Sveta in Miami - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 26th, 2007, 01:33 AM   #16
country flag maryc

maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sveta in Miami

Woo hoo! Vamos!

Mary
maryc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 26th, 2007, 10:19 PM   #17
tim4

tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of

Sveta is doing it the hard way. She must have been worn out after her unconvincing second-round match, which was late at night, so it was with some relief that I saw her result yesterday in the third round, straight sets.

And now here we are again, Sveta in a third set. At least she's not fallen the same way against Shahar Peer as she did in Melbourne.

I was feeling tired at work today - I wanted an early night but if I go to bed before this match finishes I won't sleep at all. I've got the live scores up from the Sony Ericsson WTA website and right now Sveta is a break up in that third set but under threat of being broken back. Oh dear.... And it's now 11.20pm UK time....

Oh Sveta, cummon....
tim4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2007, 10:39 PM   #18
tim4

tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of

Well, from 3-1 up in the final set, she lost it 3-6. Despite being 40-love up in what proved to be the final game. Seems like Sveta must have wilted in the final set. Maybe it was too much to ask after some long matches both at Indian Wells and here. Let's just hope Sveta can get rested before her next tournament - which I believe is not next week but the week after (anyone correct me if I'm wrong?).

Oh dear. :gnashing of teeth:
tim4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2007, 08:11 PM   #19
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Sveta has been playing non-stop since Dubai. But this was still a tough loss. Not a good showing to defend her title.
Now she's on to clay.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2007, 01:44 PM   #20
country flag Chrisi

Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future

I hope she'll take some time to recover now to feel fit again for Charleston.
Mary Pierce.....♥

http://www.petrova-fanpage.com
Chrisi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2007, 12:03 AM   #21
country flag flyingmachine

flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute

Sveta please no Charleston. I think you should get some rest now and go stranght to European Clay.

Smells like Kvitova spirit

Allez Forever!

Amelie Mauresmo: Wimbledon Champion 2006

Last edited by flyingmachine : Mar 30th, 2007 at 12:08 AM.
flyingmachine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2007, 08:34 AM   #22
country flag Yarden

Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingmachine View Post
Sveta please no Charleston. I think you should get some rest now and go stranght to European Clay.
same here, She need to defend her final Warsaw, QF in Berlin and SF in Rome. She should get some rest, She have to defend a lot of points in the next two months.

• Shahar Peer • Aravane Rezai Severine Brémond •

Pennetta • Zvonareva • Bartoli • Dokic •

Lisicki • Dellacqua • Watson • Petkovic Glushko • Oudin • Malek •
Yarden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2007, 03:42 PM   #23
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

She's resting this coming week

Old Mar 30th, 2007, 04:57 PM   #24
country flag maryc

maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingmachine View Post
Isn't she being forced to play AI?

Mary
Old Mar 30th, 2007, 05:46 PM   #25
country flag maryc

wow, I must be tired--it's Charleston she's forced to play, yes?

Mary
Old Mar 30th, 2007, 08:40 PM   #26
country flag goldenlox

Not forced, like IW