MIAMI 2007 - post vid's here, thanks! - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 3rd, 2007, 06:46 AM   #166
Seenus

Seenus has disabled reputation
Re: MIAMI 2007 - post vid's here, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nouf View Post
match completed! enjoy!
thank you
Seenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 3rd, 2007, 07:36 AM   #167
country flag jrollaneres25

jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute

LOL yall r CRAZY!! But neway
Thanx for the match with PEER and Serena
U guys finish it okay?
HOWEVER
jrollaneres25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2007, 06:56 PM   #168
country flag astro_boy@spymac

astro_boy@spymac is just really nice astro_boy@spymac is just really nice astro_boy@spymac is just really nice astro_boy@spymac is just really nice astro_boy@spymac is just really nice astro_boy@spymac is just really nice astro_boy@spymac is just really nice astro_boy@spymac is just really nice astro_boy@spymac is just really nice astro_boy@spymac is just really nice astro_boy@spymac is just really nice

If anyone knows where to find an English-language, "full-size" video of the women's final, please let me know. Thank you.
astro_boy@spymac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2007, 09:23 PM   #169
country flag kadirelf

kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light

miami final trophy ceremony video ????????
Old Apr 4th, 2007, 12:19 AM   #170
country flag kammgretel

kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute

danielafrenchfan & nouf , do you know a story about a fisher, snipe and clam?

snipe flight clam

This was a classical fable story, the story narrates one day a clam opens the shell to lies down reveals in a stone for expose to the sun. By now a snipe flys, just saw this clam, he wants to eat clam, but the clam used the shell to close tightly the snipe's mouth, right now, a fisher came and took the both animal as his dinner.

I don't mean that we are the fisher, but here we share voluntarily our video, maybe a video with different formats, I think everybody accept anything, you two are the best posters, don't need to discuss who is better.
kammgretel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2007, 01:49 AM   #171
country flag Ferosh

Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aod2k9 View Post
Lmao DFF is just mad HE/SHE wait nevermind, IT didn't get the credit.

Nouf took the time and uploaded it so all credit goes to him/her. DFF you can leave and Nouf is right. Its not your property. You did not record it. It is Eurosports.
Oh shut up! Like you would know what it takes to capture and upload matches. I bet you would be singing a different tune if you were in DFF's position.

I agree, Eurosport/ESPN etc. hold the copyrights to the matches. I wouldn't hurt for someone to ask before converting/posting other people's work. DFF kindly asked me if she could convert/use my Hantuchova uploads, and I agreed.

Most people here have the decency to ask for permission before spreading links all over the net. However, looking a your join date, I can already tell you're just a video freeloader.

Last edited by Ferosh : Apr 4th, 2007 at 05:44 AM.
Ferosh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2007, 01:02 AM   #172
country flag Marty-Dom

Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielafrenchfan View Post
Originally Posted by danielafrenchfan View Post
Radwanska / Hingis Miami 2007
from 4/2 in the first set to the end(thx eurosport )
(language fr)

part 1 > http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=TTQI42EN
part 2 > http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=05JMJI8C
part 3 > http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=R0FC3WAH
part 4 > http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=OI98IPZ0
part 5 > http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=VGO8NR2A
part 6 > http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=GRYTOUN3

completed
Hi DFF, really thankful for your service to us.
I tried at least 3 times, but parts 1, 4 and 6 are corrupted. They stop at about 92% to 95% and then the wait time expires resulting in incomplete download.
I would love to have this match in my collection. Could you (or maybe someone who got the whole thing downloaded) post those parts again?

Thanks.
Marty-Dom is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2007, 02:04 AM   #173
country flag Marty-Dom

Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty-Dom View Post
Hi DFF, really thankful for your service to us.
I tried at least 3 times, but parts 1, 4 and 6 are corrupted. They stop at about 92% to 95% and then the wait time expires resulting in incomplete download.
I would love to have this match in my collection. Could you (or maybe someone who got the whole thing downloaded) post those parts again?

Thanks.
I tried again today and got the files intact. Thank you very much DFF if you uploaded them again. If not, good news for all who wanted this match. All the files work OK.
A-Rad rocks!
Marty-Dom is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2007, 03:14 AM   #174
country flag M0J0

M0J0 is an unknown quantity at this point

What happened to the Serena v Maria video.... It was here then pffffftttt. It was gone. Hmmmm kinda of strange the only portion of the vid I could find was the warmup which was the only time Maria wasn't kinda smashed... I really wanted to see that whuppin.

Anyone know where I can find the vid?
M0J0 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2007, 03:30 AM   #175
country flag astro_boy@spymac

astro_boy@spymac is just really nice astro_boy@spymac is just really nice astro_boy@spymac is just really nice astro_boy@spymac is just really nice astro_boy@spymac is just really nice astro_boy@spymac is just really nice astro_boy@spymac is just really nice astro_boy@spymac is just really nice astro_boy@spymac is just really nice astro_boy@spymac is just really nice astro_boy@spymac is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0J0 View Post
What happened to the Serena v Maria video.... It was here then pffffftttt. It was gone. Hmmmm kinda of strange the only portion of the vid I could find was the warmup which was the only time Maria wasn't kinda smashed... I really wanted to see that whuppin.

Try Demonoid.
astro_boy@spymac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2007, 03:31 AM   #176
country flag PatrickRyan

PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0J0 View Post

I believe danielafrenchfan uploaded this
SET1:
PART1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OYLBTJQV
part2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ERVWCR8R
part3: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6W9CSZ4U

SET2:
part4: http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=N8LJKVJ5
part5: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FM3ZMTV9
part6: http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=MH58NNUG
Old Apr 23rd, 2007, 03:45 PM   #177
country flag 40-0

40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggly View Post
The umpire said "Game Venus"
umpire can say Venus, Venus Williams or Williams. Have heard those three.
Venus on this Match, Venus Williams on Wimb Semis 05 and Williams all the time.

"People said, we weren't going to make it because we were from the 'hood. … People didn't believe in us because of where we came from." Venus Williams.

40-0 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote