Romana Caroline TABAK thread (sexy model) - former Romana Tabakova - Page 46 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 01:02 PM   #676
country flag coyets

coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Romana Caroline TABAK thread (sexy model) - former Romana Tabakova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanes View Post
..... i think top 400 seems to be very real goal until end of year.... probably even higher....
If Romana continues playing as she is now, she will easily reach the top 400 by the end of the year. So, if she continues to improve, she may indeed need to revise that goal upwards before the year is out. However, after such a long break, I expect she still needs plenty of practice.
coyets is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 01:07 PM   #677
Michaelangelo

Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all

It won't be easy vs. Czech/Austrian in 2nd round but everything is possible
Michaelangelo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 03:16 PM   #678
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute

She went on to beat Hofmanova. Next up is Chihiro Takayama from Japan in a battle of qualifiers!
Baltacha,Dominguez Lino,Fedossova,King,Lapushchenkova,Pironkova,Pivov arova,Srebotnik,Stevenson
|Ain't no party like a...COCKTAIL PARTY!|
0002... Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Security Guard and Bouncer of Don't knock the Dok
My Queens of Stuttgart: Venus Williams & Victoria Azarenka!
Ballbasher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 06:37 PM   #679
country flag Juanes
facebook.com/RCTabak

Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coyets View Post
If Romana continues playing as she is now, she will easily reach the top 400 by the end of the year. So, if she continues to improve, she may indeed need to revise that goal upwards before the year is out. However, after such a long break, I expect she still needs plenty of practice.
yes, that´s true.... i talked to her coach two days ago and he told me that she was the best player on court in quarterfinal against Malek/Voegele.... even that it was her one of the best performances in doubles so far.....

she is little unconsistent but like you said it is because of lack of practise..... but she is doing really great especially after such kind of injury and almost one year without tennis....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballbasher View Post
She went on to beat Hofmanova. Next up is Chihiro Takayama from Japan in a battle of qualifiers!
yes, lost singles, but at least reached doubles final... beat Takayma/Gorgodze... so Slovakia - Japan 1-1 today .... i think she will reach TOP 600 after Wimbledon in singles and doubles as well... her current position was 717 in singles, 865 doubles....

Juanes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 06:43 PM   #680
Michaelangelo

Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all

I am sure this tournament will give her a lot of self-confidence

Actually I am not a big fan of Romana but I really like how you support her!
Michaelangelo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2011, 10:04 AM   #681
country flag Juanes
facebook.com/RCTabak

Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaelangelo View Post
I am sure this tournament will give her a lot of self-confidence

Actually I am not a big fan of Romana but I really like how you support her!

haha... thank you....

btw. surpassed 100.000 views on this thread .... .... Rybarikova has 70.000 views actually...

Old Jun 28th, 2011, 12:13 PM   #682
country flag Juanes
facebook.com/RCTabak

Stuttgart-Vaihingen, GER, 25.000 USD, clay

Qualifying:
1R: (13)Romana Tabak - (WC)Fabienne Lenz (GER) 6-3, 6-2
2R: (13)Romana Tabak - (6)Amra Sadikovic (SUI) 6-1, 4-6, 6-0

Main draw:
1R: (7)Timea Babos (HUN) - (q)Romana Tabak 6-3, 7-6(1)

Doubles:
1R: (1)Jurak, Laurendon (CRO/FRA) - Tabak, Vincon (SVK/GER) 6-1, 6-2

Last edited by Juanes : Jun 29th, 2011 at 08:38 PM.
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 08:29 AM   #683
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Stuttgart-Vaihingen, GER, 25.000 USD, clay

Main draw:
1R: (7)Timea Babos (HUN) - (q)Romana Tabak 6-3, 7-6(1)
Romana ordered a cup of coffee from her coach in the second set.

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Hakapeszi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 02:30 PM   #684
country flag Juanes
facebook.com/RCTabak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakapeszi View Post
Romana ordered a cup of coffee from her coach in the second set.
really? have you been there? she was not satisfield with the match anyway.... called it very strange match .... it was close.... hope she can take some more points in Aschaffenburg or Darmstadt....

Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 11:33 AM   #685
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

Quote:
really? have you been there? she was not satisfield with the match anyway.... called it very strange match .... it was close.... hope she can take some more points in Aschaffenburg or Darmstadt....
It's from Timea's Facebook, she wrote about that 'coffee break'

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Hakapeszi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 02:51 PM   #686
country flag Juanes
facebook.com/RCTabak

Aschaffenburg, GER, 25.000 USD, clay

Qualifying:
1R: Romana Tabak - Sarina Mueller (GER) 6-4, 7-6(5)
2R: (3)Evelyn Mayr (ITA) - Romana Tabak 7-6(3), 4-6, 6-4

Last edited by Juanes : Jul 4th, 2011 at 08:07 AM.
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 08:07 AM   #687
country flag Juanes
facebook.com/RCTabak

WTA Ranking - 04 July 2011:

Singles: 601.(+116 positions up compared to previous ranking) ..... 45 points
Doubles: 604. (+261 positions up compared to previous ranking).... 58 points

Old Jul 13th, 2011, 02:15 PM   #688
country flag Juanes
facebook.com/RCTabak

Next tournaments:

Petange, LUX, 100.000 USD, clay - 18 Jul to 24 Jul 2011
Olomouc, CZE, 50.000 USD, clay - 25 Jul - 31 Jul 2011
Trnava, SVK, 50.000 USD, clay - 01 Aug - 07 Aug 2011

Old Jul 16th, 2011, 12:28 PM   #689
country flag Juanes
facebook.com/RCTabak

Petange, LUX, 100.000 USD, clay

Qualifying:
1R: Romana Tabak - Marina Melnikova (RUS) 7-6, 3-2 ret.
2R: Tori Kinard (USA) - Romana Tabak 7-5, 6-2

Last edited by Juanes : Jul 18th, 2011 at 09:42 AM.
Old Jul 17th, 2011, 07:01 PM   #690
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

A 100K event? That´s a huge step. If she keeps improving she can become the next big name in Slovak tennis and WTA.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote