miami...let's get this partayy startedd! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 19th, 2007, 01:06 AM   #1
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking miami...let's get this partayy startedd!

She's the 11th seed.

Let's hope you were training hard during Indian Wells.

Take the title!
Advertisement

Old Mar 19th, 2007, 01:15 AM   #2
country flag switz

switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: miami...let's get this partayy startedd!

I suspect Patty has been practising on clay more than hard. I hope she has been anyway. If she keeps her Doha form she could make some noise but she would have been better off playing Indian Wells given the weakness of the draw.
switz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2007, 06:02 PM   #3
country flag Schnyderfreak

Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by switz View Post
I suspect Patty has been practising on clay more than hard. I hope she has been anyway. If she keeps her Doha form she could make some noise but she would have been better off playing Indian Wells given the weakness of the draw.

I think that would be too exhausting for her cuz she plays now three tournaments in a row with a final to defend in Amelia Island which is the last one of the three I believe. if you have a tough tournament like Indian wells before that as well it's too much i think. For next year it is definitely a good possibility of gaining points quickly when needed.

I hope Patty gets further than the fourth round from last year so she keeps herself in touch with the top ten

GO PATTY

True follower of
Vera Zvonareva Jelena Jankovic Marion Bartoli

Official Fysio/blister patcher of the DONT KNOCK THE DOK!!

Jelena Dokic She's back!!!!
Schnyderfreak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2007, 06:43 PM   #4
LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute

Vamos.
LefandePatty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2007, 08:29 PM   #5

Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of Schnyderfreak has much to be proud of

wow patty has a tough draw with a possible meeting with Vaidisova in the 4th round. First round bye and Bartoli in the second round.
nOt much luck, she has to do it all on character and fighting spirit as usual

c'mon patty

True follower of

Old Mar 19th, 2007, 11:02 PM   #6
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

Marion played well last week, so I'm a little nervous for that matchup.

I don't think Vaidisova will give her any problems though.

Overall, a pretty good draw.
Old Mar 22nd, 2007, 01:10 AM   #7
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnyderfreak View Post
wow patty has a tough draw with a possible meeting with Vaidisova in the 4th round. First round bye and Bartoli in the second round.
not much luck, she has to do it all on character and fighting spirit as usual

c'mon patty
Marion would be in the 3rd if both reach it. (2nd round is either Pironkova or Kanepi, and Kaia is capable of an upset if she's on her game).
Old Mar 23rd, 2007, 11:31 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by *JR* View Post
Marion would be in the 3rd if both reach it. (2nd round is either Pironkova or Kanepi, and Kaia is capable of an upset if she's on her game).

yes, you are absolutely right , i made a typing error.
Kanepi or Pironkova are definitely no walk overs
However if Patty is in her normal shape she could definitely beat them and meet Vaidisova in the 4 th round

True follower of

Old Mar 24th, 2007, 03:40 AM   #9
country flag iPatty

Patty is the second match on court 10.

Here is a pic of Patty in Miami.

Old Mar 24th, 2007, 05:25 PM   #10
LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute

1-6 4-6 in 58 minutes.

Hmm?
LefandePatty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2007, 12:08 AM   #11

True follower of