Bombshell: Nicole Arendt Coaches At My Old School - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 20th, 2007, 07:08 AM   #1
country flag switz

switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute
Bombshell: Nicole Arendt Coaches At My Old School

I was playing Old Boys tennis on the weekend against the school i went to a few years ago and I was talking to the new director of tennis. I was soon informed that it was Nicole Arendt i wonder why she lives in Sydney now. i would have asked but she left while I was destroying the kids in the doubles

For those of you who have forgot her here is her profile:

http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/2...PlayerID=10025

when i went there the director of tennis was an alcoholic english teacher

Last edited by switz : Mar 20th, 2007 at 07:23 AM.
switz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 20th, 2007, 07:13 AM   #2
country flag cellophane

cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bombshell: Nicole Arendts Coaches At My Old School

Hooray! Another bombshell.

"I wish I were as aggressive and serious as those floors too!!" - GOAT Cynthia Zimmerman
cellophane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2007, 07:27 AM   #3
country flag switz

switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bombshell: Nicole Arendt Coaches At My Old School

And she's a lefty as well

BOMB..........SHELL :bombshell:
switz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2007, 09:08 AM   #4
country flag fufuqifuqishahah
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute

for her results, it seems like she made a lot of money.
Old Mar 21st, 2007, 12:08 AM   #5
country flag leinink

leinink is a glorious beacon of light leinink is a glorious beacon of light leinink is a glorious beacon of light leinink is a glorious beacon of light leinink is a glorious beacon of light leinink is a glorious beacon of light leinink is a glorious beacon of light leinink is a glorious beacon of light leinink is a glorious beacon of light leinink is a glorious beacon of light leinink is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by switz View Post
I was playing Old Boys tennis on the weekend against the school i went to a few years ago and I was talking to the new director of tennis. I was soon informed that it was Nicole Arendt i wonder why she lives in Sydney now. i would have asked but she left while I was destroying the kids in the doubles

For those of you who have forgot her here is her profile:

http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/2...PlayerID=10025

when i went there the director of tennis was an alcoholic english teacher
Wow, I'm glad I was sitting down!
leinink is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2007, 01:19 AM   #6
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

kaboom.
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote