totally off-sam topic - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 11th, 2007, 05:53 AM   #1
country flag ohgollymissmolik

ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all
totally off-sam topic

this is totally off the topic of sam but i just realised there's no thread for casey dellacqua. anyhoo, my cousin is a pretty high ranked junior and just got signed up to an agent on the gold coast and they have casey dellacqua on their client list. its in a booklet he was showing me at lunch. i'm pumped for him but also for Casey!! About time someone recognised she deserves management!

sorry for going off topic. i'm excited and didnt know where else to post!
ohgollymissmolik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 11th, 2007, 06:03 AM   #2
country flag aussy89

aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of
Re: totally off-sam topic

lols, thats pretty cool =) to here for cas as well as ur cuz =) i thnk if someone runs her blog then theyll put a casey thread up best bet is contact the mod.
Old Mar 11th, 2007, 06:05 AM   #3
country flag aussy89

aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of

cas has a thead but no propr forum so just add it in there aswell.
Old Mar 11th, 2007, 06:07 AM   #4
country flag ohgollymissmolik

ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all ohgollymissmolik is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussy89 View Post
cas has a thead but no propr forum so just add it in there aswell.
where? i couldnt find it! doh!
ohgollymissmolik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2007, 09:08 AM   #5
country flag aussy89

lols, jus scroll down the tennis aus page =) hers atm is about 5 threads down