Eleni video - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 14th, 2008, 06:14 PM   #16
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Eleni video

Merci Stefi

Old Apr 21st, 2008, 12:13 PM   #17
country flag christos

christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all

Last week we had in Athens our 1st ATP challenger, and Lena was at the courts! I saw here on Saturday and Sunday!

Here is a video of her interview (greek though)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04CVsIZps0A
christos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2008, 05:02 PM   #18
country flag maryc

maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you!
maryc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2008, 05:17 PM   #19
country flag forever_rafter

forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by christos View Post
Last week we had in Athens our 1st ATP challenger, and Lena was at the courts! I saw here on Saturday and Sunday!

Here is a video of her interview (greek though)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04CVsIZps0A
Thank you She looks great, I have no idea what she says but I love listening to her voice
forever_rafter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2008, 01:30 PM   #20
country flag christos

christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all

You're welcome!
She says, how much important is to have a tennis tournament in Greece and she hopes to have also a women's tournament. She wants to play in front of greek crowd. About the injury she said that she doesn't know when she will return, 2,4 or 6 months but God is with her she said and she is not afraid.
Old Apr 22nd, 2008, 01:56 PM   #21
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah! I saw that yesterday on tennisnews.gr and it wasn't a problem for me, because I speak Greek.

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2008, 02:21 PM   #22

forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by christos View Post
You're welcome!
She says, how much important is to have a tennis tournament in Greece and she hopes to have also a women's tournament. She wants to play in front of greek crowd. About the injury she said that she doesn't know when she will return, 2,4 or 6 months but God is with her she said and she is not afraid.
Keep the faith Eleni If it's 6 months then I won't go to US Open this year but I really, really hope she'll be able to recover soon enough to compete in Summer Olympics
Old Apr 23rd, 2008, 02:04 PM   #23
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

thanks a lot christos for the videa I wish I spoke some greek
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 03:56 PM   #24
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...rch_type=&aq=f
check out these
and these:
http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...iilidou&page=2

Old Nov 6th, 2008, 08:38 PM   #25

Have you seen it?
http://www.tennis.gdfsuez.com/intera...deos.html?p=3#
click on Eleni's picture on the bottom of the page to see the interview
Old Nov 6th, 2008, 08:51 PM   #26
country flag hellas719

Quote:
Originally Posted by forever_rafter View Post
Have you seen it?
http://www.tennis.gdfsuez.com/intera...deos.html?p=3#
click on Eleni's picture on the bottom of the page to see the interview
Thank you. I like it even though I can't hear her and I don't know French.

Old Apr 10th, 2009, 04:59 PM   #27
country flag stefi62

stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute

On my youtube account, you can see dv videos of Eleni last week at Torhout qualies, round 1 and 2. Enjoy!

Chanelle Scheepers - Abigail Spears - Vladka Uhlirova - Mervana Jugic-Salkic - Francesca Schiavone -Tsvetana Pironkova - Lisa Raymond - Sophie Lefèvre...
stefi62 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 11:09 PM   #28
country flag hellas719

Thanks

Old Apr 16th, 2009, 03:26 AM   #29
country flag hellas719

Eleni seems to be playing well in those videos, but she could be doing so much better.

Old Jul 20th, 2009, 04:53 PM   #30
country flag christos

Hello!!

I uploaded again the video from the match at Athens Olympic Games!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcvWRPmvjFQ