Romana Caroline TABAK thread (sexy model) - former Romana Tabakova - Page 59 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 26th, 2013, 02:08 AM   #871
country flag tennisbuddy12
College Tennis/Team USA expert

tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Romana Caroline TABAK thread (sexy model) - former Romana Tabakova

any news?

tennisbuddy12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 16th, 2013, 08:19 PM   #872
country flag Juanes
facebook.com/RCTabak

Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute

soon....

Juanes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 09:30 PM   #873
country flag pregunta

pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light

good ones or bad ones?

...MOLINERO...IRIGOYEN...
...DUARTE... PODOROSKA...
...PELLA...VEGA...

Veronica Cepede Paula Ormaechea Monica Puig
pregunta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2013, 03:48 PM   #874
country flag pregunta

pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light

she is coming back to argentina tournaments, according to itf site

i dont understand why so many mdo only for her

...PELLA...VEGA...

Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 12:49 PM   #875
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Copy from TF/General messages/Disappered players:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNL View Post
Who knows what happened to Romana Tabak?
Quote:
Originally Posted by elba View Post
See (15.02.2013): http://sportky.topky.sk/c/103031/tab...-v-reality-sou

I'm at school in New York, studying psychology and I'm not going to any tournaments. Not easy to switch from the professional circuit back to school.

The article is not available to me (source FB site of Romana, 23.08.2013)

Headline: I am looking forward to my first relationship. The disease has taken Romana Tabak's career. Fortunately
Old Nov 9th, 2013, 07:54 PM   #876
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

MDO alternate for 75000 Sharm El Sheikh...
Snooked is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2013, 07:24 PM   #877
country flag pregunta

what a shame but cool that she is studying

...PELLA...VEGA...

Old Dec 24th, 2013, 08:43 AM   #878
country flag Juanes
facebook.com/RCTabak

Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 3rd, 2014, 08:45 AM   #879
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

College player now

http://www.concordiaclippers.com/spo...va_romona_rwf9

Her results
http://itarankings.itatennis.com/(S(...29060&TypeId=1

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Hakapeszi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2014, 11:56 AM   #880
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.co.uk...in-future.html

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Hakapeszi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2014, 04:40 PM   #881
country flag Juanes
facebook.com/RCTabak

6-1, 6-1 win against Carolin Schmidt ... LTTC Rot-Weiß Berlin - Rot-Weiß Wahlstedt 7-2