Romana Caroline TABAK thread (sexy model) - former Romana Tabakova - Page 19 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 8th, 2008, 07:23 AM   #271
country flag Danči Dementia
¡Davai!

Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Romana TABAKOVA theard (sexy model)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naima. View Post
Now this would be fun

Thanks for the pics!
Now I can see the Romi and Laura pic thanks to your avatar
How nice is when female players hug each other and pose for the pics like Romana and Laura are doing....the pros barely do that more likely NEVER

Its good to be still a junior I guess

Hail Queen Komova
Dementieva - Hantuchova - Vaidisova - Ivanovic
Que el aire es de cristal, que puede estallar.....que aunque mis labios no hablen te quiero devorar.

Danči Dementia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 8th, 2008, 07:59 AM   #272
country flag Princeza
Donna DOnna DOonnaaa

Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani dementieva View Post
Now I can see the Romi and Laura pic thanks to your avatar
How nice is when female players hug each other and pose for the pics like Romana and Laura are doing....the pros barely do that more likely NEVER

Its good to be still a junior I guess
Well i don't know who invited her but it's always good to see such a pic.

The one with Roger is cool too
Old Jul 10th, 2008, 04:23 AM   #273
¡Davai!

Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute

I still can´t see the pic with Rogerio....

Hail Queen Komova
Que el aire es de cristal, que puede estallar.....que aunque mis labios no hablen te quiero devorar.

Old Jul 10th, 2008, 07:46 AM   #274
country flag lympyisthebest

lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani dementieva View Post
I still can´t see the pic with Rogerio....
Can you see it now?

Here's the photo link.
http://forum.tenis.sk/download/file....=225&mode=view
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 03:27 AM   #275
¡Davai!

yes I can....thanks for the link

she looks great.
The guy in the back carrying the rackets

Hail Queen Komova

Old Jul 11th, 2008, 03:44 PM   #276
country flag Dav.
nothing else compares

Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute

It appears that Romi is gaining a lot of bandwagoners. :P

She really had an amazing run at Wimbledon last week, especially as a qualifier. I've been following her for, I think, over a year now and I can really say I didn't know how far she could go, but after this week it appears that she could definitely be a top player. It was the best I've ever seen her play and I can't wait to see how her game is going to develop in the next few years.

She's currently entered in the QD of $25,000 Darmstadt, Germany which starts next week. Good luck to her.
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 03:47 PM   #277

lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute

^ ^

I've been following her before Wimbledon.
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 03:57 PM   #278
country flag Dav.
nothing else compares

Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute

I know, I meant some of the posters in GM.
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 03:59 PM   #279

Ok

It looks like she gained a lot of haters as well after her SF match against Laura.
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 04:06 PM   #280
country flag Dav.
nothing else compares

I know, that was so stupid. The British crowd was even worse, booing her for a sustained amount of time. It's a completely legal shot and Laura still won and even laughed about it. I think they get along well off-court. Then people complained about Romi's smile after the shot. I would smile too if I had made a shot like that. Well, I did last year during a tournament. I shrugged my shoulders and gave a huge smile and that completely unraveled my opponent who cussed me out under his breath and slapped my hand at the the hand-shake. I was destroying him, anyway, and it's not like that was the reson he lost and, in this case, Romana lost so why the hate?

BTW, I loved Natash's comment about her being a ditz in GM.
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 04:10 PM   #281

Romana's a real character

Romana and Laura seemed to get along well at the Championship ball, so i guess Laura didnt hold any grudges.

They hate her cos she's pretty, talented and grunts.
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 05:57 PM   #282
country flag Dav.
nothing else compares

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmonium View Post
Romana's a real character

Romana and Laura seemed to get along well at the Championship ball, so i guess Laura didnt hold any grudges.

They hate her cos she's pretty, talented and grunts.
Yeah, exactly. It's the same with Sharapova, Ivanovic and Golovin. Also why so many say Kirilenko is overrated. Most of the posters here are gay, too, so they're probably jealous. Just kidding.

I can't wait to see her play again.
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 05:58 PM   #283
country flag Dav.
nothing else compares

Juanes, could you make me a few 96x96 avvies of Romi. I love the ones you did before and I'd like to use them.
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 06:33 PM   #284
country flag Natash.
:(

Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dav. View Post
I know, that was so stupid. The British crowd was even worse, booing her for a sustained amount of time. It's a completely legal shot and Laura still won and even laughed about it. I think they get along well off-court. Then people complained about Romi's smile after the shot. I would smile too if I had made a shot like that. Well, I did last year during a tournament. I shrugged my shoulders and gave a huge smile and that completely unraveled my opponent who cussed me out under his breath and slapped my hand at the the hand-shake. I was destroying him, anyway, and it's not like that was the reson he lost and, in this case, Romana lost so why the hate?

BTW, I loved Natash's comment about her being a ditz in GM.
That's the impression I've got after watching her play, her attitude on court, and pictures as well.

I don't think she did it to be malicious
Natash. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 08:33 PM   #285
country flag Dav.
nothing else compares

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natash. View Post
That's the impression I've got after watching her play, her attitude on court, and pictures as well.

I don't think she did it to be malicious
I agree. It was just funny how you said it.

Yeah, I don't think so either. But then again, I didn't either and I didn't gain many fans. I also forgot to say that my opponent tried to hit me on every point following that serve. He pretty much went crazy hitting balls at me which I easily doged (since he was awful) and they all hit the fence, haha. I was just serving badly and knew he was mentally weak and so I tried it. His entourage basically stared me down every time I would walk past them.