose is following other posters around.
Please....who'd stalk you? Even your fellow Williams Sisters trolls don't like you.

Old Mar 30th, 2007, 01:27 PM   #6
country flag GoDominique

Quote:
Please....who'd stalk you?
You would, and you have been doing so for several years now.
Old Mar 30th, 2007, 01:30 PM   #7
Pureracket

Quote:
You would, and you have been doing so for several years now.
If you want to call calling you and others on your obsessive hate for two players who you don't even know stalking, then fine.

Please, if I paid attention to half of the hateful, smarmy crap you posted, I'd not have time to watch my favs. Oddly enough, you seem more preoccupied with them more than their actual fans.

Old Mar 30th, 2007, 01:33 PM   #8
country flag GoDominique

Quote:
If you want to call calling you and others on your obsessive hate for two players who you don't even know stalking, then fine.
Hate is such a strong word. Besides, I know them just as well as you do.

Quote:
Oddly enough, you seem more preoccupied with them more than their actual fans.
As if that was even remotely possible.
Old Mar 30th, 2007, 01:36 PM   #9
Pureracket

Quote:
Hate is such a strong word. Besides, I know them just as well as you do.

As if that was even remotely possible.
You don't know if you know them just as well as I do or not.

Yeah, it's remotely possible. Check your avatar history and your posts.

Old Mar 30th, 2007, 01:41 PM   #10
country flag GoDominique

Quote:
You don't know if you know them just as well as I do or not.

Yeah, it's remotely possible. Check your avatar history and your posts.
So you still don't get the avatar joke? Poor you.
Old Mar 30th, 2007, 01:44 PM   #11
Pureracket

Quote:
So you still don't get the avatar joke? Poor you.
Obviously, you haven't been reading any posts but your own, especially the ones about you, or you wouldn't even mention the word "joke."

Old Mar 30th, 2007, 02:04 PM   #12
Volcana

Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute

Just not even starting a thread like this is a step toward 'class, grace and truthfulness'.
Old Mar 30th, 2007, 02:06 PM   #13
country flag GoDominique

Quote:
Obviously, you haven't been reading any posts but your own, especially the ones about you, or you wouldn't even mention the word "joke."
That sentence is a mess, please try again.
Closed Thread