Who's gonna play? - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 22nd, 2007, 07:03 PM   #151
country flag IanRadi
Winter is coming.

IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who's gonna play?

How many spots for Paola?.

Old Apr 22nd, 2007, 11:30 PM   #152
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivanova View Post
Tobi, is Katya Ivanova still in?
She is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn View Post
Is Caroline Wozniacki still In as Feed Up?
She is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiel View Post
Tobi, and about Estoril?is there any brazilian here?
Cortez - 21st Alternate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai View Post
Are Iveta and Zsofia still in ??
Benesova - Quali
Gubacsi - Quali
Old Apr 22nd, 2007, 11:31 PM   #153
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoPo View Post
How many spots for Paola?.
She needs 19 spots.
Old Apr 23rd, 2007, 02:15 AM   #154
country flag Mana

Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks
Old Apr 23rd, 2007, 06:08 AM   #155
country flag David Barker

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of

Are any of the Ukranians here?
David Barker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2007, 08:28 AM   #156
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Barker View Post
Are any of the Ukranians here?
Savchuk - Quali
Old Apr 23rd, 2007, 09:17 AM   #157
country flag Extremaduratenis

Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold

Just one more player out, I want to see Medina!!!!!!!!!!!!
Extremaduratenis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2007, 11:58 AM   #158
country flag David Barker

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobi View Post
Savchuk - Quali

Thank You
David Barker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2007, 02:22 PM   #159
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks tobi

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2007, 02:50 PM   #160
country flag VU

VU is an unknown quantity at this point

Is Ditty on the Quali list?
VU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2007, 02:57 PM   #161
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VU View Post
Is Ditty on the Quali list?
Nope,she isnt on the list.
Old Apr 23rd, 2007, 06:09 PM   #162
country flag Kai

Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute

thank you again tobi
Kai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2007, 07:19 PM   #163
country flag The Guilty
Team WTAworld

The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of

How many places away from Q is Brie Whitehead?

She's not entered for any challenger this week, I have a feeling she'll play here. I'd have to watch her for sure
The Guilty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2007, 08:50 PM   #164
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Guilty View Post
How many places away from Q is Brie Whitehead?

She's not entered for any challenger this week, I have a feeling she'll play here. I'd have to watch her for sure
She is 44th alternate
Old Apr 24th, 2007, 05:05 AM   #165
country flag wtatennisballer

wtatennisballer is a name known to all wtatennisballer is a name known to all wtatennisballer is a name known to all wtatennisballer is a name known to all wtatennisballer is a name known to all wtatennisballer is a name known to all wtatennisballer is a name known to all wtatennisballer is a name known to all wtatennisballer is a name known to all wtatennisballer is a name known to all wtatennisballer is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevRulz09 View Post
i heard Jamea Jackson is making her return in Estoril
Jamea Jackson

Will the real JJ please stand up ?

DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU'RE MESSING WITH? IF IT'S A GAME, WE'RE NOT PLAYING. STAY OFF CENTRE COURT OR ELSE.
wtatennisballer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote