Tammy in Miami - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 22nd, 2007, 06:36 PM   #1
country flag TammysBigSis
Team WTAworld

TammysBigSis has disabled reputation
Tammy in Miami

Tammy is scheduled to play in place of an injured Czech player today:
Victoria Azarenka (BLR) vs. Eva Birnerova (CZE)

She texted me last night before I caught a plane to San Jose. I texted her back because I was afraid she was asleep already (past 11 pm EDT), but she got my message.

Hope she can put together a few good matches here before going to Amelia Island and flying back to Thailand for Fed Cup!

I took a few photos at Indian Wells. Will try to post them when I get back to L.A.

Thanks for your continued support!

2010 HP Open CHAMPION 2008 & 2009 Ordina Open CHAMPION2003 Indian Open Inaugural CHAMPION
Go, Tammy, go!
Love, peace, and ,
Tammy's Big Sis [Yes, I really AM Tammy's big sis!]
TammysBigSis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 22nd, 2007, 08:04 PM   #2
country flag V.Melb

V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tammy in Miami

Thanks rose, i am always worried for tammy as amelia island... but lets just see how she does here in miami, then she can try and scrape her way through the clay season.
V.Melb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2007, 02:26 PM   #3
country flag Vut
Team WTAworld

Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute

thanks!!!!! hope Tammy will do well in AI and Fed Cup!
Old Mar 26th, 2007, 06:32 PM   #4
country flag Nicky_608

Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of

good luck tammy