what an oppertunity!!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 25th, 2007, 12:50 PM   #1
country flag oooo86

oooo86 is a name known to all oooo86 is a name known to all oooo86 is a name known to all oooo86 is a name known to all oooo86 is a name known to all oooo86 is a name known to all oooo86 is a name known to all oooo86 is a name known to all oooo86 is a name known to all oooo86 is a name known to all oooo86 is a name known to all
what an oppertunity!!!

wow miami is an amazing chance for her to move up in the rankings....
schynder and ivanovic is out......
how far do you think she will go??
oooo86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 25th, 2007, 08:30 PM   #2
country flag Makkabi

Makkabi is just really nice Makkabi is just really nice Makkabi is just really nice Makkabi is just really nice Makkabi is just really nice Makkabi is just really nice Makkabi is just really nice Makkabi is just really nice Makkabi is just really nice Makkabi is just really nice Makkabi is just really nice
Re: what an oppertunity!!!

Possibly semifinal or even final... lets hope!

Long Life Israel!!!

STATE OF ISRAEL
Makkabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2007, 02:29 PM   #3
country flag lolas

lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of

I admire Shahar's game. She's more then just a thoughtless ballbasher like many others of her generation. I need a new "favourite" when Kim will retire this year and I think it will be Shahar together with Svettlana and of course Justine and Amélie who I have always liked...

So good luck Shahar!
Old Mar 31st, 2007, 11:22 PM   #4
country flag Meteor Shower

Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome.
Its so sad that Kim retires hope you won't lose your interest in tennis!

******** Survivor
Meteor Shower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote