Fed Cup 2007 - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 15th, 2007, 04:31 PM   #76
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fed Cup 2007

Lost 1-4.

Iveta wasted many opportunities.
Lucie : Sunday ?????

I hope next year they will get a nice draw cuz it's ridiculous.
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 15th, 2007, 06:19 PM   #77
country flag Hant11

Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute

Hant11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2007, 07:01 PM   #78
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

Kodat said that maybe PETRA will play Singles and Doubles next year.

He's really building the team about Nicole, Lucie and Petra.
Old Jul 16th, 2007, 04:58 AM   #79
clonesheep

clonesheep has a brilliant future clonesheep has a brilliant future clonesheep has a brilliant future clonesheep has a brilliant future clonesheep has a brilliant future clonesheep has a brilliant future clonesheep has a brilliant future clonesheep has a brilliant future clonesheep has a brilliant future clonesheep has a brilliant future clonesheep has a brilliant future

Hello folks. Found this on youtube. It's a video of the Fed Cup gala a few months ago for the Czech-Slovak tie. Looks interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMZUIP39IsY

I wonder if in the video the Czechs spoke Czech and the Slovak spoke Slovak? The reporter just seemed to talk to both groups of players at will. Or are the two languages close enough for them to understand each other?
clonesheep is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2007, 10:14 PM   #80
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

tried to translate and read this article http://www.deniksport.cz/clanek506346.htm about Czech Fed Cup captain placing Iveta in the critical fourth rubber "despite her pendulous training in Costa Brava. From one practice, she walked out with an absent-minded face only to sit alone for an hour under a parasol." It also tells about Iveta pretending to be without emotions and "after losing an exchange, she walks with a look of a girl who just got stood-up by a boyfriend. When she wins a point, her look is not that much different..." Very few can figure her out, but overall, Iveta is a great team player. Her ups and downs throuhout her career are compared to Forrest Gump (?).
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2007, 12:13 PM   #81
country flag Juan

Juan has a reputation beyond repute Juan has a reputation beyond repute Juan has a reputation beyond repute Juan has a reputation beyond repute Juan has a reputation beyond repute Juan has a reputation beyond repute Juan has a reputation beyond repute Juan has a reputation beyond repute Juan has a reputation beyond repute Juan has a reputation beyond repute Juan has a reputation beyond repute

some pics of Spain-Czech Republic Fed Cup tie available on http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/dospordos/Fotos%20de%20torneos/Fed%20Cup%202007%20Spain-Czech%20Rep/

Juan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2007, 05:09 PM   #82
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

muchas gracias, Juan! Los fotos del equipo español en la piscina son muy bonitas
Aqui es una foto con ambos equipos:

Luna Amarilla

Last edited by Yellow Moon : Jul 18th, 2008 at 12:52 AM.
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2007, 03:04 AM   #83
country flag Wiggly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Moon View Post
tried to translate and read this article http://www.deniksport.cz/clanek506346.htm about Czech Fed Cup captain placing Iveta in the critical fourth rubber "despite her pendulous training in Costa Brava. From one practice, she walked out with an absent-minded face only to sit alone for an hour under a parasol." It also tells about Iveta pretending to be without emotions and "after losing an exchange, she walks with a look of a girl who just got stood-up by a boyfriend. When she wins a point, her look is not that much different..." Very few can figure her out, but overall, Iveta is a great team player. Her ups and downs throuhout her career are compared to Forrest Gump (?).
LOVES IT .
The Forrest Gump part is ... interesting.
Old Jul 27th, 2007, 12:51 PM   #84
country flag Lunaris
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute

President of czech tennis federation Ivo Kaderka () confirmed that Aleš Kodat will continue as a captain of our Fed Cup team in the next season.
Lunaris is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2007, 01:24 PM   #85
country flag pc44013

pc44013 is just really nice pc44013 is just really nice pc44013 is just really nice pc44013 is just really nice pc44013 is just really nice pc44013 is just really nice pc44013 is just really nice pc44013 is just really nice pc44013 is just really nice pc44013 is just really nice pc44013 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggly View Post
Kodat said that maybe PETRA will play Singles and Doubles next year.

He's really building the team about Nicole, Lucie and Petra.
Who is Petra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunaris View Post
President of czech tennis federation Ivo Kaderka () confirmed that Aleš Kodat will continue as a captain of our Fed Cup team in the next season.
I wish he choose Klara to replace Iveta to play with Nicole, Lucie & Petra in next two years.
pc44013 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2007, 02:22 PM   #86
country flag Lunaris
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute

Our girls are playing Slovakia again. 2-3 February, this time at home.
Old Sep 14th, 2007, 02:29 PM   #87
country flag Janine*OnTheTour

Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold

yeah... I hope and think they can win again :-)
Janine*OnTheTour is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2007, 08:42 PM   #88
country flag Lunaris
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

I know it's early and it was her first match of this indoor season but if Lucie continues with this kind of performances, we may as well lose to Slovakia at home in February and be relegated again.
I hate when they have to play each other.
Old Dec 25th, 2007, 01:29 PM   #89
country flag Mars

Mars is a glorious beacon of light Mars is a glorious beacon of light Mars is a glorious beacon of light Mars is a glorious beacon of light Mars is a glorious beacon of light Mars is a glorious beacon of light Mars is a glorious beacon of light Mars is a glorious beacon of light Mars is a glorious beacon of light Mars is a glorious beacon of light Mars is a glorious beacon of light

Did you heard that? Kodat won't practise next year!!!! False alarm or not?
Mars is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2007, 04:06 PM   #90
country flag Lunaris
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars View Post
Did you heard that? Kodat won't practise next year!!!! False alarm or not?
Do you mean that he won't be coaching our team next year? No, I didn't hear anything like that. From what I know Kodat extended the contract with czech tennis federation to coach our Fed Cup team in 2008. Anyway even if he didn't both Nicole and Lucie are already confirmed to play at least in February against Slovakia and I am sure both will be very motivated to win regardless of who is the coach.