**Jasmina Tinjic Chearing Thread** - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 16th, 2010, 10:41 AM   #211
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: **Jasmina Tinjic Chearing Thread**

But 2R of 100k challenger is very good result.
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 16th, 2010, 10:59 AM   #212
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Given this was her 12th match in about as many days and that it was against current #74 and former #22, it's not so bad. Now she'll have a well deserved rest for a few weeks (I don't see her on any lists for the next two) and then we'll see if/when she'll play until the end of the year.
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2010, 02:58 AM   #213
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Jasmina is on the qualies list for the $100K+ in China at the end of this month. She's such a $100K whore!!!
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2010, 06:27 AM   #214
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

^^ LOL, but at least she's not selling herself cheaply

Jokes aside, I'm really surprised by this move, maybe she's counting on some QWC's for tour events?! That would be nice, but even just playing these big challengers will do her good. Sure, Asian tournaments usually aren't particularly strong compared to those in Europe, but she could still face some tougher opponents in later stages. It also looks like she could be seeded in qualies, which would sure help, cause no one wants her to waste any unnecessary energy.
Old Sep 20th, 2010, 02:37 AM   #215
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

qualifying + a couple of md wins in 100k events really add up the points. she seems to be finding some more confidence in her game and she's playing pretty well with top200 players, even beating some of them. she's still young so let's see what she can do by RG next year
Old Sep 20th, 2010, 03:59 AM   #216
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Jasmina makes a nice move up in the rankings this week, from 494 to 410. She was in the 600s about three weeks ago
Old Sep 20th, 2010, 07:05 AM   #217
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by croat123 View Post
let's see what she can do by RG next year
Exactly. I'm hoping she can find her way to RG qualies if she can continue playing like these past few weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
Jasmina makes a nice move up in the rankings this week, from 494 to 410. She was in the 600s about three weeks ago
Old Sep 22nd, 2010, 12:05 PM   #218

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Jasmina is on the list of 100+H challenger in Japan. Will she really travel to Asia to play a tournament? The withdrawal deadline passed yesterday.
Old Sep 22nd, 2010, 12:27 PM   #219
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raelag View Post
Will she really travel to Asia to play a tournament?
Well she is scheduled to play in China later this week (qualies for next week), so I don't see why she wouldn't go that extra mile to Japan.

Looks like her plans are to stay in Asia for some time, probably so that she can "jump over" to Australia just in case she gets a shot at making the AO qualies in January - smart move!
Old Sep 22nd, 2010, 02:16 PM   #220
country flag ma re

Do you guys know what all these players have in common?

C. Giovine (WTA #266)
A. Rus (#122)
K. Kucova (#220)
A. Pavlyuchenkova (#20)
H. Watson (#211)
N. Hofmanova (#231)
M. Brengle (#181)
S. Halep (#100)
O. Kalashnikova (#189)
M. Doi (#156)
R. Marino (#137)

Jasmina beat them all in junior events!
Old Sep 22nd, 2010, 02:17 PM   #221

She beat Pavlyuchenkova? Didn't know about that one.
Old Sep 22nd, 2010, 05:27 PM   #222
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raelag View Post
She beat Pavlyuchenkova? Didn't know about that one.
Neither did I (was browsing her junior results today), and she would probably have even more nice wins if only she would have played more as a junior. I don't know why (injuries, lack of funds...?), but she played very few events as a junior. Those were mostly larger and more important ones, and she wasn't very active on that circuit, reaching only #63 in the rankings, but the talent is obvious.
Old Sep 23rd, 2010, 12:31 AM   #223
country flag networthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Do you guys know what all these players have in common?

C. Giovine (WTA #266)
A. Rus (#122)
K. Kucova (#220)
A. Pavlyuchenkova (#20)
H. Watson (#211)
N. Hofmanova (#231)
M. Brengle (#181)
S. Halep (#100)
O. Kalashnikova (#189)
M. Doi (#156)
R. Marino (#137)

Jasmina beat them all in junior events!
Nice research, ma re--thanks!

I agree her talent is obvious (even in the seniors). Let's hope she lives up to her potential!
Old Sep 24th, 2010, 01:55 AM   #224
country flag networthy

Jasmina was ranked in the 960s as recently as three months ago. Since then, she has moved up to her current CH ranking of 410.

She is defending only 8 points (out of 85 total) until next June, so she can improve her ranking a lot between now and then. I wouldn't be surprised to see her in the 200s by the end of the year.
Old Sep 24th, 2010, 06:27 AM   #225
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
Jasmina was ranked in the 960s as recently as three months ago. Since then, she has moved up to her current CH ranking of 410.

She is defending only 8 points (out of 85 total) until next June, so she can improve her ranking a lot between now and then. I wouldn't be surprised to see her in the 200s by the end of the year.
I hope you're right, but honestly I don't see her that far up by year end. In order to get to #250 she'd have to earn a little over 100 points (something like 110 I think), and reaching R2 from qualies on a 100K challenger, which is what she did in her last two tournaments, is 24 points. So she'd have to repeat that probably 5 more times by the end of the season only to get into 250. Of course, things change if she goes deeper into these events, but given her entry ranking for events to come she can't rely on direct acceptances into MD's - unless some tournament directors come to their senses and realize she's too good for these quelies.

Anyway, hope she exceeds our expectations

P. S. I wonder why the quali draw for this Ningbo 100k+H still hasn't come out anywhere...btw, looks like Jasmina will miss out on being seeded in qualies.